What's new

Pakistan to quit Saudi-led military coalition if it turns sectarian

Pakistan does not wish to be a part of any sectarian alliance,” t
That's commendable.
Not letting your country being taken for granted ensures your dignity remains intact.
Shia-Sunni Sectarianism is at the root of much ME violence. Better solved by them,themselves.

Looks like some "good cop, bad cop" tactics are being played here. IMO, the real staffs are kept far away from the folks facing media. So, keep others guessing. In times like this you have to be cautious of "caution" itself...

Official Saudi statistics say that 243,000 Pakistanis were deported between 2012 - 2015. Mass deportations of migrant workers
now they just want our fauji jawans for qurbani
first they choked us in forgien remittance

import pak army--------------------- deport pakistani workers
pakistan saudi warm relationship .

Fc otherwise you would be in Iran and not in land of Satan as said by Khomeini
Fc?
Lmao, my mom is iranian hence the flag. Khomeini was just another muslim fanatic that ruined Iran. I live in America and I'm a proud infidel as well. I'm a Catholic, I'm Italian and Iranian with lil bit Russian. You thought I was a haji:disagree: lol.

Fc?
Lmao, my mom is iranian hence the flag. Khomeini was just another muslim fanatic that ruined Iran. I live in America and I'm a proud infidel as well. I'm a Catholic, I'm Italian and Iranian with lil bit Russian. You thought I was a haji:disagree: lol.
You're one confused guy that is for sure.

Official Saudi statistics say that 243,000 Pakistanis were deported between 2012 - 2015. Mass deportations of migrant workers
now they just want our fauji jawans for qurbani
first they choked us in forgien remittance

import pak army--------------------- deport pakistani workers
pakistan saudi warm relationship .

There are still over a million Pakistanis living in KSA now tell me how many Pakistanis live in Iran?

You're one confused guy that is for sure.
Never been confused my Pakistani friend, just having Iranian mother doesn't make one a Muslim nor Persian. My homeland is Italy and then I moved to the US o A because I wanted more than Italian Army had to offer.

Wrong is wrong...Talibans were wrong...got kicked in middle...Houthis are wrong...may get kick in middle...What puzzles me is that when Taliban were getting killed, no body shouted or acted like a di*k by saying Sunnis are getting murdered/killed by sectarian army...

But now when sword is possibly hanging on Houthis, who happen to be close towards shia philosophy...everyone is shouting like hell, trying to give it sectarian color...Why?

Taliban and houthis both wrecking havoc inside their respective countries...what wrong is wrong...
Taliban's are being killed by west ps lots of em are terrorist's anyways who will blow ur house up if u don't agree with them. Maybe just maybe a muslim Govt (SA)directly killing other muslim's. West is not shia or sunni so its not like one sect picking on another but on the other hand a Whabi SA govt killing Shia's is purely based on sect. You know the facts. If u still don't get it then answer one question for me which sect the biggest terrorist organization belongs too? Only if you are an Isreali then you will say Hamas but other than that ISIS, Al qaeda, Ttp and taliban the most cruel terrorist organizations. Atleast Hamas and Hezbollah operate within there boundries but those four stated above actually belive killing a muslim is way better than killing a non muslim. Saudi's approach is short sighted, reckless,emotional and carefree espically in approach toward's Yemen.

Last edited:
Never been confused my Pakistani friend, just having Iranian mother doesn't make one a Muslim nor Persian. My homeland is Italy and then I moved to the US o A because I wanted more than Italian Army had to offer.
And yet still you tout of Iran being powerhouse.:crazy:
Without any facts and figure

You live in the country of white skins yet bark against them..namak haram much?[/QUO
i am wondering where did u got ur certificate of judgement against some one
being namak haram/ or halal

You live in the country of white skins yet bark against them..namak haram much?
i am wondering where did u got ur certificate of judgement against some one
being namak haram/ or halal

You live in the country of white skins yet bark against them..namak haram much?
Table salt, NaCl, is the product of an acid (HCl) and a base (NaOH). The reaction that produces it is NaOH + HCl -> NaCl + H2O. It is neutral (pH = 7). Acids have pH < 7.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom