What's new

Pakistan supplying weapons to Ukraine in exchange for bailouts

45 billion dollars versus $45 million - take your pick

never mind you took your pick :enjoy:

Name me one penny worth of weapons or tech Banglaland has sold. If selling cheap underwear is your source of pride so be it.
Proudly Bangla made: :lol:

71RoP13mDDL._AC_UX679_.jpg

There are more or less 30 countries in NATO, and their ordinance stocks fell low so Pakistan was approached to fill in the necessary ordinance in turn for a bail out and a cargo aircraft out of Pakistan was all it took.

Pakistan does what 30 NATO countries could not do - I must say what an amazing country Pakistan is !

There are more or less 30 countries in NATO, and their ordinance stocks fell low so Pakistan was approached to fill in the necessary ordinance in turn for a bail out and a cargo aircraft out of Pakistan was all it took.

Pakistan does what 30 NATO countries could not do - I must say what an amazing country Pakistan is !
Hope you are not serious ...instead, take it as a financial transaction to benefit POF...

Pakistan gets modern weapons from China on finance terms, however still keeps USA happy with Chinese investing in Pakistan in billions of USD and gets a bailout through sending ordinance on cargo aircraft.

And Chinese have no issue whatsoever with their financial incentives on modern weapons and investments in CPEC/Industry while Pakistan also gets financial benefit of far lesser value for POF which means risking it all with China at some level or another but honestly kudos to Pakistani leadership then for finding every nook and means to get money from super powers like China and USA as well as bailouts through supporting other countries, and keeping all of them aligned with Pakistan at the same time.

What an amazing leadership of Pakistan !
Hope you are not serious ...instead, take it as a financial transaction to benefit POF...

Its business..why wouldn't Pakistan sell ammunition to a country that sold its tanks and refuelers to Pakistan when Pakistan needed them..Pakistan would have done it regardless a bailout is associated or not (btw association with bailout not proven ) .That also doesn't affect Pakistans neutrality in the conflict as Pakistan voted abstain all the three times at UN.
Did you know that Indian Army has at least, say the minimum, 3-4 times more of the respective ordinance than Pakistan to be sent to Ukraine. Still Pakistani leadership takes a risk with Chinese investment and credit lines, while India doesnt complain to USA at all where as India buys its modern weapons from USA to put sanctions on Pakistan where as India could have supplied more material and ordinance than Pakistan and kept Pakistan completely out of the equation.

In fact, Chinese are such tried and tested friends that they consider Pakistan as super power instead of themselves so they allow Pakistan to easily play both super powers and act dumb/deaf/mute since Pakistan leads China.

I mean Pakistan keeps China quiet, aligns with USA and doesnt allow India to complain - seriously would you want a better leadership than current ones.

:laugh: cant stop ROFL :yay:

it must be a gigantic cargo aircraft we do not know about :enjoy:

Its business..why wouldn't Pakistan sell ammunition to a country that sold its tanks and refuelers to Pakistan when Pakistan needed them..Pakistan would have done it regardless a bailout is associated or not (btw association with bailout not proven ) .That also doesn't affect Pakistans neutrality in the conflict as Pakistan voted abstain all the three times at UN.
Can sell.
But destroying constitution, law, and democracy to do things which are prerogative of a democratically elected government and in the process sending the country years back is a criminal adventure only Pakistani army can undertake.

To earn 300-300 million or 900 million they have yet again kicked Pakistan back to abyss.

India could have struck a discounted deal with USA for new weapons by supplying ordinance to Ukraine leaving Pakistan out of scene but damn, Indian leadership is so stupid, even when India has far more extra ordinance laying around than Pakistan
😂

India could have struck a discounted deal with USA for new weapons by supplying ordinance to Ukraine leaving Pakistan out of scene but damn, Indian leadership is so stupid, even when India has far more extra ordinance laying around than Pakistan
😂

Don't think that's true. India to my knowledge has sent nothing to the Russian Federation to support them in their war. Iran and North Korea in the meantime have filled their stockpile.

The Russians will never buy Indian junk weapons that would make them loose even more.

Pakistan has supplied to the Ukrainian side.

Last edited:

Big enough to ship 900 million worth of weapons. In the meantime the most expensive Bangla ground weapon is waiting to be sold to substitute for armored vehicles lost by Ukraine in the war: :lol:

a6e1216403a66a29df1e3d31538a7fcd.jpg

Did you know that Indian Army has at least, say the minimum, 3-4 times more of the respective ordinance than Pakistan to be sent to Ukraine. Still Pakistani leadership takes a risk with Chinese investment and credit lines, while India doesnt complain to USA at all where as India buys its modern weapons from USA to put sanctions on Pakistan where as India could have supplied more material and ordinance than Pakistan and kept Pakistan completely out of the equation.

