What's new

Pakistan To Receive American Drones

lol Imran there is a kill switch kill the rotor fan remotely and it'll get killed by falling to the earth.

lol Imran there is a kill switch kill the rotor fan remotely and it'll get killed by falling to the earth.

if its crash pak army has to waste 90days for recover the wreckage of this tiny baby?after 90 days of search they found babies playing with it in miranshah or its hanged on a tree hahahahaahaa

Guys, chill out.

610x.jpg

look at this stupid heheheheh no wonder where is going pakistan today.this idiot dont even know difference between UAV and UCAV .and he is proud to get these toys .shamefully he is our interior minister and ex FIA chief .lol at pakistan .

154079_detail.gif

if its crash pak army has to waste 90days for recover the wreckage of this tiny baby?after 90 days of search they found babies playing with it in miranshah or its hanged on a tree hahahahaahaa

Imran bhai lagta hai US ko sharm se hi maar denge:rofl:, by the way I think it may be good to keep in hand new tech. also. Pakistan is making it`s own drone so may be it`ll be usefull to integer some tech. part of it.

answer to 4 is yes.

for the rest of the post I recommend you correct spelling and grammar
Here is correct version.

I have technical questions with a request for detailed information..
1- Are these Drones capable of carrying any missiles (weaponized) to hunt enemies ?
2- Does China manufacture better Drones than these Drones?. If yes,why not Pakistan acquire such Drones from China?
3- Does India makes similar modern drones( that usa is using with misslies in Pakistan )
4- Does India have , modern Drones , that could be used against Pakkistan?

We should show some dignity atleadt once and refuse to take these toy drones and instead of begging we should invest more in making our own indigenous drone it should be more capable and deadlier than American drones

Thanks but no thanks, we are not looking for stuff to make pickle. Drones offered are useless, even my five years nephew would refuse to play with it.

Thanks but no thanks, we are not looking for stuff to make pickle. Drones offered are useless, even my five years nephew would refuse to play with it.

heeeeeeey new boy in town take it from nephew and give to me i have nothing for time pass.

better reject this piece of shi,t or else they will add this to thier usual ,,10s of billions of dollar in aid ,,

better reject this piece of shi,t or else they will add this to thier usual ,,10s of billions of dollar in aid ,,

i will never cry if its aid but we are going to pay money of three f-16 jets for these junks .lol

Just out of curiosity.....

Pakistan has been asking the US to supply it the Predator drones for a while now, however.....Pakistani army and politicians have also been complaining about the civilian casualties caused by the same drone attacks....

So how exactly is the Pakistani Army going to do a better job with the Predator than the Americans have been doing? I mean after all, the intelligence for most of these strikes (at least pre Raymond Davis) was received in collaboration with the ISI....
I mean not like the ISI and PA can clear the area of civilians before making the strike....thats the whole advantage of the surprise attack isnt it?

So if the drone strikes cause a ton of collateral damage, which is turning public opinion sour....why is PA still pursuing this goal?

Back
Top Bottom