What's new

Pakistan Supports India for United Nations Security Council Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will also support india to get such 2 years non permanent unsc seat.

It would be a good chance to let india understand how international community work on global issues and thus india can figure out its own very limited importance in that matter.

A better informed and educated india can make this world safer.
Lets not slide in insults as innuendos. Be positive and talk with respect.

Asim i think we can not Trust India viz a viz a UNSC seat

I will also support india to get such 2 years non permanent unsc seat.

It would be a good chance to let india understand how international community work on global issues and thus india can figure out its own very limited importance in that matter.

A better informed and educated india can make this world safer.

I didnt knew that the world community require your support.:rofl::rofl:

BTW, a you will never know how much well informed and educated are people outside China. Reasons - all of us know and I am not going to mention those otherwise you will get a chance to once again start doing what you are best at - Trolling.:hitwall: I love you man. One shold always love the people who hates you, coz it makes them even more frustrated. Some people's hatred against India is like that of Joker against Batman. They just hate, just for the sake of it.

I believe the concept of UNSC is crap, its non-democratic.

it will never be democratic.

just check how the UN was founded. during the WWII, can we just vote to conquer the Nazi Germany and Japanese? we can't.

Is it possible to ask every nation to contribute the same for fighting these two regimes? Impossible.

than tell me, why UNSC should be democratic?

you can't walk into the board room and say "I believe the concept of having a board is crap, its non-democratic. not one man one vote".

it will never be democratic.

just check how the UN was founded. during the WWII, can we just vote to conquer the Nazi Germany and Japanese? we can't.

Is it possible to ask every nation to contribute the same for fighting these two regimes? Impossible.

than tell me, why UNSC should be democratic?

you can't walk into the board room and say "I believe the concept of having a board is crap, its non-democratic. not one man one vote".

So, why don't you ask your government of China to resign from UN.

Oh..a ..I got it China don't believe in democracy.

But some Chinese members always talk about democracy when living outside China.

I believe the concept of UNSC is crap, its non-democratic.

Agreed. Hence there should not any such thing giving power to few selected countries.

Infact this concept of UN though at start might be good one but its useless

Yes China would not support India's candidature for permanent seat (though it was India who gave away and supported China for the same !!!). Neither does India expect it to happen very soon. But yes the restructuring of UNSC is required keeping in tune with the present world order.

You scared me, Buddy. The permanent seat of China in UNSC was given up by India and then gave it to China as a gift? It's too funny:no:

China is one of the five main victorious nation in WWII and the seat is hold by ROC( Taiwan) before China entered the UN

You India is just a bystander even Chinese army had a rest and been trained by US in north east india then counterattacked japanese in Myanmar:china:

China should support India to be a non-permanent member of UNSC cause India has 1.1 billion population but I think China will support Brazil to be permanent member not India:china:

You scared me, Buddy. The permanent seat of China in UNSC was given up by India and then gave it to China as a gift? It's too funny:no:

China is one of the five main victorious nation in WWII and the seat is hold by ROC( Taiwan) before China entered the UN

You India is just a bystander even Chinese army had a rest and been trained by US in north east india then counterattacked japanese in Myanmar:china:

China was one of the victors of WWII? Can you tell me one famous battle won by you in WWII. Giving China a veto power way back than always intrigued me. Now however i agree china has earned the right to that status. India still has a long way to go.

Regards

China was one of the victors of WWII? Can you tell me one famous battle won by you in WWII. Giving China a veto power way back than always intrigued me. Now however i agree china has earned the right to that status. India still has a long way to go.

Regards

To Always Neutral

It seems like you are more smart than your PM Churchill,US president Roosevelt and Stalin:coffee:

since you mentioned one famous battle of China in WWII, so let me show you something, Battle of Yenangyaung

pls search this on internet by yourself,as for other famous battle of chinese army in WWII, I think you'd better read more WWII history,pls save my time ,thanks.

It was not given as gift ,but India sure supported China's claim to be the top 5,as a sole representative of Asia.

I would like to repeat that PROC replaced ROC(Tai Wan) to be the top 5 , we are both Chinese, same ancestor, same culture,the damn civil war seperated us by a strait. Chinese people get this seat by losing millions of brave soliders life.

I know India support China to be the top 5 in 25th Oct 1971 in the UN General Assembly, but the topic of this meeting is recovering all rights of PROC in UN but not selecting a top 5 representing Asia :china:

To Always Neutral

It seems like you are more smart than your PM Churchill,US president Roosevelt and Stalin:coffee:

since you mentioned one famous battle of China in WWII, so let me show you something, Battle of Yenangyaung

pls search this on internet by yourself,as for other famous battle of chinese army in WWII, I think you'd better read more WWII history,pls save my time ,thanks.

We won the battle not you. Give me one battle in WWII which the Chinese won on their own. Heck you would be singing sayonara now if we had not helped you.

Regards

On 16 April, almost 7,000 British soldiers, and 500 prisoners and civilians were encircled by an equal number of Japanese soldiers from the Japanese 33rd Division at Yenangyaung and its oil field. The 33rd Division had cut the Magwe road between Slim's two divisions, who were now about 50 miles (80 km) apart. The 1st Burma Division was hampered by large numbers of wounded men and short of water. Major General Bruce Scott, commanding the 1st Burma Division, telephoned General Sun Li Jen, commanding the Chinese 38th Division, asking for rescue soon after the 38th Division entered the area.

General Sun requested to lead his entire division to the rescue of 1st Burma Division, but General Lo Cho-ying, commanding the Chinese Expeditionary Force in Burma, refused. On 17 April, General Sun instead led his 113th Regiment with only 1121 men in the rescue mission. Because the Chinese had no artillery or tanks, Lieutenant General Slim assigned the 7th Armoured Brigade commanded by Brigadier John Henry Anstice to General Sun. The brigade consisted of two regiments (battalions) of M3 Stuart light tanks and a battery of 25-pounder guns.

For the next three days the Chinese and British force attacked southwards. The temperatures reaches as high as 114 degrees Fahrenheit and pall of smoke from the demolished oil wells and refineries hung over the battlefield.[1]

Meanwhile, 1st Burma Division fought its way to and across the Pin Chaung river where they met with the relief column on 19 April. On the next day, the Allied force attacked south toward Yenaungyaung and Pin Chaung where the Japanese suffered heavy casualties, but the Allied forces were too weak to hold the oil fields and had to retreat to the north.

i don't support France in UNSC at all ,every one knows how French surrendered to Nazi Germany without even a shot been fired and got saved by British and Us forces , Indian Army under British played a key role in eastern Europe and in south east Asia , Chinese role in WW2 was limited just has India's , even Australian Army played a key role then why Australia is not in UNSC ?

so why Indian gov is anxious to be the permanent member of UNSC?
Could you pls kindly explain it ?

China even refused to be called G2 with US. So called G2, G8,G20, etc... it's just a trick。 To be stronger and stronger is the best principle :china:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom