What's new

Pakistan to Produce A100 MLRS

This is music to my ears .. awsome news i hope we get them in large numbers.

Sweet... Now that is some lethal addition to the firepower of PA.

Great... :pakistan:

This is music to my ears .. awsome news i hope we get them in large numbers.

The number should be at least in 3 figures.

a100mlrsbyw4.jpg

:pakistan:

fatman you bought a news which our ears wanted to hear for as long as for five years with a 10000 post man thanx with this i think pakihan will get more than what pakistan is looking to get bellieve me with imment MLRS you can stun your enemy with this MLRS our system would have more range than indian smerch and with more in number no indian intruder tank or jeep would come near to pakistan border and hop pakistan get as many as they can work 24/7 when war starts

I can assure you, with my sources, SUPARCO is not going to make the system.

It is under the process of Manufacturing the rockets only.

System will be from China or HIT.

China Academy of Launch Vehicle Technology and the China National Precision Machinery Import and Export Corporation jointly developed the A-100 long-range rockets and modern-style rockets similar to the PHL-03, also draw on the Russian "Tornado" part of the structure, mainly for anti-enemy side battle group and large targets, such as large tanks, armored and mechanized corps, military bases, missile launchers, airfields, air bases, ports, naval bases and other important goals. Tanks installed in the WS-2400 (8x8) chassis modified off-road vehicles, 10 directional smooth-bore tubes, assembly automated fire control systems, vehicle command and communications equipment, weight 22 tons, maximum speed of 60-80 km, 650 km trip , the battle preparation time 6 minutes, launch an emergency evacuation position for 3 minutes, re-loading time is 15-20 minutes, a range of 40-100 km (or a maximum range of up to 120 km), using correction (guidance) rocket, Long 7.27 m, weight 840 kg, warhead weight 235 kilograms. Warhead types, ranging from dispenser, built-in anti-aggregation 500 bullets for the enemy's effective strength and light anti-armor device, or five automatic targeting anti-tank guns, 70 mm armor-piercing capability homogeneous armor. Rocket flight trajectory correction completed by pneumatic rudder, by the onboard high pressure gas generator gas promotion may therefore increase shooting accuracy of 33%. Chinese experts in January 2000 announced the development work of this type of rocket successfully concluded in 2002, announced the beginning of the Guangzhou Military Region 1 artillery battalion trial. According to available information, A-100 rocket launchers and PHL-03 although the type of competition in the defeat, but still in beta, is now shipped more than 40 combat vehicles, security vehicles, fire control systems and transport ammunition truck. In addition, China also revealed that the model rocket's external export marketing plan, in September 2008 the foreign media have reported that Pakistan and China signed an unknown quantity of export-oriented A-100E supply contract. 2009, media reports said that Pakistan Army has been equipped with two groups of A-100E rockets, a total of 36 tanks. It is said that China is also manufacturing a range of up to 180 km extended range guided rockets, naval forces will be supplied.

China-made long-range rocket technology has developed rapidly cottage Russia

sounds logical - the final system will roll out from suparco!

you are right,
suparco can be participating in development of rocket and its guaidance system but devlopment of launch trucks do not looks probable,

regards!

Looks like a three stage rocket,with the third stage delivering the warhead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet HIT will be manufacturing the launchers!we are going for mass production not mass trade :) so mass production = Launchers frm HIT and guidence systems and rockets frm SPARCO.

wow the missile looks amazing in desing i hope its amazing in performance, anyway when someone says that (for exampamle) paksitan will produce the m16 rifle under licence dose they mean they will manufacture it for free and as many they like, i wish we did.

Atleast Taimi would not eat my brains now :lol:

this will given immense fire power to the pakistan armed forces in the war

Back
Top Bottom