What's new

Pakistan to emerge as major bike maker in years ahead

we bought this for my little brother it has tons of torque power, wheelies in third gear easily. i know guys here in Pakistan these are not required or fit for family bike.

but it bad *** bike go up hills no problem and screams like a wild beast.

250cc-Off-Road-Adult-Dirt-Bike-WV-DB046-19-big.jpg

Adventure Bikers here travel from Mumbai to Leh and Back on these bikes . There are all kind of weather conditions in between from dessert to Snow to Black Ice etc
IMG_7177.jpg

IMG_7194.jpg

Jiger i am talking about rough 4 x 4 tracks not Road :D read my post again and see the pics again :D we also have biker boys group who use to travel on Karakoram highway on daily basis not a big deal :D

Adventure Bikers here travel from Mumbai to Leh and Back on these bikes . There are all kind of weather conditions in between from dessert to Snow to Black Ice etc
IMG_7177.jpg

IMG_7194.jpg

jiger Adevnture bikers here travel from karachi South end to North End Khunjrab Pass not a big deal and i was talking about 4 x 4 Tracks not roads i have posted the picture better check it again :D , Karakoram Highway have daily traffic of bikers not a big deal i my self have traveled and saw many bikers group on khunjrab pass .

High Quality lolllll.....I think Mr Oyama was dreaming when giving such a statement

Here is the high quality motorcycle that Atlas is going to produce

honda-cd70-2012-price-in-Pakistan.jpg

Where is the crash guard ?:what:

jiger Adevnture bikers here travel from karachi South end to North End Khunjrab Pass not a big deal and i was talking about 4 x 4 Tracks not roads i have posted the picture better check it again :D , Karakoram Highway have daily traffic of bikers not a big deal i my self have traveled and saw many bikers group on khunjrab pass .

You seem to have no knowledge of the condition of roads in Himalayas. No highways, no roads, only potholed minefield. Some of the dangerous roads on the face of the planet, its no joke to ride along these paths, and only if you could get your engine started.

and Indian roads in the cities are as good as 4x4 tracks.

You seem to have no knowledge of the condition of roads in Himalayas. No highways, no roads, only potholed minefield. Some of the dangerous roads on the face of the planet, its no joke to ride along these paths, and only if you could get your engine started.

and Indian roads in the cities are as good as 4x4 tracks.

you may be forgetting we have toughest terrain of these himalayas , Karakorams and Hindukush and Pamir Mountain ranges , by the way such a back ward country have no roads in mountainous areas :S

Here is the high quality motorcycle that Atlas is going to produce

I really love this forum man, it's full of fun. :D

"i dont know why you indians always start d*ck measuring competition"
This was said by one of Pakistani member here
LMAO.............. :rofl:

The bikes in India and Pak look like little boys compared to the ones here.....

I think Japanese companies would be doing the same in India if it wasn't for local companies putting the pressure.

Same for the four wheel department.

Is this a Pakistani-made bike ? What is the price of this bike?

Ravi Piaggio

"RAVI PIAGGIO is compatible and approved from Pakistan Standard Quality Control Authority and Pakistan Engineering Development Board. Our RAVI PIAGGIO Storm 125 is a joint product manufactured and assembled at RAVI – Pakistan"

no idea of the cost though

Is this a Pakistani-made bike ? What is the price of this bike?

It actually costs more then 100,000 Pak rupees but still less then Honda 125 deluxe which is around 125,000 Pak rupees with no self start.

Back
Top Bottom