What's new

Pakistan to get high-tech air defence system

[/QUOT

Dude make some damn sense i wanst even talking about u dont act like a hero grow up with your 2 year old lines and get with the program :disagree::wave:

whatever u said will make no sense to any logical human being........

get with the program???? what get with the program????? r u getting with the program?????

explain what u said........
well thanks u said me a hero..... nice to meet u mr:chilli::bunny:..... tak care......[/QUOTE]

You are not even worth my time !! just shut it up !! stop talking trash and get lost if u cant show respect here!

You are not even worth my time !! just shut it up !! stop talking trash and get lost if u cant show respect here!

there is nowhere i was being disrespectful, but here u r being disrespectful, but thats not a problem which can be corrected i guess....... shows who u r......... well i wont say u r not worth my time.... u r actually if u say something which is logical.............. take care mr :chilli::bunny:[/QUOTE]

Array yaar jaan charo move on dude i have nothing to say to u kid thx u tc and here is the dance that u are a big fan of now :chilli::bunny: your first day u made quiet some noise anyhow enjoy tc.:disagree:

NIAZ,

Aesa radar can count the number of blades in the engine from a distance and then matches them to what is on record---that is how it knows what and how many planes are there.

Back
Top Bottom