What's new

Pakistan should buy Patriot System

Fake News.

Patriot systems have shot down virtually anything thrown at them by Russian forces such as drones, cruise missiles, Iskander ballistic missiles, and Kinzhal hypersonic missiles. Patriot systems have also shot down Russian aircraft at Russian border.

Following are latest revelations:

Russian authorities are interrogating Russian scientists consequently.

This is an eye-opener.

HQ-9 is S-300+ level.

Yes, Pakistan cannot afford Patriot systems.

One is fake news and the other is not.

How? 'Source: Dude trust me'?

One is fake news and the other is not.

How? 'Source: Dude trust me'?

Is it very difficult to click on shared links and check them?

This is but one of the intercepts. Patriot battery has shot down much more as pointed out in following posts:

Patriot is just a piece of shit.
Their success rate are about 30 percent for old missiles.

This report is just a western propaganda

See above.

Stop posting nonsense.

Those members who will not post sensibly will be penalized. Do not test patience of Mods.

Patriot is just a piece of shit.
Their success rate are about 30 percent for old missiles.

This report is just a western propaganda
That's what anti-Americans want to believe. After failures in the Gulf War in 1991,it was upgraded. The problems were fixed and Patriot is now one of the most reliable AA systems. And with more operational history than the S-300 and S-400.

And don't mention the "Saudi Arabia,Saudi Arabia" incident,because that was in big part the Saudi troops' lack of proper training and their incompetence,that caused the fiasco.

I will create a thread in which I will post about evolution and performance of Patriot systems for general knowledge.

That's what anti-Americans want to believe. After failures in the Gulf War in 1991,it was upgraded. The problems were fixed and Patriot is now one of the most reliable AA systems. And with more operational history than the S-300 and S-400.

And don't mention the "Saudi Arabia,Saudi Arabia" incident,because that was in big part the Saudi troops' lack of proper training and their incompetence,that caused the fiasco.
I will create a thread in which I will post about evolution and performance of Patriot systems for general knowledge.
Believe it or not.
Patriot pac 3 success rate is about 30 percent.
We saw it at war.
Its an order to Western media for create propaganda about patriot.

Believe it or not.
Patriot pac 3 success rate is about 30 percent.
We saw it at war.
Its an order to Western media for create propaganda about patriot.

Patriot PAC-3 class interceptors have excellent target intercept performance. This is apparent in so many live-fire intercepts that were made public.

Globally, Patriot systems in use have different configurations in which different types of interceptors are in use. There is very limited information about use of PAC-3 class interceptors in combat situations but some sources have disclosed that PAC-3 class interceptors have shot down challenging targets over Mecca in Saudi Arabia and Kyiv in Ukraine. This much is known.

Patriot systems have intercepted over 150 airborne threats in Saudi Arabia since 2015 but Saudi terrain is huge and Saudi air defense is underdeveloped for a country of its size. You will see the usual suspects talking about Abqaiq oil refinery breach where radar coverage was poor and the Patriot radar system's line-of-sight was fixed towards Yemen. Iran noticed these shortcomings in Abqaiq and struck the facility. Job well done.

Ukraine has received a Patriot system from Germany and another from US. These are not export variants but built to NATO standards and they have put a smile on Ukranian faces and stunned Russians.

Western Media does not seem to hype Patriot system and its reporting of the system is incoherent There is also an article that asserted that Patriot has failed everywhere.

If I am pointing out something, it is based on good information on hand. I do not pay much heed to press releases but evidence.

Why should Pakistan get Patriot missile system, when Pakistan can get HQ-16s from China?

Why should Pakistan get Patriot missile system, when Pakistan can get HQ-16s from China?
HQ-16 is a short to medium range surface to air missile system and we need long range surface to air missile systems to cover all of our eastern border

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom