What's new

Pakistan Taliban vow to attack Indian targets to avenge Ajmal Kasab's execu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Pakistani taliban do something silly against India ;)

All they can do is cry and pray for Kasab . I doubt they would do that . That idiot must have died there itself instead of surrendering and leaking information . Poor Kasab . Although he enjoyed the rich kid life during these four years .

As if they were going to sit and twiddle their thumbs if not for Kasab's execution.

The TTP cunt$ were not preparing garlands for the indians while waiting for the mercy petition of kasab to the president..PERIOD !!

All they can do is cry and pray for Kasab . I doubt they would do that . That idiot must have died there itself instead of surrendering and leaking information . Poor Kasab . Although he enjoyed the rich kid life during these four years .

oh he must have blurted everything to walls , living in hell for 4 years with nobody talking to him !

I think TTP is overacting to hide the fact that they are funded by Indians.

Well, I don't know how this will turn out but no city can afford anything similar to what happened in Mumbai. Either that government which is ruling then (Heavens' forbid) will be forced to take military action by the public or rest assured, that government will fall overnight.

As for Pakistan, they should stop using these proxies to kill unarmed civilians. Did it return their strategic objective? Did it fetch money? Did it press anything they wanted? Nothing. Instead they just got televised as a hub for militancy worldwide and so many people died. For what?

TTP does not have same hold in India as in Pakistan. We did not have similar public support in India. They can do a **** in India.

TTP does not have same hold in India as in Pakistan. We did not have similar public support in India. They can do a **** in India.

You do not need hold to do mouth service!! Let them talk and sleep peacefully..

Watch the last video. Also, read the info minister sherry rehman admitting it on any international media. Time magazine has already been quoted and linked. I can't waste time googling for you. Is time mag an India source? Anyway if you choose to live in denial nobody can help you. Ultimately its you and your country that suffers for ignoring the cancer you breed. Last post on this. If you want to stop looking like a fool, take your head out of the sand. You have already been caught lying more than once. Now this, pretending that only Indian sources say it, when other sources have already been shown to you.

There is no "be they" in this case. Everyone knows where they were from. They were all from RAW training camps, trying to defame Pakistan's holy name.

There is a saying called 'aankhon ka andha.' You are wasting your breath now. NO matter what you do or whatever links or proofs you provide its useless to these people. We know the value of 160 lives lost in a terror attack. In Pakistan 160 die in a couple of days of terrorist attacks. They won't understand your insistence to fix responsibility.

Closed for a cleanup/infractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom