What's new

Pakistan: The ‘birth’ of a problem

So............?

"that the formation of Pakistan is essentially the reason for most, if not all, the problems faced by Indian Muslims, it will not be an exaggeration"
according to writer is right, thts wat he wants to say
BS :angry:

Usual bullshit expected from Indians.Let me tell you story about one of our Army Chief.He migrated from India.His father got government job (Civil Servant) his father served in Turkish Embassy.His brother was directory of some huge Pakistani Government Organization.He himself back Chief of Army Staff in 1999 and President for 9 years.Musharraf only had few rs when he came to Pakistan.They used to live in a 2 room very small house and you can see how much Musharraf has gained.Also our DG ISI and JCOAS Akther Abdur Rehman also migrated from India and got top slots in Army..The list is endless.Please reconcile to the fact that Partition's happened and Pakistan is a independent sovereign nation now.I know can't digest it.We will never become your satellite state like Nepal or BD.PS: General Zia was also a Mohajir.Damn Pakistan must be treating Mohajir's badly that they reached top slots in Army, Ceo's of Huge Pakistani Government Organization and even became Presidents for Years!

Please do not say that BD is a satellite State of India, it is just wrong to think that way. It is only that we are weak in military strength comparing to Pakistan. But, we are building it fast.

By the way, nobody in this thread mentioned about the Muhajir Muslims from India living in BD, as if they do not exist.

Usual bullshit expected from Indians.Let me tell you story about one of our Army Chief.He migrated from India.His father got government job (Civil Servant) his father served in Turkish Embassy.His brother was directory of some huge Pakistani Government Organization.He himself back Chief of Army Staff in 1999 and President for 9 years.Musharraf only had few rs when he came to Pakistan.They used to live in a 2 room very small house and you can see how much Musharraf has gained.Also our DG ISI and JCOAS Akther Abdur Rehman also migrated from India and got top slots in Army..The list is endless.Please reconcile to the fact that Partition's happened and Pakistan is a independent sovereign nation now.I know can't digest it.We will never become your satellite state like Nepal or BD.PS: General Zia was also a Mohajir.Damn Pakistan must be treating Mohajir's badly that they reached top slots in Army, Ceo's of Huge Pakistani Government Organization and even became Presidents for Years!

There are endless similar stories of Indians who came from what now is Pk. Manmohan Singh is from Wah in Pk.

Where does satelite state & reconciliation figure in this ?

:what:

"that the formation of Pakistan is essentially the reason for most, if not all, the problems faced by Indian Muslims, it will not be an exaggeration"
according to writer is right, thts wat he wants to say
BS :angry:
Well, It's not our fault if Indians Muslims are not treated well in India.The author needs to blame GOI for this not Pakistan.

So............?

I think you are mising the point here.
The author refers to Birth of Pakistan as a problem to Indian muslims, not the birth as a problem in itself.
And the authors views hold water as he is an Indian muslim.

Please do not say that BD is a satellite State of India, it is just wrong to think that way. It is only that we are weak in military strength comparing to Pakistan. But, we are building it fast.

By the way, nobody in this thread mentioned about the Muhajir Muslims from India living in BD, as if they do not exist.
I partially agree with you that the BD's normal citizen mindset is very good and they would never let BD become satellite state of India which is exactly what India wants to do but unfortunately i can't say the same for your Politicians.

I think you are mising the point here.
The author refers to Birth of Pakistan as a problem to Indian muslims, not the birth as a problem in itself.
And the authors views hold water as he is an Indian muslim.
In other words, Indians Muslims don't get their share in INdia and are treated badly, massacred (Gujrat Riots etc..) because of Pakistan?BY the way your analogy that he is Indian Muslim so he got credibility is quite frankly pure bs.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

There are endless similar stories of Indians who came from what now is Pk. Manmohan Singh is from Wah in Pk.

Where does satelite state & reconciliation figure in this ?

:what:
Well, if Indian's had recognized the fact that Pakistan is a sovereign nation they would not cry over Partition neither they would call for dividing Pakistan into 4 states (Dream of many Indians.

