What's new

Pakistan surprised by its inclusion in military alliance

Why? Its just an expression of the Saudi "brotherly feelings".
And now the saudis need all the brothers that they can find, to extricate them and the GCC from the Yemeni mess.
Lol thanks but i will take india anyday over this broyher which says a lot.

this is 2nd time the saudis have done this on purpose (placing pakistani flag amongst other nations). This is done to put pressure on Pakistan, very sinister games being played. Lets be realistic which of those muslims countries have helped pakistan fight terrorists. This coalition first stop should be Pakistan

Furthermore this is PR stunt to sell to docile saudi citizens how great and islamic their royals are. Failure in yemen and Syria falling out of their reach.

Saudis are so desperate in yemen they will take who ever they can Yemen: Briton killed leading secret Latino legion of mercenaries shines light on murky world of 'dogs of war'

All that is true. The Saudis and Gulfies have their nuts caught in a massive nut-cracker now. They are desperate to get out of it. But to no avail until now. Still they hope to appeal to sectarian sentiments to somehow prod Pakistan into getting involved. GoP will be wise not to get sucked into that quick-sand.

Hey c'mon..... you will be quite justified in considering Indians as an enemy even, but even Indians may feel somewhat uncomfortable in trying to grind you into the dust. :)

Hi,

So---what is the big deal----. Most pakistani fathers and elders marry their daughters without their consent----.

So---big deal----if Saudi Arabia married pakistan to this alliance.
to me its a big deal
we are talking out of our arse we are lying.

I can bet Sartaj Aziz will have a different version from teh foreign office.
Ch Nisar will have another
our dear food loving PM will have yet another and the GHQ might have a mix of above or another version.

Meaning?

we say one thing and do other .. and we embarrass our friends. Saudis have not just pulled it off the hat without asking us. they must have had some confirmations from both civilian and military leadership during recent visits.

we say one thing and do other .. and we embarrass our friends. Saudis have not just pulled it off the hat without asking us. they must have had some confirmations from both civilian and military leadership during recent visits.

The art of diplomacy at work, Sir, nothing more. :D

3ed59a27c5d0d03c3c151b585e79fd63.jpg

I just hope Pakistan isn't jumping back into the same sh*t hole they are climbing back from.

That's going a bit too far. The indian race is the eternal enemy of Pakistan. That will be true for the rest of eternity. That is impossible to change. Saudi Arabia is a brother nation. They helped bank roll our nuclear weapons program. Because of which our nation can exist. Problem with Saudi is that they are a brother that expect too much of us.

Guys, just a thought. If Saudi with all their advanced high-tech american weaponary cannot defeat the Houthis, imagine what the Iranians would do to them.

The art of diplomacy at work, Sir, nothing more. :D
pretty pathetic I say sir
if spokesman for White house and Pentagon say different thing and Obama says something else then it shows you badly.

in a cruel joking way you might be right but it reminds me of an American remark to Muslims "please dont say Inshallah" because it means you will never do it and have no intention of doing it

if spokesman for White house and Pentagon say different thing and Obama says something else then it shows you badly.

in a cruel joking way you might be right but it reminds me of an American remark to Muslims "please dont say Inshallah" because it means you will never do it and have no intention of doing it

Sir, some master the art better than others, but diplomacy remains an art. My observation was merely matter of fact, and not intended to be cruel in any way at all. Pakistan has a very difficult balance to achieve here, given its relationship with Saudi Arabia.

who are you quoting and replying? your is the first post in this thread

I have no idea. Some kind of forum glitch. All the previous posts were deleted and truncated into mine somehow. restored my original post.

I agree.
Might be this could be the outcome of their last visit.I assume that they were pretty unhappy with establishment's denial over military support in Yemen conflict and when they complained,as usual our ''ji huzoori'' politicians could have tried to give them some ''lolypop'' (Pakistan and arab are brotherly nations etc and we will cooperate when needed).
Also,during army chief's last visit,general Raheel Sharif clearly stated that if any attack on Saudi Arab's territory or sovereignty will be take place then Pakistan will be standing with them.Here are two videos,that you must watch:

http://www.zemtv.com/2015/10/31/gen-raheel-sharif-ne-saudia-arab-me-kia-kaha-hai-shahid-masood-tell/

Similarly,other such statements were surely given by politicians which were released in media.However,there are few questions that should be considered:

1-Why Pakistani regime has denied to become a part of this alliance?

i)Either arab regime has mistaken these diplomatic dialogues.
ii)Either they are trying to manipulate in other way around.
iii)Last but not least,might be they have agreed silently,but were not expecting that Arabs will expect some huge support.

Regards

This is what i call a big lie from people like you. You know its Saudi,Isreal and US behind ISIS not Iran. Iran is a muslim country. Saudis are more pro Isreal than pro Iran. Someone who reads kalma vs someone who totally deny it. If pakistan will be allied it needs to be allied with Islamic world not shiaa nor sunni alliance. You seem like a shia hater dude i am shia and am a proud pakistani would you walk all over my opnion just to please another master? Prince Salman thinks he owns Pak army and consistently trying to undermine Pakistan. Someone needs to straigthen him out Pak fauj kisi kay baap ki nahi kay jo chay jo bhi baq they.Let me be clear Pakistan will not shall not become part of any sunni or shia alliance. Saudis are our brothers so is Iran.
I am not Iran hater its just the deeds of Iranian ayatollahs worries me alot. Sadaam and qadaffi were sunnies, how they ended up and Bashar is shia how every atheist is helping him to stay alive.

Back
Top Bottom