What's new

Pakistan should build better ties with Israel to drive out India: Musharraf

well it starts off with ''courtesies''

ISI warning Mossad about possible attacks on israeli/jewish targets in hindustan seems like a damned good start.

doesnt mean we have to be bhai-bhai; but i think it will be good to have at least limited contact with them....even if elements on both sides declare eachother as hostile

1. Last time i checked, it was ISI (as per NIA's charge sheet) have sent terrorists to kill Jews in India in a Chabad house 26/11 Mumbai attack.

2. And ISI agent (as per his own confession) David Coleman Headley (Real name = Daood Sayed Gilani) was using a jew name to tarnish Jews while recceing the areas visited by Jews. So that they can kill more and more jews.

And Jews don't forget those who kills and target Jews. :wave:

This is the card mushy is playing to garner support from his Zionist controllers, hoping they will give him a shot at controlling pak again.

well it starts off with ''courtesies''

ISI warning Mossad about possible attacks on israeli/jewish targets in hindustan seems like a damned good start.

doesnt mean we have to be bhai-bhai; but i think it will be good to have at least limited contact with them....even if elements on both sides declare eachother as hostile
lol Dam good man and then Mossad will inform RAW...and after that they will blow the hell out of those scrap goats or you can even say low life scums{terrorists}.....

1. Last time i checked, it was ISI (as per NIA's charge sheet) have sent terrorists to kill Jews in India in a Chabad house 26/11 Mumbai attack.

as far as i know, the israelis havent responded negatively....in fact, they were more angry at indian incompetence......3 days and 166 lives lost from a few trigger happy and misguided lightly armed kids using small arms

it certainly could have put the countries on a collision course (given that Pakistan was being blamed by india for the attacks).....the israelis are very retaliatory. They were either unwilling or unable to do so. :)

2. And ISI agent (as per his own confession) David Coleman Headley (Real name = Daood Sayed Gilani) was using a jew name to tarnish Jews while recceing the areas visited by Jews. So that they can kill more and more jews.

And Jews don't forget those who kills and target Jews. :wave:

''ISI agent'' :laugh:

is Headley even a Jewish name? :lol:

maybe your argument would be easier to ''sell'' if his name were Aaron Grober Eisenbaum or some shyte like that :laugh:

i have a feeling you just have no idea what u talkin about

lol Dam good man and then Mossad will inform RAW...and after that they will blow the hell out of those scrap goats or you can even say low life scums{terrorists}.....

well it's only you who is thinking on such a limited prism.....

oh by the way, your security establishment already did know about an impending attack....they were just unwilling to act on it (for obvious reasons). To them, those 166 lives were cannon fodder it seems.

as far as i know, the israelis havent responded negatively....in fact, they were more angry at indian incompetence......3 days and 166 lives lost from a few trigger happy and misguided lightly armed kids using small arms

Height of stupidity

Small arm like TTP used when they attack your NAVY base and captured it for two days

Height of stupidity

Small arm like TTP used when they attack your NAVY base and captured it for two days

they were hiding and couldnt even reach the hostages......how did they ''capture'' the base, that's news to me

using your logic (ill-logic) i guess kasab and co. captured your entire financial capital

but setting aside your stupidity - let's just move on

they were hiding and couldnt even reach the hostages......how did they ''capture'' the base, that's news to me

using your logic (ill-logic) i guess kasab and co. captured your entire financial capital

There is a hell lot of difference between attacking a military installation than attacking armless civilians.

And for your info. they never captured the entire Mumbai .. My people had made ultimate sacrifices for the people of our country.

well it's only you who is thinking on such a limited prism.....

oh by the way, your security establishment already did know about an impending attack....they were just unwilling to act on it (for obvious reasons). To them, those 166 lives were cannon fodder it seems.
forget about us tell us about your security agency and arm forces...Attack on Mehran base....

To vacate your Navy base with some terrorist you need two days ??

And about stupid point ... you prove your self stupid by saying " misguided lightly armed kids using small arms"

There is a hell lot of difference between attacking a military installation than attacking armless civilians.

And for your info. they never captured the entire Mumbai .. My people had made ultimate sacrifices for the people of our country.

dude, i couldnt care less. . .

i brought up one ASPECT and you emotional twats had to keep bringing up mumbai drama.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

you prove your self stupid by saying " misguided lightly armed kids using small arms"

as far as i know all they had were AKs -- a few frags

learn what small arms means first

We have had behind the scene relations with them for some time. And we even co-operate when our interests have converged in the past.

Back
Top Bottom