Pakistan is not a guardian angel of Indian Muslims.

Indian Muslims, because of their sheer number, cannot be regarded as a minority. The Indian Muslims were quite capable of looking after their own interests and did not need any support from outside. Its just that Pakistanis don't want to miss a single opportunity to embarrass India!

Yes, that's why Author is crying over partition and that's why hundreds of Muslims were massacred in Gujrat and not to to mention million of Kashmiris who live in huge prison with 500,000 mainly hindu Army Men :rofl::rofl::rofl:

[/COLOR]
Well, if Indian's had recognized the fact that Pakistan is a sovereign nation they would not cry over Partition neither they would call for dividing Pakistan into 4 states (Dream of many Indians.

This one is new... I never came across any information in Print or in Electronic media about Indian intentions to divide Pakistan...Though Pakistan has made several attempts to divide India...Remember Khalistan Movement...

I am still waiting for a credible evidence of Pakistani claims on India involvement in Baluchistan..though

Yes, that's why Author is crying over partition and that's why hundreds of Muslims were massacred in Gujrat and not to to mention million of Kashmiris who live in huge prison with 500,000 mainly hindu Army Men :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Interesting...so finally the number has come down from 700000 to 500000 now....Great improvement....

By the way...why do you forget Godhra Train Massacre ...some 200 plus Hindus were burnt alive ...along with Women and children....this lead to rioting...Don't just hog on side of the information.

Pakistan is not a guardian angel of Indian Muslims.

Indian Muslims, because of their sheer number, cannot be regarded as a minority. The Indian Muslims were quite capable of looking after their own interests and did not need any support from outside. Its just that Pakistanis don't want to miss a single opportunity to embarrass India!

wth, u mean THE PROBLEMS FACED BY INDIAN MUSLIMS R COZ OF PAK, BS.... look at the BS topic "Pak: birth of a problem"
its India who is obsessed with the very existence of Pak, do u ppl miss any opportunity to de fame Pak on any forum huh, Pak is a reality accept, live n let others live, dont blame social problems of India on Pak ....

wth, u mean THE PROBLEMS FACED BY INDIAN MUSLIMS R COZ OF PAK, BS.... look at the BS topic "Pak: birth of a problem"
its India who is obsessed with the very existence of Pak, do u ppl miss any opportunity to de fame Pak on any forum huh, Pak is a reality accept, live n let others live, dont blame social problems of India on Pak ....

Lady...both countries have their share of lunatics....who are obsessed with India and Pakistan equally....who want war...at every possible opportunity...its not just Indians ...but Pakistanis are equally responsible for peace and prosperity of the region...

I really wonder why the Author chose this title for the article....I did't like it myself.

[/COLOR]

We all have to reconcile ourselves to our geography and accept the fact that nothing is going to change. It hasn't changed in 62 years & will not do so ever.

The day this realisation sets in our problems will decline & may even finish.

In my opinion Pk has to reconcile itself to the fact that J&K like Punjab & Bengal also must remain partitioned & stop interfering under the garb of moral support while the underlying aim being securing water for itself. It is already suffering the ill effects of interference in Af.

Just as the nation accepted the loss of its Eastern wing as an harsh reality it shall have to stop lamenting on J&K. Once this happens the water issue may also get resolved.

As far as Indians are concerned , thank god Pk was created. Once a family expands beyond a point it is best for sons & brothers to move on and progress independently.

You are welcome to your nation & land & may God be with you. What you hear thru the media are rants by politicians & Pol parties trying to attract attention of the masses who are discerning enough to sift the chaff from the grain,.

I don't think you can compare Pakistan with Kashmir in any case.Pakistan is a sovereign state recognized by the whole world while Kashmir is disputed area recognized by UN Resolution.We had our problems with our East Pakistani Brothers and they decided to build their own country..Of course India like a fox played its role but it was mainly our fault that we let it happen.

Back
Top Bottom