What's new

Pakistan to build a Nuclear submarine

Just watching this news on ARY NEWS that Pakistan will build nuclear submarine locally

These 3 things don't go together.

1. when was the last time Pakistan have made its submarine??

2. when Pakistan have build its own Nuclear reactor?

3. Locally u must be kidding.

Any source to prove the news???????

the most difficult part is miniaturarizing the reactor(which musharaf said we got the capability of developing N sub)he must be referring to the N Submarine reactor

and thanks to france for providing us the infrastructure of manufacturing Submarines(agosta 90B in pak)

yep and one thing which we cry always abut founds i think PN have founds they have saved money too .they said we follow policy of gov if they allow us approve us to do so we will do it we just inform them our needs .i ask abut P-8 of india too for them its not easy to hunt pakistani sub and hit it for india even they use P-8 .there is role of P-8 but its not mean p-8 fly and eat our subs i a day .its game and both will play . one thing i notice PN talk with respect abut INDIA in front of public never bash or abuse them .they use eastern side or our east rather then india .

we don't care what you think your prime minister talk like you abut nukes and we have them .pn is working on it and its not a joke when officers talk and inform that yes we are doing it .but they were not big mouth they talk like they never said some thing i have talk with 5 good rank officers and one low rank today .funny PN have too much patthans yaar :D

Agosta-90Bs.
2)Kahuta nuclear reactors.
3)No kiddo.. unlike india we built APCs,IFVs,Frigs,missile boats,Jets,trainer jets n propeller planes... etc etc

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...hKS6Dw&usg=AFQjCNHnYRZ71JTUCF_y0UFBcr9-B6WYmw

Miniaturization of nuclear reactor based on soft water will be the key. Announcement would have been made if major break through has been achieved. May be finally they did. Its good for india too....it will push our own nuclear sumbarine and scorpene class submarine production plus additional acquisition of six submarines on throttle. Increase in number of P-8I aircrafts might be considered now.
Thats what i like about India, one 26/11, all defense deals go at fast speed.
One nuclear submarine of pakistan, may result in significant increase in naval power.

abd thats always indians think abut Pakistan .lolz just wait why you guys jumping on it ? wait we pay TOT for what that was my qes too WHY WE PAY TOT SIR .when we are not going to make subs and frigates .reply is who said we are not going to build ? we can't show our all cards but we are not wasting money of TOT .i wonder why today its comes out and today i got it few hours before :D

Arrey they planned, that does 95% of their job. Now all they have to do is implement these plannings. :kiss3:

Agree on that! I also think 95% of work is already complete and they were just waiting for India to launch its nuke sub! like their almost ready ICBM, which they are going to test after A-5.

Congrats to Pakistan for achieving this :)

yahooooooo on board f-22p PNS zulfiqar 251:yahoo:

404205_233433200078641_100002358898756_504272_209091761_n.jpg

The topic is discussed to the death and its a fact Pakistan don't need one and can't build one. At least in next 10 years, no matter how much china helps.

W8 and Watch until the day they decide to show it to the world ...

The same happened with Raad ...
Did someone know of its existence and development ? :no:
I woke up one day and saw a Red air ballon ( what it looked like to me in the first glance ) flying in the sky :lol:
Then i read the caption " Pakistan test fires air-to-ground Cruise missile :rofl:

The world was left completely perplexed ... Wasn't it ? :azn:

Buddy its been talked abt since 2006... and in 2008 it was announced tht PN wants a N.sub... here is a news clip frm 2008:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...jZW6Dw&usg=AFQjCNFkXeNsRodfLA9mOJVC9vwuiTnaEg

Back
Top Bottom