What's new

Pakistan to build a Nuclear submarine

Well tbh its great ! I have always told people here that Pakistan has the tendency to surprise the world and in particular ( Our neighbor ) :lol: when it comes to defense deals and planning just like JFT , A100 , MAR 1 etc ... Nobody knew of their existence until the day they were seen in some exercise or parade or disclosed by insiders :rofl: ... So CHEERS !

indian n subs has continiously caught PN attention

musharaf said we got the capability of ddveloping a nuclear submarine based reactor

after that the most complex part is done

yaar leave them alone many of them will never agree even they watch them infront of them they will say its less capable sub.but PN is on fire .stilll agustas are really new and nice AIP subs damn i take image they take one large water tanker inside agusta for use to back pakistan :devil: its deadly shark man :D

agusta-90b hamza filing water 3 hours before on jeddah port
421037_233441413411153_100002358898756_504364_283068912_n.jpg

395817_233440923411202_100002358898756_504357_960404111_n.jpg

This project does exist, the forces - have just let the people know it's on, the NSFC will be the most important part of the triad, and will employ Pakistan's second and third strike capability, reactor miniaturization and output is coming along nicely.

Boat will have both long range - advanced Cruise Missiles and MRBM and then eventually global "deterrence". Meaning if the adversary attacks, our Boomer will be able to launch devastating second strikes many thousand of miles from theater.

Huh I would be more happy if they announced procurement of Qing class subs. :disagree:

Huh I would be more happy if they announced procurement of Qing class subs. :disagree:

That is also on, our Chinese friends are offering a good deal and local production - we will be operating both conventional and unconventional sub's. Our submarine arm will be the future tip of the spear in our national defense on the waves.

you need to meet then too :rofl: man its great there is no end of production they are going to start new projects after TOT they got from france china .F-22 p has many parts from west too i look them closly there is germen and french made items used in f-22p i think pakistan bought them

If the news is current I think i will take a few hours before someone uploads it to youtube

the most difficult part is miniaturarizing the reactor(which musharaf said we got the capability of developing N sub)he must be referring to the N Submarine reactor

and thanks to france for providing us the infrastructure of manufacturing Submarines(agosta 90B in pak)

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Nuclear Submarine are class apart

the indian lease of N sub has disturb the region

That is also on, our Chinese friends are offering a good deal and local production - we will be operating both conventional and unconventional sub's. Our submarine arm will be the future tip of the spear in our national defense on the waves.

I hope you are true. Just feeling a bit frustrated since there wasn't any latest news about there procurement. No official announcement. Good if PN has realized the importance of subs for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom