What's new

Pakistan strike back hitlist

Asslamulaikum,

Though the addition of my wordings may not be the consequence of uplifting your sentiments in the favour of pakistan..
Yet, I would only say that these worst infidels are nothing before Pakistan, Firstly we are MUSLIMS, our LORD ALLAH ALMIGHTY IS WITH US!!!
Secondly our country is Atomic Power, we are nothing to loose!!!!
see the example in Afghanistan, few Talibans are fighting with the forces of 40 countries, but up to now we have not heard not a single word of Taliban, that they are in worst circumstances.............
Encapsulately, We will win each and every thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAY ALAL JIHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKBEER, ALLAH HO AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!1

REGARDS

Both Countries making lotta noise. I think India has some political game to make so that their nuclear deal with US will be more favour towards them.
Pak trying to get so much money from US ...demanding money to fight against TERRORS!

After all that India Pak bhai bhai. Its time for US to dump all the money over subcontinent...

ofcourse some fun for US ppl to watch! Nothing else folks...Go home ! :)

Pak frens Dont ever think of Advaniji and Modiji. Dont put pak to histry pls...

We have Lalu Yadav, Jayalalita, Mayavathi, Pranab too...FREE SHIPPING...want any?

You are dreaming as if it is a one-sided attack :lol: and IA will do nothing but just sit around and watch. One Naval blockade is good enough to cut-off supplies to Pakistan, can you do the same?.

Dude, even your elite dead cats have a response time of 10 hours to get to the action... lol... don't get me started on the regular IA...

By the way our "needed" supplies will come over kurra-kurram range, if you catch my drift...

The IAF AFB in Tajikistan "The Northern Threat" (my words) should be destroyed completely and should be reduced to stone and scrap metal...

Targets inside India should include Mumbai Business District and Mumbai Port, by destroying their port it will make it difficult for India to import oil and resources. Their AFB's inside Kashmir should be targeted immediately after their AFB in Tajikistan is destroyed, we must we must remove that threat first, we must not allow ourselves to get "outflanked" if you study military tactics you understand what I'm saying.

India's military assets in Indian Punjab should be targeted as well.

my message to pilot : dont stop fren...continue all other destinations..make a India trip.....:) FREE mein.....u cant go back to Pakistan to land...bcoz there is no place exists with that name anymore ....:taz:

This thread isn't about this kinda mumbo jumbo...

This thread is about what to strike within India. Please contribute to giving some nice targets within India and talk on topic.

HAHAHA... dude you rock... Yeah Vanod420 please share your list of most valuable targets for Pakistanis to obliterate that is if you really really really MUST chime in... :rofl:

What's the need?

Just a question: If things continue as they are (as in, we cowards keep blabbering and do not do anything, and you guys keep the ball rolling as you are), how will things be 20 years from now? Where will India be and where will Pakistan?
Vish, this is not the place for this discussion either stay ontopic, or don't participate in this thread.

Now it seem that India is right track of removing Pakistan supporters at international level, Make a Pakistan alone then take action so that international reaction should be avoided.

on the other hand what Pakistan government doing just bagging money from other country for War against terrorism....
it show that Pakistan doesn't have money for there internal war
How they can war against India
war required money does Pakistan has money to move there army from one place to another...
Pakistan is continues bagging money from other and got very bad image... Poor political move...

PAF should Target Bangaluru first; this will send a message to US as well. Than we can hit Mumbai,Ahmedabad,Chandigarh,Jaipur and Delhi.

Kayani pledges matching response in no time

Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Zardari says Pakistan has right to defence; Mullen in Islamabad for talks with Pakistani leadership

By Shakil Shaikh

ISLAMABAD: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani on Monday said Pakistan armed forces would give an equal response within few minutes if India carried out any surgical strike inside Pakistan.
He said this in a meeting with President Asif Ali Zardari at the Aiwan-e-Sadr here. The crux of the meeting was that any further buckling under mounting Indian pressure would prove counter-productive in the sense that it would further encourage New Delhi to further build up pressure on Islamabad.

Kayani pledges matching response in no time

A Pakistani response is a foregone conclusion now IF Indians launch strike/s.

Back
Top Bottom