What's new

Pakistan To Receive American Drones

^^Omfg is that the drone in question, wtf is an army supposed to do with that.

I have technical questions with a request for detailed information..
1- Are these Drones capable of carrying any missiles (weaponized) to hunt enemies ?

I am sure it can carry a grenade if properly modified with an AESA radar and stealth coatings...:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
damn video is so funny hahhaahhaha tuiny baby cant stay and show images . BTW in any case we got hakeemullah by this baby we have nothing to kill him even we hit this bird on his head he will never injured hahhahaha USA for god sake give us little big which we hit on him and he die .ahahahhahah atleast we will use them as suicide drones like japan does in WW2 hhahhh

burst of ak 47 and is gone

why you wanna waste bullets on him 1 in enugh for it .if hit on body it will blast and if tail it will be apart. BTW what are conditions with these latest drone ? are they also stay in shahbaz and china should keep away from them?

Imran bhai lagta hai US ko sharm se hi maar denge:rofl:, by the way I think it may be good to keep in hand new tech. also. Pakistan is making it`s own drone so may be it`ll be usefull to integer some tech. part of it.

USA ko sharam nhi ati .balky usa ne hamari zndgi mazak bana ker rakh di hai in drones ki offer se.

Well our forces can use it to locate the militant positions before launching an attack......and taking them by surprise.

Its a small UAV... no noise(unlike bigger UAVs) ... means tht they wont even know tht they r being watched.

We are exporters of such small drones to USA for border monitoring what is the point of importing them from USA...waste of money...local indegenious capacity should be developed and export potential should be utilized..looks like zardari is getting kicked backs hence he is hell bent on destroying local industry

USA ko sharam nhi ati .balky usa ne hamari zndgi mazak bana ker rakh di hai in drones ki offer se.

Ye drone aap pe nazar rakhe ne ke liye de rahe hai, kahi app bhabhiji ko dhokha to nahi de rahe...:azn:

I'm no expert on this stuff, but it seems like Pakistan can develop toys like these indigenously and at 1/10th the cost they will be offered for them by US.

Imran Khan saab nowdays seems you are always in bad, grumpy mood yara.... :D:D

Back
Top Bottom