What's new

Pakistan should buy Patriot System

We don't need it because alternative is there named HQ-9 which far more cheaper then patriot

And last we have no $$$ to buy it

Patriot is much superior to HQ-9 which is based on S-300.

Also, US gives arms to Pakistan based on our support & services to the US & NATO while we have to pay full price to procure HQ-9 from China.

There is no CSF type of concept with China.

People are all over the place with the Patriot Missile system, the Saudis had it and it didn't prevent the Iranian drone attack. In Ukraine it seems we hear better reports, Its a good system but its not some invincible system. Any air defense system can be beat, all it takes is enough saturation, and the right tactics.

i don't see the US selling the Patriots to Pakistan, nor do I see Pakistan wanting to acquire the system, given that its already fielding the HQ-9. The important element isn't as much as what system, but how many of the systems you can deploy and whether you can have an integrated and layered defense.
You heard the Patriots did well in Ukraine? LOL.. Ukraine claimed the Patriots shot down the hypersonic Kinzhal and showed off a picture of some old missile got chiseled a hole in some old wood shop. Then the news of the Patriot system destroyed by a Kinzhal.

Pakistan should be exporting spare military equipment for the Ukraine war. It needs to generate a bit more revenue.
Pakistan is making more money by importing cheap Russian oil, add a few drop of Saudi oil, then rebrand and sell it to the Europeans for much higher profit. That's what the Indians are doing.

You heard the Patriots did well in Ukraine? LOL.. Ukraine claimed the Patriots shot down the hypersonic Kinzhal and showed off a picture of some old missile got chiseled a hole in some old wood shop. Then the news of the Patriot system destroyed by a Kinzhal.
China should send some HQ-9 to Russia and let the Russians claim some victories.

China should send some HQ-9 to Russia and let the Russians claim some victories.
China doesn't support Russia's invasion of another sovereign nation, though China understands and supports Russia's concerns for security from the NATO. Russia has the S-400 and S-300. Russian systems excel in range for their superior rocket engines but HQ9B is better in reaction time and sensors.

In 2013, Turkey tested HQ-9 against the S-300, American Patriot, and Eurosam Aster 30 systems. HQ-9 was equal or similar to European and American systems but has better range. S-300 has the best range but its detection and reaction time are the worst. Turkey was about to buy HQ-9 except it buckled under NATO pressure. Or, it was said that Turkey simply used the Chinese HQ-9 to drive a hard bargain from the Americans for the Patriot system. I believe the latter was the reason Turkey didn't select HQ-9. Ten years later, both Patriot and HQ-9 are not the same with upgrades. HQ-9 got a number of small upgrades and eventually significant ones to call it a new system -- HQ-9B.

China doesn't support Russia's invasion of another sovereign nation, though China understands and supports Russia's concerns for security from the NATO. Russia has the S-400 and S-300. Russian systems excel in range for their superior rocket engines but HQ9B is better in reaction time and sensors.

In 2013, Turkey tested HQ-9 against the S-300, American Patriot, and Eurosam Aster 30 systems. HQ-9 was equal or similar to European and American systems but has better range. S-300 has the best range but its detection and reaction time are the worst. Turkey was about to buy HQ-9 except it buckled under NATO pressure. Or, it was said that Turkey simply used the Chinese HQ-9 to drive a hard bargain from the Americans for the Patriot system. I believe the latter was the reason Turkey didn't select HQ-9. Ten years later, both Patriot and HQ-9 are not the same with upgrades. HQ-9 got a number of small upgrades and eventually significant ones to call it a new system -- HQ-9B.
Not in a war. Got it...

Evidence of a Patriot battery defeating a Kinzhal hypersonic missile over Kyiv is in following post:

The photos leaked on Social Media so Ukraine went with the flow.

But Ukraine is not allowing people to document Patriot intercepts because Russians can learn from this information. Every development is not documented for bragging on forums.

This is OLD NEWS.

Germany has provided a much superior Patriot battery to Ukraine.

Its performance speaks for itself.

Evidence of a Patriot battery defeating a Kinzhal hypersonic missile over Kyiv is in following post:

The photos leaked on Social Media so Ukraine went with the flow.

But Ukraine is not allowing people to document Patriot intercepts because Russians can learn from this information. Every development is not documented for bragging on forums.

This is OLD NEWS.

Germany has provided a much superior Patriot battery to Ukraine. Its performance speaks for itself.

I said '2013'. Yeah, it is old news but yours is fake news.

Now that's settled. Do you mind explaining why you deleted my post for 'low IQ' post when yours is based on fake news after verified news of the destruction of a Patriot battery by Kinzhal?

HQ-9 being better than Aster-30? Get out of here. Come on!
It was tested and reported 10 years ago. There were lots of attentions, thus news reports, on the selection and the afterwards US pressure on Turkey to not select HQ-9. Do your own research.

Patriot is much superior to HQ-9 which is based on S-300.

Also, US gives arms to Pakistan based on our support & services to the US & NATO while we have to pay full price to procure HQ-9 from China.

There is no CSF type of concept with China.
Pakistan can get HQ-16s from China. Why buy Patriot Missile System?
I am not talking about HQ-9 which is an S-300+ system.

HQ-16 made in China
1280px-HQ-16A_Surface-to-air_missiles_20170919.jpg

I said '2013'. Yeah, it is old news but yours is fake news.

Now that's settled. Do you mind explaining why you deleted my post for 'low IQ' post when yours is based on fake news after verified news of the destruction of a Patriot battery by Kinzhal?

It was tested and reported 10 years ago. There were lots of attentions, thus news reports, on the selection and the afterwards US pressure on Turkey to not select HQ-9. Do your own research.

Mine is fake news? I have posted evidence of the Patriot battery shooting down a Kinzhal missile over Kyiv. This is but one of the examples. Patriot battery has shot down much more over Kyiv and in surrounding areas. Are you upset or something? You need to stop trolling or more posts will be removed. Clear enough?

Patriot is just a piece of shit.
Their success rate are about 30 percent for old missiles.

This report is just a western propaganda

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom