What's new

'Pakistan to issue tenders for electricity import from India'

Not Shocking, but may i ask you why you didn't bother to contact Media & raise the issue over there? Pakistan has free & indepandant media & electricity issue is very big in Pakistan & i don't think you could be ignored.

IMO any patriotic Pakistani should openly condemn bad governance & bring it into public.

Media is the parasite of society..do you ever hear any positive news on JEW TV, SAMAA, Express...etc?? Meantime they are repeating scandals of Meera, Veena and every negative news thousands of times like parrots. I tend to aviod media like plaque but even if I took my case to them it would be of no help to me other than increasing viewer count of media channels.

We were co-ordinating with AEDB and a few banks which was supposed to provide us loans to import machinery and hire manpower for local manufacturing. But the matter never really took off and I ran out of money committed from my own pocket.

btw he also says that once a month their is no power for almost whole day....

You should stop making things up ...you are not good at it mate :partay:.

Let me inform you of the reality now:

Chennai has 2 hr power cut daily while my village has 10 hrs . Once a month in my village they shut down from 9 in the morning to 6 in the evening.

on topic where the hell is india going to find this surplus power ? :hitwall:

there are no power cuts in my city or should i say in all the top 5 cites of my state no power cuts at all only yesterday for maintaince there was a power cut in civil lines where i live for 2 hours

I think Pakistan should import electricity and use it for industrial production or value added services, which inturn can produce more profit & more investments & more money circulation to the country and refuel the growth of economy , when ur industry & pocket have enough to invest , stop the import and get self sustained -- politics should not blind you from logics

The government has also been unable to start work on the Bhasha Dam as it has failed to raise the $11 billion required for the project.
'Pakistan to issue tenders for electricity import from India' - Hindustan Times

China has trillion in reserves, investing hundreds of billions in US bonds/shares with almost zero or negative yield….investing/donating billions in Africa…
Now the point is, I do not understand when it comes to Pakistan, except weapons and few millions during natural disasters, why it does not show any interest in Pakistan even being called as all weather friend of Pakistan by Pakistanis??
It seems, China is not interested to invest heavily in infrastructure sector of Pak that can accelerate Paks economic development and make it more competitive.. seems they want to use Pak as a pawn…choice is urs my dear friends…this why seeker and recognizing friends & foe tech matters a lot in defense..

Of course they gotta set their priorities of their spendings. Just saw the news 1-2 days ago that WB gonna give 1.8billion $ to govt. Everything is possible if their is willing.

That $1.8 billion is already spoken for, I am sure, although I do not know the details.

Its not about getting money, its about being willing or not!

I can organize local investors if govt. is interested to willing to extend equivalent to MFN privileges to the investors.

Well, if you can organize local investors with that kind of money, I am sure you can also get the government to extend all sorts of "privileges" to them too with no problems at all. What are you waiting for? Go for it!

China has trillion in reserves, investing hundreds of billions in US bonds/shares with almost zero or negative yield….investing/donating billions in Africa…
Now the point is, I do not understand when it comes to Pakistan, except weapons and few millions during natural disasters, why it does not show any interest in Pakistan even being called as all weather friend of Pakistan by Pakistanis??
It seems, China is not interested to invest heavily in infrastructure sector of Pak that can accelerate Paks economic development and make it more competitive.. seems they want to use Pak as a pawn…choice is urs my dear friends…this why seeker and recognizing friends & foe tech matters a lot in defense..

My friend.. everything that glitters is not gold. China has a very peculiar way of dealing with Pakistan. Pakistan sees China as a big brother guarding it against bully boys & China does fulfill that role for certain extent. It does give soft loans to Pak.. but there's built in conditions. Pak is only allowed to spend chinese loans on the projects earmarked by China. For example.. karakoram highway, which is useful to China & also the condition is such that only chinese companies will get the project. Same can be said about Gawadar port. China's bilateral agreement with Pakistan is purely based on Chinese own interest. Even when Pak was in dire straits in 2008 budget crisis China refused to help & asked Zardari to knock IMF's door.

So.. one could ask.. what pak gets in this alliance. In fact Pak is assured diplomatic & political support by China in this great game of Intl geo politics.

Funny how Pakistani boys here are complaining... You guys have all the energy you need. We need energy for fridge, TV, AC, light..

My friend.. everything that glitters is not gold. China has a very peculiar way of dealing with Pakistan. Pakistan sees China as a big brother guarding it against bully boys & China does fulfill that role for certain extent. It does give soft loans to Pak.. but there's built in conditions. Pak is only allowed to spend chinese loans on the projects earmarked by China. For example.. karakoram highway, which is useful to China & also the condition is such that only chinese companies will get the project. Same can be said about Gawadar port. China's bilateral agreement with Pakistan is purely based on Chinese own interest. Even when Pak was in dire straits in 2008 budget crisis China refused to help & asked Zardari to knock IMF's door.

So.. one could ask.. what pak gets in this alliance. In fact Pak is assured diplomatic & political support by China in this great game of Intl geo politics.

And you Sir are the professor for Pak-China relation studies?:undecided:

I think it is Pakistan's interest to deal with China than India. China has always given Pakistan a fair and square deal, something we will never get from India. Remember we used to be part of same country with you. All we got from you was death and destruction. All Jinnah asked from Indian Congress was constitutional gaurantees for Representation of Indian Muslims commensurate to their numbers ( Muslims were nearly 40% of the Population ). Indian Hindus did not want to give the Muslims their just share and now you want to tell us who we can be friends with and who is good for us. We will deal with your enemies and give them all the help to destroy you.

BS the work on Basha dam is still going and will continue, dont know where they get these reports. It will take close to 10 years at least to complete the project.

I think it is Pakistan's interest to deal with China than India. China has always given Pakistan a fair and square deal, something we will never get from India. Remember we used to be part of same country with you. All we got from you was death and destruction. All Jinnah asked from Indian Congress was constitutional gaurantees for Representation of Indian Muslims commensurate to their numbers ( Muslims were nearly 40% of the Population ). Indian Hindus did not want to give the Muslims their just share and now you want to tell us who we can be friends with and who is good for us. We will deal with your enemies and give them all the help to destroy you.

lol i'm fed up with your posts, Sir. Everytime you seem crying for partition. Why not you go & live in india yourself?

hmm allright best of luck destroying india, just to let u know even allah has chosen india over pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom