What's new

Pakistan supplying weapons to Ukraine in exchange for bailouts

Good decision we should take advantage of every opportunity to export and sell weapons. Ukraine has helped us a lot with our military needs too.

Every sane person wouldn't miss this opportunity

When will we send weapons to Palestinians? Apart from money don't we want to earn good deeds?

When will we send weapons to Palestinians? Apart from money don't we want to earn good deeds?
You can send weapons to Palestinians, but you should know that actions have consequences.

Can you handle those consequences? Do not think Israel and its backers will freely allow you to do whatever

At this point, i fully support generals.

We should provide any weapons to Ukraine which she demand.
Ukraine supported Pakistan, Its history.
Our main battle tank engine provided by Ukraine.

Russia was/is our worst enemy.
She provided weapons to our enemy.
Soviets (Russia) tried to capture Pakistan in 1979 Afghan war like now she is doing with Ukraine.

Before Soviet Afghan war, Soviet (Russian) secret agency with Afghan KHAD were involved in Bomb attacks in Pakistan in 1970.

Russia weaponzied baloch terrorits in Pakistan, you can clearly see, all Baloch groups majority are Communist.

Putin openly supported Modi on Kashmir issue.

Better than peerni without nikah....

Aur jo garage mein Chokidar k sath Aku Baku huwa?
Nani?

1699732486385.png

It's business tbh. We are getting paid in the end and it's not like we are the only ones supplying them. If it was not us it would be someone else. People need to get their heads out of their *** and not just critique for the sake of critique.

We should also supply Russia, through existing supply chains in China and Iran etc. We manufacture a lot of Warsaw pact caliber ammunition. It is important to supply Russia for the future of bilateral relations.
this is already happening via CCP China to Russia

will they now demand us to supply to Israel too?
God forbid.
you guys bought weapons from israel, so selling them bullets is not a big deal

I mean clear hypocrisy by many here:

1) When Pakistan secretly farts, these international news agencies some how get knowledge of it and then make it an international news.
2) Same news agencies and broadcasting brothels don't even notice the use of phophorous bombs usage in Gaza on Palestinians.
I hope all Israelis also get slaughtered too, specially children and women. No more soft instance from my side on it now. All Jews who are in Israel or are supporting Israel in any way should die a painful death just like and more than Palestinians.
3) Pakistan military is making all sorts of things for everyone in the world but same military doesn't care about Pakistanis. May Pakistani military corrupts and their children face the same fate as the poor of Pakistan. Aameen sum aameen.
4) This economic catastrophe in Pakistan is due to military grip. And money from IMF will be spent on military. So whatever military did was just to keep a segment of economy running that basically facilities military. Commeners are selling everything now just for basic needs. There is very less difference between Gaza and Pakistan. Here military is from our own people.

@nahtanbob I am waiting for when Bangladesh doubles this price in bullet sales. A country that can't even produce bicycles. :lol:

$415 million in weapon exports versus $45 billion in textile exports

Most economists would take the latter

$415 million in weapon exports versus $45 billion in textile exports

Most economists would take the latter

Name me one penny worth of Binglo weapons sold anywhere as of yet.

Send your underwears to the front-lines then. They might offer an extra layer of protection. Maybe set inspiration to the rest of the world who don't produce cheap underwears.

Imagine a world economy consisting of cheap Binglo style underwears :haha:

Last edited:
Name me one penny worth of Binglo weapons sold anywhere as of yet.

Send your underwears to the front-lines then. They might offer an extra layer of protection. Maybe set inspiration to the rest of the world who don't produce cheap underwears.

Imagine a world economy consisting of cheap Binglo style underwears :haha:

45 billion dollars versus $45 million - take your pick

never mind you took your pick :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom