What's new

Pakistan steps up military aid to Ukraine

Why not, it's business

What's the point of making and trying to sell equipment and ordinance then turning down buyers?

The buyer will just find another source
True, buyers will find another source

but here you risk irking the Russians, Thunder engines, unless they have moved to a WA something all Chinese solution.

True, buyers will find another source

but here you risk irking the Russians, Thunder engines, unless they have moved to a WA something all Chinese solution.

The Russians sold junk to indians for decades

The engines are coming through China and will be unaffected

Like I said it's just business, no need to make a mountain out of a mole hill

The Turks are providing drones to Ukraine and buying the S400, like I said all business

when you people -whoever the **** you are- get stuck for an answer, you start to deflect.

pay attention retard: in Pakistan no momin likes to pay any taxes to fund anything. Pak defense forces are unique in that they actually have to earn their keep and to fund their weapons acquisitions as well as pensions too.

I used to get very angry with police and court staff for being corrupt. until one DC asked me spend time with him his minions and a police constable in turn for one month at a time and live on exactly the same amount as their sarkari tankhwa. without ooper ki aamdan their sakari money ran out in ten days. then I spent some time in a murree school where army wage was as abysmal as that of police. the only saving grace there was that daal-roti albeit watery rubbish was free, as was laundry service.

while spending time with them I found that same momins who evade taxes were willing to pay handsomely for any halal/haram purpose including purchasing murder

survival of Pakistan depends on the well-being and weapons of the forces you god-damned pajeets!

about funds not reaching treasury: what do you think happened to those recoveries made by NAB during the rule of panjum khalifah e riasat e madina imam Imran?

it all got spent on food, mujras, parties and upgrading the residences of the holy imam to the standard of the fat chor's jaati umra and to enrich his acolytes/mureeds
Stfu Christian and shove that cross up your ***.
No one wants to listen to a Chura with a Ukrainian flag in their profile. The cross and the flag tells me you’re a Fucken idiot of the highest caliber.

If Pakistan supplies weapons directly to Ukraine, Russia has multiple ways to retaliate. Concerns about China relations are likely to use insidious tactics. With Russia's influence, India can send a lot of bombs to TTP from Central Asia.Relations between Russia and Iran are also very good!

Last edited:
Stfu Christian and shove that cross up your ***.
No one wants to listen to a Chura with a Ukrainian flag in their profile. The cross and the flag tells me you’re a Fucken idiot of the highest caliber.
Brother no need to name call. Its Ramadan :), better to ignore if you feel you can't have a respectful dialog with the other guy.

Dollar army can't help itself from saying yes sir to uncle Sam.

New pictures of POF supplied mortar rounds in Ukraine
Duffers could've have scrubbed the manufacturer name, but you can't expect common sense behavior from bara jamaat pass buffoons.

If Pakistan supplies weapons directly to Ukraine, Russia has multiple ways to retaliate. Concerns about China relations are likely to use insidious tactics. With Russia's influence, India can send a lot of bombs to TPP from Central Asia.Relations between Russia and Iran are also very good!

They were supplied indirectly via British military logistics and if I'm not wrong via Romania.

Pakistan's supply is limited to ammo. Ammo is no use if the artillery are bombed.

For now. But it was large tons and transported via Romania. They can only be bombed while in their containers. Once unloaded and spread to various infantries, it's not easy to destroy.

But that's all what's been supplied. Other stuff can be supplied as well, depending on Pakistan's willingness to sell and NATOs willingness to buy.

Selling these weapons would be useful at this time to avoid increasing economic problems. This war is a good time for Pakistan to increase profits.

You have moved the goal post and gone into hyperbole. I was responding to your specific statement "The buyer does not need Pakistan's permission to resell". Pakistan obviously knew who the end user would be. Why would UK or Germany buy 122mm rockets or arty shell when they have no use for it.
As usual talking from thin air
Muslims have done a splendid job of killing each other. Let's leave it at that.
Here comes whataboutism
Oh BTW, Pakistan Army was not thinking good our momin rockets are going to send some infidels to jahanum. They were told to do it by their infidel masters and they got to make a few coins that a few on top will giddily pocket.
Who cares? Let them kill each other like rabid dogs. Do they care for your brown arse?

Selling these weapons would be useful at this time to avoid increasing economic problems. This war is a good time for Pakistan to increase profits.
Right. Western countries have always sold weapons to third world countries to fight each other. See how the turn the tables

Back
Top Bottom