What's new

Pakistan signs a 'Milestone' military cooperation pact with Russia.

Some Combat helos and Military cooperation agreement may not be as significant, but for a country that had no former relations with Russia, no military cooperation of any kind and the fact that it ignored India's concerns is Significant enough for Pakistan!
For Pakistan maybe, time it realizes that the age of unipolar relations is over.

so now Russia will protect Pakistan from USA in case of war???

Did you just wake up from a come?

nah .....russia dont forgets easily ........Pakistan proudly boosts what they did to russia in afghanistan ........

Good for them... why you shittin bricks though?

dreaming of replacing India when it comes to relations with russia .?????? wake up

Your insecurities are hilarious... get a life.

So no big ticket items except for a few attack choppers and 'counter-terrorist and arms control activities' (whatever that means!).

And some guys out here are dreaming about SU-35s etc!! :laughcry: Not going to happen! :no:
WHy will we burn yaar, it was your heart burn for years that we decided to cool down.

Wake me up when it happens....:sleep:

giphy.gif

So no big ticket items except for a few attack choppers and 'counter-terrorist and arms control activities' (whatever that means!).

And some guys out here are dreaming about SU-35s etc!! :laughcry: Not going to happen! :no:

Naval deals, PAK-MA along with more Army related defence equipment.

This is a revolutionary gesture. Russia and Pakistan have had a thorny relation in the past but we are now moving beyond the cold war era and initiating joint military cooperation. I hope Pakistan pulls away from US and links up with Asian powers.

Hello my Pakistani brothers , I don't want to ruin your happiness , but Russia will never take Pakistan ahead of India ..
Russia is India's long term strategic partner , now they want to break a cold relationship with Pakistan , as they are sanctioned by the west . They need a better economy , so they may trade small amounts of arms to Pakistan .. Nothing else . Russia takes India as the only ' Strategic Partner ' in this region .......( I am not saying this , this is what Russia said )

" Our cooperation with Pakistan should be very specific and limited, while our cooperation with India should be much more strategic "

Hmm link ?
Check the 1 , & 2 page :) [ I am new here , so I can't post a link here I see , so go to sptimes(dot)ru/story/41260?page=1#top [ remove the dot with " . " ] * News paper = st. petersburg times :)

( don't be jealous , you guys have Usa right ? lol Usa is stronger than russia :3 )

so now Russia will protect Pakistan from USA in case of war???

nah .....russia dont forgets easily ........Pakistan proudly boosts what they did to russia in afghanistan ........

dreaming of replacing India when it comes to relations with russia .?????? wake up
sptimes(dot)ru/story/41260?page=1#top [ remove dot with "." ]
Lol I think pakistani enthusiasm will come down when they see this lol

whatever floats your boat but stop behaving like indian wives

Hello my Pakistani brothers , I don't want to ruin your happiness , but Russia will never take Pakistan ahead of India ..
Russia is India's long term strategic partner , now they want to break a cold relationship with Pakistan , as they are sanctioned by the west . They need a better economy , so they may trade small amounts of arms to Pakistan .. Nothing else . Russia takes India as the only ' Strategic Partner ' in this region .......( I am not saying this , this is what Russia said )

" Our cooperation with Pakistan should be very specific and limited, while our cooperation with India should be much more strategic "

Hmm link ?
Check the 1 , & 2 page :) [ I am new here , so I can't post a link here I see , so go to sptimes(dot)ru/story/41260?page=1#top [ remove the dot with " . " ] * News paper = st. petersburg times :)

( don't be jealous , you guys have Usa right ? lol Usa is stronger than russia :3 )

Hmm link ?

offcourse INDIA is cash cow for russia BTW we dont need SU 35 or MI 35 we dont wanna waste money on this crap better we go for new stealth air craft

offcourse INDIA is cash cow for russia BTW we dont need SU 35 or MI 35 we dont wanna waste money on this crap better we go for new stealth air craft
Whatever , but Russia won't take pak as strategic partner as pakistan has much much less influence in international market , which India has ...
Usa and Russia wanna please Modi , for winning most deals ..There is a race between these two ..
And Russia's surviving process is dependant on India . As west sanctions , cutting russia's trades , India will fill this empty place by supporting russia's steps in Ukraine . So , Russia wants new trade deals from Pak to revive it's economy as much it can , but comparing it with India's partnership with Russia ...lol It's nothing but a dream .....

whatever floats your boat but stop behaving like indian wives
If you say stupid things , I won't reply you in this way , if you don't give respect , you won't be respected .
We are here for debate / sharing views , but if you are so poor to write anything stupid , you only lower your country's culture , nothing else .
I have other pakistani friends , who are not like you , and we respect each other ....You can say anything about our defense if you have any logic , but saying such things only shows that how much depressed you are ..

Whatever , but Russia won't take pak as strategic partner as pakistan has much much less influence in international market , which India has ...
Usa and Russia wanna please Modi , for winning most deals ..There is a race between these two ..
And Russia's surviving process is dependant on India . As west sanctions , cutting russia's trades , India will fill this empty place by supporting russia's steps in Ukraine . So , Russia wants new trade deals from Pak to revive it's economy as much it can , but comparing it with India's partnership with Russia ...lol It's nothing but a dream .....
we are not comparing it with india but open your eyes russia and china also close now if russia choose china as a strategic partner then what next USA hate china there only pakistan china friend now and strategic partner too if we both choose russia as partner then sorry to say you now better what will happend BTW china like SU 35 and deal will b final at then end of this year and pakistan also interested in buy some helicopter from russia :)

Back
Top Bottom