LOL no it doesn't. Their weapons are crap. Nobody's buying them. Armenia had the misfortune of buying them and the Russians do not want any of them, let alone NATO.

Bharat has proven to be the most useless ally any country can have in this war.

😂

You said you sent a single plane load of weapons. The largest cargo aircraft in the PAF is C-130H. Check out the cargo payload. That is awfully small amount of munitions

I would not expect Pakistani Army supporter to know such details. Given the state of Pakistani economy/polity why am I surprised here ?

Why would India get involved in a war between Russia and Ukraine where it has no real side to pick ?

The leaders of USA, Australia and Japan have decided for some reason they need India on their side. Of course Pakistanis are claiming to be more intelligent than them

3be1f37c-b878-4eeb-9b93-a1b676ba62d3.jpg

No brownie points for guessing who is more competent :enjoy:

Big enough to ship 900 million worth of weapons. In the meantime the most expensive Bangla ground weapon is waiting to be sold to substitute for armored vehicles lost by Ukraine in the war: :lol:

a6e1216403a66a29df1e3d31538a7fcd.jpg

LOL no it doesn't. Their weapons are crap. Nobody's buying them. Armenia had the misfortune of buying them and the Russians do not want any of them, let alone NATO.

Ordinance not weapons.

You said you sent a single plane load of weapons. The largest cargo aircraft in the PAF is C-130H. Check out the cargo payload. That is awfully small amount of munitions

I would not expect Pakistani Army supporter to know such details. Given the state of Pakistani economy/polity why am I surprised here ?

Why would India get involved in a war between Russia and Ukraine where it has no real side to pick ?
I was being sarcastic, that’s why included smileys. On a serious side I don’t think Pakistan provided ordinance to Ukraine and I have been looking for an official statement. If Pakistan officially acknowledges that it sent ordinance then it makes sense.

For me it’s not like some white person with suit comes in a western channel so somehow it’s all legitimate.

Ordinance not weapons.

I was being sarcastic, that’s why included smileys. On a serious side I don’t think Pakistan provided ordinance to Ukraine and I have been looking for an official statement. If Pakistan officially acknowledges that it sent ordinance then it makes sense.

For me it’s not like some white person with suit comes in a western channel so somehow it’s all legitimate.
I'm pretty sure Pakistan did provide ordinance, there was pretty concrete proof of it

But I don't see anything wrong with that, exports are a good thing and Ukraine has been a good partner of ours for our needs

I'm pretty sure Pakistan did provide ordinance, there was pretty concrete proof of it

But I don't see anything wrong with that, exports are a good thing and Ukraine has been a good partner of ours for our needs
I think Pk refuted that. I don’t remember which thread it was.

The actual timeline.

Imran Khan deliberately sabotaged the IMF program for personal political gain by increasing subsidies for power, gas, and fuel, as well as fulfilling his obligations with his U.S. handlers to bankrupt Pakistan to have Pakistan then enter another IMF agreement on worse terms and have Pakistan selectively default on Chinese projects and Chinese loans, leading to Pakistan then being totally isolated from any financing at anything approaching affordable rates.

Imran Khan gets kicked out of office by the Pakistani Military Establishment in a vote of no confidence after the Pakistani Military Establishment finally realized their mistake in overthrowing Nawaz Sharif in a U.S. backed coup with the U.S. Intelligence operations called the Panama Papers to sabotage CPEC.

Pakistan then tries to re-enter an IMF agreement, but are met with a politically impossible situation due to the depletion of the foreign reserves that were gotten with loans from friendly countries by Imran Khan.

The U.S. then tells Pakistan to support Ukraine or default on it's obligations to China.

Pakistan decides to support Ukraine.

IMF program gets back on track after many months of complying with every U.S. demand made to Pakistan.

The U.S. then weaponizes Project Imran Khan against Pakistan, making it impossible to do any reforms.

Pakistan re-enters into U.S. operations against the Taliban.

IMF gets the green-light from the U.S. to resume an IMF program.

Pakistan decides to deport all afghans in Pakistan, probably resulting in future strife between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

YOU ARE HERE.

Future predictions.

Pakistan agrees with IMF to selectively default on Chinese projects and Chinese loans, resulting in having no options other than to acquiesce to any U.S. demands in the future, as it now has no alternative source of affordable financing.

Pakistan joins brotherly country India in their eternal struggle against the Chinese/Afghan/Iranian invaders with the help of their ally, the U.S.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom