What's new

Pakistan: The ‘birth’ of a problem

Lady...both countries have their share of lunatics....who are obsessed with India and Pakistan equally....who want war...at every possible opportunity...its not just Indians ...but Pakistanis are equally responsible for peace and prosperity of the region...

I really wonder why the Author chose this title for the article....I did't like it myself.

so at least dont say tht the conclusion of writer is right, u tell me is this conclusion "the formation of Pakistan is essentially the reason for most, if not all, the problems faced by Indian Muslims, it will not be an exaggeration" is right??
now look at this article on Indian Defence Review
Stable Pakistan not in India’s interest
Stable Pakistan not in India?s interest | Indian Defence Review
now loook at this para in it
The blame lies with New Delhi. For the past sixty years, instead of consolidating the Union, leaders encouraged divisiveness on the basis of religion and caste for sheer vote bank politics. Instead of unifying its citizenry with good governance and increasing their stakes through prosperity, so that they may serve the cause of the nation with honor, it has treated its citizens with unprecedented shabbiness. The result is groups of citizens have risen against the state, mostly for lack of economic progress and denial of justice
the divison exists witin India, on the basis of religion, caste etc
the exploitation of Indian Muslims by other Indians doesnt mean tht creation of Pak is root cause of probs faced by Indian muslims...

Ok lets first make one thing clear. My family migrated from india and yes both sides of my family were from the wealthy land owning class. but when they came to Pakistan they had nothing all of my family worked very hard and lifted themselves from there boot straps and now are living in extremely comfortable life.
I my entire life living in Karachi or Lahore have never felt as a second class citizen i have always been treated equally like my punjabi or sindhi freinds. Let us not forget that Musharraf was also a Muhajir so i think the community is in a very good position right now and i hope that we work for the betterment of pakistan. 1992 was a sad moment in history but i think the wounds have healed and people are now moving.
If Muslims are treated well in India it is not Pakistans fault it is the fault of people that harbor prejudice in their heart. Please dont blame Pakistan for societal problems in India.
My grandfather just before dying a couple of years ago told me that coming to Pakistan was the best decision he ever made and that i should not forget what this country of ours has given us ever.

Same is my story,both sides of my family were lower class from now Indian Kashmir,migrated to Pakistan....worked hard....and now im enjoying a very comfortable life.Its illogical that the writer is blaming PK for Indian muslims plight.

PS = The multi $ millionaire Mir Shakil ur Rehman of Jang Group is my distant relative,his family is orginally from small city of Wazirabad. :D

I think you are mising the point here.
The author refers to Birth of Pakistan as a problem to Indian muslims, not the birth as a problem in itself.
And the authors views hold water as he is an Indian muslim.
So basically Pakistan shouldn't have been created because the Hindus had no choice but to start massacring Muslims?

Pakistan shouldn't have been created because of a tantrum?

Let's recall history a bit here. Wasn't the first cross border killing the very first train that reached Pakistan - it carried only dead bodies? THAT was your India's doing. The problem, the headache.

aww common Asim!...half of my grandmother's family was slaughtered in lahore!
saying that we did all the killing is an insult to history.

so at least dont say tht the conclusion of writer is right, u tell me is this conclusion "the formation of Pakistan is essentially the reason for most, if not all, the problems faced by Indian Muslims, it will not be an exaggeration" is right??
now look at this article on Indian Defence Review
Stable Pakistan not in India’s interest
Stable Pakistan not in India?s interest | Indian Defence Review
now loook at this para in it
The blame lies with New Delhi. For the past sixty years, instead of consolidating the Union, leaders encouraged divisiveness on the basis of religion and caste for sheer vote bank politics. Instead of unifying its citizenry with good governance and increasing their stakes through prosperity, so that they may serve the cause of the nation with honor, it has treated its citizens with unprecedented shabbiness. The result is groups of citizens have risen against the state, mostly for lack of economic progress and denial of justice
the divison exists witin India, on the basis of religion, caste etc
the exploitation of Indian Muslims by other Indians doesnt mean tht creation of Pak is root cause of probs faced by Indian muslims...

Now I have no intention of defending whats written in the article in your post. I believe peace and prosperity of region is responsibility of both countries......so both have to work towards that...

Regarding Politicians ...the less said is better....Indian politicians use caste as a divide...Pakistani politicians use ethnicity and regional politics to come to power...

Muslims in India have equal opportunity.(I don't believe I am doing this again but for the sake of argument)..but unfortunaltely they are not skilled enough to capitalize on those opportunity....and everyone is to blame for that...Government...Religious leaders ...and common Muslim himself....I mean I have seen enough Muslim Guys joining Jamia Milia Islamia in Delhi...just to loaf around .....stare at girls....and for all stupid reasons..they come from their homes in poor villages in UP....Bihar...join a computer course in University.....and tell their parents they are pursuing high degree...keep on asking for money....and when money is done...they resort for petty crimes...and then they end up on the wrong side of the law...then there are no jobs for those people...so thay end up in crime..... even Hindu students do the same...but because of the large Hindu population the percentage damage to Hindu Population is less than to Muslim Population.... This shows up as a skewed number in surveys and this gives reasons to world Muslim community of Indian Government not doing enough....

Regarding Muslim welfare steps taken by Indian Government...please read this link...

JI Hind unveils vision 2016 for Indian Muslims | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Government can meet the desired goal if the Population contributes to it....I would like to say ...Blame the government if there is no opportunity...Don't blame the government because you don't have skills to capitalize on opportunities.

Now I have no intention of defending whats written in the article in your post. I believe peace and prosperity of region is responsibility of both countries......so both have to work towards that...

Regarding Politicians ...the less said is better....Indian politicians use caste as a divide...Pakistani politicians use ethnicity and regional politics to come to power...

Muslims in India have equal opportunity.(I don't believe I am doing this again but for the sake of argument)..but unfortunaltely they are not skilled enough to capitalize on those opportunity....and everyone is to blame for that...Government...Religious leaders ...and common Muslim himself....I mean I have seen enough Muslim Guys joining Jamia Milia Islamia in Delhi...just to loaf around .....stare at girls....and for all stupid reasons..they come from their homes in poor villages in UP....Bihar...join a computer course in University.....and tell their parents they are pursuing high degree...keep on asking for money....and when money is done...they resort for petty crimes...and then they end up on the wrong side of the law...then there are no jobs for those people...so thay end up in crime..... even Hindu students do the same...but because of the large Hindu population the percentage damage to Hindu Population is less than to Muslim Population.... This shows up as a skewed number in surveys and this gives reasons to world Muslim community of Indian Government not doing enough....

Regarding Muslim welfare steps taken by Indian Government...please read this link...

JI Hind unveils vision 2016 for Indian Muslims | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Government can meet the desired goal if the Population contributes to it....I would like to say ...Blame the government if there is no opportunity...Don't blame the government because you don't have skills to capitalize on opportunities.

the article i ve qouted actually says tht divsions exists within India on many basis and this division is been used by foreign elements to induce in stability but the stupid writer is saying tht instead of addressing n removing the internal rifts which exists between the different groups in India, India must destabilize Pak n others so that this instability which is been induced in India can be stopped, how stupid....
hence this article with stupid conclusion tht "pak is reason behind prob of Indian Muslims" is BS...
i know many girls who tell at home tht they r going for studies & i know wat kind of things they do in name "studies", u cant blame their parents for their wrong doings,some things depends on individuals themselves,the writer dont wants to solve the problem he has just shifted the balme on Pak, this article is nothing but a double BS with cherry on top..
the problem exists within India, the lack of seriousness of Indian Muslims to develop them selves as well as the exploitation of Indian Muslims, DONT INVOLVE PAKISTAN IN EVERY INDIAN PROBLEM, its internal problem of India if there exists gap b/w different ethnic n religious groups, it has nothing to do with creation n very existence of Pakistan

Last edited:
Well the Author of the article is a Indian Muslim.

And on parol of Zee News right?

MJ Akbar is also an Indian Muslim right? what do you expect from him other than writing against Pakistan for money.

But anywy i wonder why your forfathers created such a situation which led to partion.

If the fundamentalists from RSS like orgs at that time did not shown their true colors against Msulims, partition would not have happend.

As it is clear from the history Jinnah was not against the division at first.

And iwonder why Indians link the plight of Indian Muslims with partition.

They opted for India and now its responsibility of the Indians to take care of their citizens.

the article i ve qouted actually says tht divsions exists within India on many basis and this division is been used by foreign elements to induce in stability but the stupid writer is saying tht instead of addressing n removing the internal rifts which exists between the different groups in India, India must destabilize Pak n others so that this instability which is been induced in India can be stopped, how stupid....
hence this article with stupid conclusion tht "pak is reason behind prob of Indian Muslims" is BS...
i know many girls who tell at home tht they r going for studies & i know wat kind of things they do in name "studies", u cant blame their parents for their wrong doings,some things depends on individuals themselves,the writer dont wants to solve the problem he has just shifted the balme on Pak, this article is nothing but a double BS with cherry on top..
the problem exists within India, the lack of seriousness of Indian Muslims to develop them selves as well as the exploitation of Indian Muslims, DONT INVOLVE PAKISTAN IN EVERY INDIAN PROBLEM, its internal problem of India if there exists gap b/w different ethnic n religious groups

And on parol of Zee News right?

MJ Akbar is also an Indian Muslim right? what do you expect from him other than writing against Pakistan for money.

But anywy i wonder why your forfathers created such a situation which led to partion.

If the fundamentalists from RSS like orgs at that time did not shown their true colors against Msulims, partition would not have happend.

As it is clear from the history Jinnah was not against the division at first.

And iwonder why Indians link the plight of Indian Muslims with partition.

They opted for India and now its responsibility of the Indians to take care of their citizens.

Great...finally someone agrees that Indian Muslims are Indians and their problem is India's problem....and Pakistan is no guardian angel for Indian Muslims....if Pakistan does not want to take the blame for Indian Muslims issues...Pakistan has no right to shout for Indian Muslim Rights....:tup:

This should be kept in mind next time a Pakistani starts advocatingfor Muslims in India.....:whistle:

Indians don't involve Pakistanis ...Pakistanis on the other hand ...leave no opportunity to throw up India mistreatement of Muslims on Indians.....Even as we discuss this some Pakistani poster is busy throwing Indian Muslim BS at some Indian poster......

I repeat...Indian Muslims are Indian Citizens ....and they do not want Pakistan to look after them.....they are self sufficient ...and have the will power to fight for their rights...and move to the top.......there are examples ...very few...but true....It may take some time but we will achieve what we want....so Pakistanis should stop shouting....Our Muslim Brothers In India.....because India Muslims are not looking towards Pakistan for any kind of support....

The simple fact that one million people were killed is proof enough that partition was a good idea.

Communities who get along do not kill each other.

Great...finally someone agrees that Indian Muslims are Indians and their problem is India's problem....and Pakistan is no guardian angel for Indian Muslims....if Pakistan does not want to take the blame for Indian Muslims issues...Pakistan has no right to shout for Indian Muslim Rights....:tup:

This should be kept in mind next time a Pakistani starts advocating for Muslims in India.....:whistle:

Indians don't involve Pakistanis ...Pakistanis on the other hand ...leave no opportunity to throw up India mistreatement of Muslims on Indians.....Even as we discuss this some Pakistani poster is busy throwing Indian Muslim BS at some Indian poster......

I repeat...Indian Muslims are Indian Citizens ....and they do not want Pakistan to look after them.....they are self sufficient ...and have the will power to fight for their rights...and move to the top.......there are examples ...very few...but true....It may take some time but we will achieve what we want....so Pakistanis should stop shouting....Our Muslim Brothers In India.....because India Muslims are not looking towards Pakistan for any kind of support....

They r Indians there is no doubt about it they r Indian n take care of em ,we will shout if there is killing like Gujrat etc, but throw blame of Indian muslim backwardness on CREATION OF PAKISTAN, Indians involve Pak in everything, this article is a big example of this...... no matter what happens in India finger is pointed towards Pak, i dont need to give u examples, Muslim brother hood is another topic no need to involve it here, problems of Indian Muslims are not coz of Pak :hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited:

This should be kept in mind next time a Pakistani starts advocatingfor Muslims in India.....:whistle:

:lol: i think you read only selective stuff. We had always called Muslims in India as Indian Muslims.

If we raise voice for their rights its not something strange because we also raise voice for Indian Dalits who are btw not Muslims.

The author of this write up failed to realise that those Muslims stayed back are still not accepted as Indians by your people.

The poor souls are still taunted with slogans like "Go back to Pakistan"

The simple fact that one million people were killed is proof enough that partition was a good idea.

Communities who get along do not kill each other.

I agree with you..... Its better to part ways ...rather than killing each other...and thats precisely what happened...
I believe...the generation that has seen the partition would have told that to their offsprings.........People in India have learnt to stay with each other..barring some moronic incidents......the sooner we learn to accept each other ...the better...

They r Indians there is no doubt about it they r Indian n take care of em ,we will shout if there is killing like Gujrat etc, but throw blame of Indian muslim backwardness on CREATION OF PAKISTAN, Indians involve Pak in everything, this article is a big example of this...... no matter what happens in India finger is pointed towards Pak, i dont need to give u examples, Muslim brother hood is another topic no need to involve it here, problems of Indian Muslims are not coz of Pak :hitwall::hitwall:

Similar blame game is going on in Pakistan as well....Indians are blamed for eery ill happening in Pakistan...be it Punjab..Baluchistan...Wetstern regions of pakistan.....and there are enough examples of Blame Indian articles..and theories flying all over the internet.....and print media.......

May be there is a difference ...in ideology...In India ...its country first...may be in Pakistan..it religion first....

Blueoval let me post something for you. I think you can read hindi text.

Dainik Sanatan Prabhat (Marathi)

And bellow is the translation and comments by editor of this paper or whatever it is at a website being run by a Hindu organisation that is committed to Hindu cause and anti-Islam.

Indian Muslims celebrate Pakistan's victory in cricket
June 26, 2009

Ashadh Shuddha Chaturthi

Kakanwada (Dist. Buldhana): The ‘Twenty -20’ world cup cricket tournament recently held in England was won by Pakistan. Muslims from Kakanwada, taluka Sangrampur celebrated the victory of Pakistan by bursting crackers and raising slogans of ‘Pakistan Zindabad’. (All these Muslims should immediately leave India and go to Pakistan. Hindus should note the anti-nationalism of these Muslims! – Editor SP)

Hindus got enraged with this incident and lodged a complaint with the police. (Hindus should realize that if such incident had taken place in Pakistan and had Hindus burst crackers after India winning the tournament; would Pakistani Muslims have bothered to lodge a complaint with the police?- Editor SP)

Police did not take any action for 2 days. (Owing to such pro-Muslim police force, many undeclared mini Pakistans have come up in different parts of the country. Why should Hindus pay taxes and feed such policemen? – Editor SP) Twenty one members of Bajarang Dal and Vishwa Hindu Parishada, therefore, registered their protest by shaving their heads. (Will such protests have any effect on Muslims? Hindus expect Bajarang Dal to take some appropriate action to prove its name as ‘Bajarang’! – Editor SP)
Source: Dainik sanatan Prabhat (Dainik Sanatan Prabhat (Marathi))

Indian Muslims celebrate Pakistan's victory in cricket - General | hindujagruti.org

Back
Top Bottom