What's new

Pakistan signs a 'Milestone' military cooperation pact with Russia.

we are not comparing it with india but open your eyes russia and china also close now if russia choose china as a strategic partner then what next USA hate china there only pakistan china friend now and strategic partner too if we both choose russia as partner then sorry to say you now better what will happend BTW china like SU 35 and deal will b final at then end of this year and pakistan also interested in buy some helicopter from russia :)
Russia wants china beside it , I agree dude :)
But it wants India to be a part , so they have started BRICS and SCO all they are the confirmation that Russia is bringing China , and India closer ....
Which is good for the stability of this region .. Russia is producing their airplanes and missiles with our scientists together ... They have space programme and nuclear co-operations also from a long time ...Russia will never leave India ...Russia needs money , India provides a lot of it by buying their weapon ...And India has a global impact , both Russia and Usa wanna please India , to capture it's market ....India buys 150 times weapons than pak from russia , and India has billions of billions of dollars deal with Russia in near future ....;)
Russia will not take Pak in the strategic group as it will anger India , and then India will go towards Usa , so Russia lose it's market . And the bitter truth is that India has much much higher economy than pak , so it has better buying power ...Russia is not a fool to go towards pak by leaving India , only for strategic partnership ..They are strong themselves enough to destroy the whole world lol ..They don't need military support , all they need is money ;) So they won't anger India , as it is a great buyer of their weapons . :)
Yes , Pak has a good ally , like china ...They are strong and they need military support as they have a lot of enemies over the south asia ...Russia bringing china and India closer , so India and China will never fight ....And pak alone can't win / give a good fight to India ...So better stop pakistan dreaming about Indian lands :) I hope you won't reply with bad languages as some users do here . Give logics ..okay , have a good time :)

Whatever , but Russia won't take pak as strategic partner as pakistan has much much less influence in international market , which India has ...
Usa and Russia wanna please Modi , for winning most deals ..There is a race between these two ..
And Russia's surviving process is dependant on India . As west sanctions , cutting russia's trades , India will fill this empty place by supporting russia's steps in Ukraine . So , Russia wants new trade deals from Pak to revive it's economy as much it can , but comparing it with India's partnership with Russia ...lol It's nothing but a dream .....
Russian economy will mot benfit from Pakistani military orders, Pakistan it self is broke and comparing to India, Pakistan is not capable enough to do big orders like India. Belive me or not it has something to do with the Indian and US friendship and Russia is now feeling insecure and being ignored by India.

Russia wants china beside it , I agree dude :)
But it wants India to be a part , so they have started BRICS and SCO all they are the confirmation that Russia is bringing China , and India closer ....
Which is good for the stability of this region .. Russia is producing their airplanes and missiles with our scientists together ... They have space programme and nuclear co-operations also from a long time ...Russia will never leave India ...Russia needs money , India provides a lot of it by buying their weapon ...And India has a global impact , both Russia and Usa wanna please India , to capture it's market ....India buys 150 times weapons than pak from russia , and India has billions of billions of dollars deal with Russia in near future ....;)
Russia will not take Pak in the strategic group as it will anger India , and then India will go towards Usa , so Russia lose it's market . And the bitter truth is that India has much much higher economy than pak , so it has better buying power ...Russia is not a fool to go towards pak by leaving India , only for strategic partnership ..They are strong themselves enough to destroy the whole world lol ..They don't need military support , all they need is money ;) So they won't anger India , as it is a great buyer of their weapons . :)
Yes , Pak has a good ally , like china ...They are strong and they need military support as they have a lot of enemies over the south asia ...Russia bringing china and India closer , so India and China will never fight ....And pak alone can't win / give a good fight to India ...So better stop pakistan dreaming about Indian lands :) I hope you won't reply with bad languages as some users do here . Give logics ..okay , have a good time :)
sir if china joins russians then russian dont need you and your india policy already change but slow now india looking for new weapon or new technologies that russian dont have russian still far behind in technologies from europe or from america Btw if we made a deal with russia to buy oil from russia through a pipe line then you know better we turns the table BTW ruusia agree to invest money in pakistan energy sector this is the headline of the news paper today i already told you we dont need weapons from russia we have america france and china for this and we have ability to builid our own weapons like AL KHALID or al zarar tank JF 17 thunder sumbriens missile and different machine guns and many more even we dont know thats why i say india is cash cow for russian ( kehna ka ya mtlub hai kharridnay k bjaye khud b bnaana seekh lo kab tk poor peoples ki money uratay raho gay )

Well it can reach another level if Russia agrees to sell 50 MI-28 Helicopters

Well it can reach another level if Russia agrees to sell 50 MI-28 Helicopters
Show me the money! Russia doesn't sell stuff at discounted rates like your all weather friend does! Like buy two and get one free!! :azn: :sarcastic:

Show me the money! Russia doesn't sell stuff at discounted rates like your all weather friend does! Like buy two and get one free!! :azn: :sarcastic:
Well that would be better for Pakistan as they will be getting other stuff added in the deal. Pay for 50 and get 65 not bad but it can be used for setting up other goodies too.

Expected, It is not soviet union.. it is Russia.

Unfortunately they are no facing the heat of DRDO and ISRAEL collaboration.

e.g

1. AKASH - 3000 Missiles will be made domestically and it is replacing SA-6 (well russia would have expected India to by upgraded KUB)
2. BARAK 8
3. UAVs
4. LCA, well russia wanted india to fund a single engine fighter project but india selected a russian twin engine fighter ..
Destroyers, frigates, planes, ect ect

list goes on and on

Erlier it was russia the number one supplier and now domestic industries are coming up with competing products.

SO russian industry has to look for any thing available in the world

Even though china has copied su27 , russia can not say any thing to china coz china is its only large market now. Soon China will say good bye to Russia too..

With Russia we need to careful and selective in purchases, Military or Civilian.

sir if china joins russians then russian dont need you and your india policy already change but slow now india looking for new weapon or new technologies that russian dont have russian still far behind in technologies from europe or from america Btw if we made a deal with russia to buy oil from russia through a pipe line then you know better we turns the table BTW ruusia agree to invest money in pakistan energy sector this is the headline of the news paper today i already told you we dont need weapons from russia we have america france and china for this and we have ability to builid our own weapons like AL KHALID or al zarar tank JF 17 thunder sumbriens missile and different machine guns and many more even we dont know thats why i say india is cash cow for russian ( kehna ka ya mtlub hai kharridnay k bjaye khud b bnaana seekh lo kab tk poor peoples ki money uratay raho gay )

Well said..

Russia is a cash rich industrial giant, especially so in the sophisticated defence equipment and space technology. The defence co-operation agreement may not amount to much in the immediate future, but after a long period of hostile relations during the cold war followed by near hostilities during the Afghan jihad, this is a very welcome development indeed.

This in no way implies that we show two fingers to the US and move into the Chinese and Russian camp. In a globalized world, it is important that Pakistan is friendly with all the major industrial, economic & military powers of the world.

Purchase of high value hardware such as MI-35 helos should be the icing on the cake, not the main objective of the cordial relations between Pakistan & Russia. Rather than going for the defence equipment, I would prefer that Russia initially provides assistance in revamping the ailing Pakistan Steel Mill which was set by them in the 1970’s. In my humble opinion, that would contribute a lot towards economic recovery and hence indirectly strengthen our defence capability.

Back
Top Bottom