What's new

Pakistan Saudi Defence Co-opeations

Tiger Shark

New Recruit

Reaction score
The secret pact between Saudis and Pakistan makes Pakistan, a nuclear power protector for the Saudis against any other nuclear power like America or Israel. In return, Saudis plan to provide secret access of sophisticated American Arms and technology to Pakistan to defeat India in the next war.

Civilian and military targets in Punjab, Rajasthan and Gujarat are within minutes flying distance from Pakistani missile sites giving Indian defences very little margin to detect, identify, intercept and destroy the missile Saudis may secretly help Pakistan in electronic jamming of Indian radar and communication system.
The long-range Shaheen missile can now hit targets in depth in central and western India Pakistan continues to import technologies from North Korea and China to upgrade the missile systems.

The PAF's F-16s are old but still capable of delivering a range of deadly ordnance including nuclear bombs. The new F16s still in possible pipeline can add to the capabilities. These F16s with secret Saudi AWACS can be initially difficult to fight.
India understands these strategic defense loopholes. To counteract, India is moving to plug the gaps in its air defences. While an indigenous dedicated military satellite is coming soon, India is acquiring an unspecified number of AWACS that will be integrated into a sophisticated ground-based network of radars for ballistic missile defence.

The Israeli Phalcon provides India the matching capabilities with the secret Pakistan-Saudi alliance. No one knows what Saudis have from the Americans. Secretly they will try to provide all of it to Pakistan even thought they are barred from doing that

Regards,
Tiger

Such top secret news and still available in a public forum.

If true now you know why US doesnt want to give pakistan any more N help.And tell me one more thing if saudi is attacked by Israel what is pakistan plannign to do as per the plan?Fly f -16 all the way to israel to bomb them,or have ballsitc missile attack.india wud luv to see tha happening.

On the hand,a saudi-pak agreement to provide hardware help on needs of emergency is very much a possibilty.

There are no reactors in punjab,and the one in gujarat is closer to bombay,due south.

Tiger Shark any reliable sources to confirm this story?

you have 24 hours, or else this thread will be deleted.

Originally posted by A.Rahman@Mar 9 2006, 11:20 AM
Tiger Shark any reliable sources to confirm this story?

you have 24 hours, or else this thread will be deleted.
[post=6881]Quoted post[/post]​

What points do you want to get confirmed?

I will second A. Rahman's comments here. This thread risks closure and possible deletion if sources/links are not provided for such claims. As far as I know, Saudi AWACS aircraft are operated by AMERICAN personnel and there is NO way a 'secret' alliance can work out with AMERICAN personnel involved because at the end of the day, they are answerable to the President of the US not the Saudi monarch.

Infact, that was the condition of providing state-of-the-art AWACS to the Saudis (that the Americans would operate them).

I am surprised at the fcat that u people over here are so practical when it comes to assesing realities.The sad fact is that its limited to the pakistanis in this forum,i seldom meet realistic pakistanis outside this forum...

except for a few.....

If the Saudi's had such technology, why is Israel still on the map?

KSA has nothing but oil.. fact.

Originally posted by Prashant@Mar 10 2006, 12:48 PM
I am surprised at the fcat that u people over here are so practical when it comes to assesing realities.The sad fact is that its limited to the pakistanis in this forum,i seldom meet realistic pakistanis outside this forum...

except for a few.....
[post=6903]Quoted post[/post]​

isnt it great that this forum is not like those biased ones whther Indian or Pakistani.

and im sure that u might had not seen such realistic members out there in ur own forums.and its also nice that u had acknowledge that kindly tell this thing to Srirangan who always posts silly comments.

What's silly in my comments? There is a clear inherent contradiction in the analogy provided in the first post. I am sure if you all read it carefully you will be able to see it clearly.

However, I do not like being called "silly" for no good reason. :sad:

Srirangan, please refrain from further sarcastic one-liner remarks and try and 'actually' discuss something. Else your posts risk deletion. Cheers

Originally posted by Sid@Mar 9 2006, 11:29 PM
I will second A. Rahman's comments here. This thread risks closure and possible deletion if sources/links are not provided for such claims. As far as I know, Saudi AWACS aircraft are operated by AMERICAN personnel and there is NO way a 'secret' alliance can work out with AMERICAN personnel involved because at the end of the day, they are answerable to the President of the US not the Saudi monarch.

Infact, that was the condition of providing state-of-the-art AWACS to the Saudis (that the Americans would operate them).
[post=6885]Quoted post[/post]​

Sid,

Even if the Saudi AWACS were operated by Saudi's or Pakistani personell, do they have radius to provide Pakistan with early warning?
They would probably be able to cover our coastline, but eastern border would still be vulnerable and 'open' to IAF.

We don't have AWACS infrastructure in Pakistan yet, so these birds would have to operate from Saudi bases right?

They would be flown to Pakistan for operations if that was the case (meaning if they were urgently needed - but they can't as they are manned by American personnel). That means they cover all that is needed.

Infrastructure wouldn't matter much as IF they would come, they'd only come for one-off missions so thats about it. Useless to operate from Saudi bases unless mid-air refuelling is an option practiced by RSAF.

[Mod Edit: Yes and we also haven't seen many civilized Indian debaters either except for a few. Now quit 'this' topic and get back to the topic of the thread. Thnx]

KSA has nothing but oil.

Oil is the main thing, oil can generate money like nothing else, and money is everything politically and economically. With the same oil Saudi-Pakistani defence corporation can be strengthen like none other, and i really believe it does. Saudis are heavily dependent on American and Pakistani military assistance as far as the military training goes, and this fact is well known.

and now saudi is thinking of spending $600 million on 150 al-khalid tanks

Back
Top Bottom