What's new

Pakistan Supports India for United Nations Security Council Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
If BBC white washes than I am sure CPC black outs much better. Give me a white wash anyday over a CPC black out.

The world knows history and your CPC black outs are all rants over your impotence of not being able to cross the Taiwan straits.

Regards

Haha. I love the Poodle's reverse psychology - c'mon on, it's getting a tad old, no? O wait, nothing is too old for you since you are still basking in your never-ending "glories".

BTW, I love this impotence of not being able to cross the Taiwan Straight. :china:

And I am generally favourably disposed to the BBC as well. :smitten:

Anyways, here is the rub: when I first came to Canada, I openly let it be known that I quite liked the British and everything British (even I can't quite believe it now looking back).

Then my South Asian friends, Iranian friends, Arab friends (both Christian and Muslim) almost all "taught" me in unison what is meant by "Limey tactics", the divide-and-instigate ...

Anyways, I harbour no ill feelings toward the English or the Scottish (heck, I still confess a personal liking). But (genuinely) thanks to you, it has now become easier to convince fellow mainlanders why a military response to Taiwan is folly.

Simply, if the "Limey" wants you to do it, you better think twice ...

:cheers:

Last edited:
Haha. I love the Poodle's reverse psychology - c'mon on, it's getting a tad old, no? O wait, nothing is too old for you since the you are still basking in your never-ending "glories".

BTW, I love this impotence of not being able to cross the Taiwan Straight. :china:

And I am generally favourably disposed to the BBC as well. :smitten:

Anyways, here is the rub: when I first came to Canada, I openly let it be known that I quite liked the British and everything British (even I can't quite believe it now looking back).

Then my South Asian friends, Iranian friends, Arab friends (both Christian and Muslim) almost all "taught" me in unison what is meant by "Limey tactics", the divide-and-instigate ...

Anyways, I harbour no ill feelings toward the English or the Scottish (heck, I still confess a personal liking). But (genuinely) thanks to you, it has now become easier to convince fellow mainlanders why a military response to Taiwan is folly.

U have a healthy intellect and its a pleasure to debate with you.

Regards

I truly cannot say if my "intellect" is "healthy" or not. But I take all compliments, sarcastic or not, at face value.

I truly cannot say if my "intellect" is "healthy" or not. But I take all compliments, sarcastic or not, at face value.

compliments are not sarcastic and nor are they meant to "Divide and Rule" just to say its a pleasure to debate with you.

:china:

I agree with you, brother

I saw the prejudice of some western people in this forum
they think all chinese in mainland are brain-washed:disagree:
and I also saw the injustice view of history from western country,too funny:coffee:

Well this news is extremely positive and shows signs of some normalizations. The news was extremely well handled and well publisized by the media. I really think this government of pakistan has gone out of its way to achieve peace with India.There is definate hope that conflicts will be resolved over the table, instead of battlefields.
:smitten:

China should support India to be a non-permanent member of UNSC cause India has 1.1 billion population but I think China will support Brazil to be permanent member not India:china:

:what: what population has to do with UNSC seat ?

:what: what population has to do with UNSC seat ?

a country with 1/6th of the global population is being kept away from the matters of global security.

India+China represent 1/3 of the global population yet their combined influence is not as great as other lesser populated nations...

India needs no security council seat that is for developed countries

India needs no security council seat that is for developed countries

There are total of 15 security council seat (including permanent and non-permanent both). Please let us know the count of "developed" countries on earth.

Childish logic. :no:

No need to concern, china has unjust vote.
And if china was going to support india to get UNSC set, I think Wu Jin Tao will be eaten by chinese people by live.:eek: So, india has no chance.

No need to concern, china has unjust vote.
And if china was going to support india to get UNSC set, I think Wu Jin Tao will be eaten by chinese people by live.:eek: So, india has no chance.
Then why blame Indians alone as anti-china...if chinese people are so against India....

I don't see any reason why Pakistan should Support India for Non permanent Security Council seat , even if we do what would be that for ... Supporting Terrorism In Pakistan ?

nope for not taking action against pakistan for supporting terrorism in india from over 30 years.:angry: mind ur statements Mr. it's pakitan which are supporting terrorism in india on then name of kashmiri freedom movement and pakistani leaders have accepted it many times but u have no proof about india supporting terrorism in pakistan. u made taliban u supported them with all ur heart and money for years then start killing them for us dollors and now when it became against u.....u blame india supporting terrorism in pakistan. it's like "ulta chor kotwal ko dante".

China has publicly stated that it supports India for a permanent UNSC seat, albeit without a veto.

India is inevitably going to get into UNSC expansion with all 5 UNSC members voicing support in favor of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom