What's new

Pakistan steps up military aid to Ukraine

Yes we should. Although I don't know about the feeding part. But it's a good time to export; especially at this opportunity.
why are you people always looking at gormints to feed you?

Just like $2B from FIFA WC security, awam will not see a single red cent from these sales unfortunately.
are you on welfare and being fed by amreeki gormint or do you work and and they force you to contribute towards services and feeding the needy?

does amrika distribute cash to its awam each time it makes a sale?

does amrika allow you to steal electricity and gas like Pakistan does?

Last edited:
why are you people always looking at gormints to feed you?

are you on welfare and being fed by amreeki gormint or do you work and and they force you to contribute towards services and feeding the needy?

does amrika distribute cash to its awam each time it makes a sale?

does amrika allow you to steal electricity and gas like Pakistan does?
WTF are you on about?
Do you actually thing this money would make it to the national treasury?
It is going to be used by the Army as it seems fit.

WTF are you on about?
Do you actually thing this money would make it to the national treasury?
It is going to be used by the Army as it seems fit.

when you people -whoever the **** you are- get stuck for an answer, you start to deflect.

pay attention retard: in Pakistan no momin likes to pay any taxes to fund anything. Pak defense forces are unique in that they actually have to earn their keep and to fund their weapons acquisitions as well as pensions too.

I used to get very angry with police and court staff for being corrupt. until one DC asked me spend time with him his minions and a police constable in turn for one month at a time and live on exactly the same amount as their sarkari tankhwa. without ooper ki aamdan their sakari money ran out in ten days. then I spent some time in a murree school where army wage was as abysmal as that of police. the only saving grace there was that daal-roti albeit watery rubbish was free, as was laundry service.

while spending time with them I found that same momins who evade taxes were willing to pay handsomely for any halal/haram purpose including purchasing murder

survival of Pakistan depends on the well-being and weapons of the forces you god-damned pajeets!

about funds not reaching treasury: what do you think happened to those recoveries made by NAB during the rule of panjum khalifah e riasat e madina imam Imran?

it all got spent on food, mujras, parties and upgrading the residences of the holy imam to the standard of the fat chor's jaati umra and to enrich his acolytes/mureeds

Last edited:
when you people -whoever the **** you are- get stuck for an answer, you start to deflect.

pay attention retard: in Pakistan no momin likes to pay any taxes to fund anything. Pak defense forces are unique in that they actually have to earn their keep and to fund their weapons acquisitions as well as pensions too.

I used to get very angry with police and court staff for being corrupt. until one DC asked me spend time with him his minions and a police constable in turn for one month at a time and live on exactly the same amount as their sarkari tankhwa. without ooper ki aamdan their sakari money ran out in ten days. then I spent some time in a murree school where army wage was as abysmal as that of police. the only saving grace there was that daal-roti albeit watery and laundry was free

while spending time with them I found that same momins who evade taxes were willing to pay handsomely for any halal/haram purpose including purchasing murder

survival of pakistan depends on the well-being and weapons of the forces you god-damned pajeets!

about funds not reaching treasury: what do you think happened to those recoveries made by NAB during the rule of panjum khalifah e riasat e madina imam Imran?

it all got spent on food, mujras, parties and upgrading the residences of the holy imam to the standard of the fat chor's jaati umra and to enrich his acolytes/mureeds
Why being abusive. You just rambled on and no answer.
Only thing that made sense in this name calling was NAB recoveries not being deposited in the treasury. Then you went about accusing IK/PTI of misappropriation.
Coming back to the start, you are OK with having a shadow government that makes foreign policy decisions without people’s consent and then pilfers the coffers.

And The Imperialist Bitches Want Discounted Crude From Russia

I wonder why is Pak doing that, Ukraine is not going to win or be in a position to kick the Russkies out.
Russians are getting their *** handed to them in Ukraine. What something besides RT.

View attachment 916158
Pakistan has reportedly stepped up military supplies to Ukraine via a German port, simultaneously with the Poland route, to transfer rockets for use in multi-barrel rocket launchers, said people familiar with the matter.

Supplies of rockets were dispatched from the Karachi Port earlier this month and will enter Ukraine via Emden Port in Germany, said the people. More than 10,000 rockets meant for use in Grad multi-barrel rocket launchers have been shipped, they said.

Although Pakistan has been pleading with Russia for discounted oil amid its economic crisis, it has been supplying arms to Ukraine on a regular basis, said one of the persons, who did not wish to be identified.

ET was the first to report that Pakistan had stepped up ammunition and other defence supplies via third countries that border Ukraine. Karachi-based shipping firm Project Shipping last month facilitated supplies of 146 containers from Pakistan Ordnance Factories, ET had reported. Last month, yet another shipment of 50,000 defence stores was reportedly sent by Pakistan Ordnance Factories via Karachi. The shipments from Pakistan are reportedly being transferred to Ukraine through Poland's Gdansk Port, ET had reported.
View attachment 916157
Defence firms located in some eastern European states bordering Ukraine have emerged as a gateway for transferring Pakistan-manufactured military equipment, ET had reported. Islamabad-based arms supplier DMI Associates is working in collaboration with defence firms in eastern Europe for transferring orders placed by the Ukrainian military. In return, Ukraine promised Pakistan assistance to upgrade its Mi-17 helicopters. A Ukrainian firm involved with manufacturing of aircraft engines as well as industrial marine gas turbines is reportedly assisting in upgradation of Pakistan helicopters, according to people familiar with the matter, ET had earlier reported.

Last year, Pakistan played a critical role in transfer of arms on behalf of the UK to Ukraine. ET had then reported that the Nur Khan air base in Rawalpindi was part of the air bridge used by the UK for military aircraft flights to Avram Iancu Cluj International Airport in Romania via a British air base in the Mediterranean to transfer arms to Ukraine. The air bridge had avoided Iran and Afghanistan airspace and reportedly used the West Asian air space to transfer arms between August 6 and 15. A Globemaster plane was used to transfer the arms. A British Air Force C-17A Globemaster III (call sign: ZZ173) is also said to have been used for daily sorties between the aforementioned period using the Pakistan air bridge, ET had reported in September 2022.

Artillery ammunition for the Ukrainian army may have been ferried via this air bridge.

Ukraine and Pakistan share close military and industrial ties. Pakistan had purchased more than 320 Ukrainian T-80UD tanks in service with a fully formed ecosystem for their upkeep, use, ammunition and spare parts. Between 1991 and 2020, Ukraine and Pakistan concluded arms contracts worth nearly $1.6 billion. Pakistan has reportedly clinched a deal with Ukraine for the repair of its T-80UD fleet at a cost of $85.6 million.

In 2021, Pakistan and Ukraine agreed to optimise military ties, particularly in defence production, training, counterterrorism activities and intelligence domains, ET had earlier reported.
Absolutely pathetic
The generals are again playing games

I wonder why is Pak doing that, Ukraine is not going to win or be in a position to kick the Russkies out.
Russia sold and still sells to India weapons that kill Pakistani soldiers, so we have every right to sell to Ukraine and anyone else.

Didn’t putin say Russia was going to win in three days back in February?
Yes against Ukraine, not NATO, NATO will take a little longer. Always remember.

If Russia wins Ukraine lost
If Russia loses NATO won

Back
Top Bottom