What's new

Pakistan to turn up the heat on Kashmir again

Let the Pakistanis complain. India's budget can be spent on what it likes at under 2% of GDP it is, proportionally, one of the lowest defence spenders in the world.

You think the high end military gear India is buying comes cheap? Anyway most of it is being acquired with an eye on China, Indian military planners switched their attention to the Eastern neighbour long ago when the conventional military gap became so vast.

You owe the world and even your own Indian citizens an explanation as to why and ON WHAT you're increasing your "defense" spending at all. You may be justified, but the people of earth have a full right to know the exact and honest details of why India is increasing defense spending at all, whenever you do.
Your mere country-size makes the Pakistanis rightfully nervous, Indians. You increase your defense spending, you'd better be completely honest about what it's spent on and why.

You owe the world and even your own Indian citizens an explanation as to why and ON WHAT you're increasing your "defense" spending at all. You may be justified, but the people of earth have a full right to know the exact and honest details of why India is increasing defense spending at all, whenever you do.
Your mere country-size makes the Pakistanis rightfully nervous, Indians. You increase your defense spending, you'd better be completely honest about what it's spent on and why.

Does India? and who made you ruler of the people? :lol: India is a sovereign country and it is increasing it's budget in line with economic growth and replacing soviet era weaponry with modern weapons.

See to many India is a important defence market which they want to milk and gain profits from so a bigger defence budget suits countries in the west just fine. :rolleyes:

Umm no. No country on earth is this transparent on defence spending. The US has tens of billions in undeclared "black" projects as part of their defence budget. India's defence spending is decided by their democratically elected government and no one else in the world has a right to demand a justification.

Utter lunacy.

Does India? and who made you ruler of the people? :lol: India is a sovereign country and it is increasing it's budget in line with economic growth and replacing soviet era weaponry with modern weapons.

I am not ruler of the people, where did i ever claim that? I'm only defending the people of earth, i have no desire to rule anyone. I have a desire for those who do insist on ruling others (like you Indians who are proving themselves quite stupid and arrogant atm!) that they do so in an honest and transparent way.

You "get some more modern weapons" is not nearly as reasonable and automatically approvable as you claim it is either, fool. All weapons are stationed somewhere and directed at somebody. Those somebodies on the other side also have an arsenal in sort of the same area that defends against the previous(!) batch of Indian weaponary.
That makes my demand for details justified again eh? Or are you gonna play the arrogant-dumb-***'es discussion-defense "you make no sense" again?..

Umm no. No country on earth is this transparent on defence spending. The US has tens of billions in undeclared "black" projects as part of their defence budget. India's defence spending is decided by their democratically elected government and no one else in the world has a right to demand a justification.

Utter lunacy.

Pretty much most countries have that little black budget even the Brits and such things are classified to the public and shows up as miscellaneous expense or a fake staff employee number etc :rolleyes:

What kind of loony bin have you crawled out off, why do Indians owe it to the world or Pakistanis least of it, to explain how and why India is spending her own money?

If Pakistani are nervous of our size, then they should not pick a fight with someone so many times their size. They should not try to box above their weight.

India has seven other smaller neighbors, none of them are nervous about Indian size or its budget.

Utter lunacy.

What's utter lunacy is the now proven arrogance of the Indian defense supporters.
You just lost a lot of respect in my book.

I am not ruler of the people, where did i ever claim that? I'm only defending the people of earth, i have no desire to rule anyone. I have a desire for those who do insist on ruling others (like you Indians who are proving themselves quite stupid and arrogant atm!) that they do so in an honest and transparent way.

You "get some more modern weapons" is not nearly as reasonable and automatically approvable as you claim it is either, fool. All weapons are stationed somewhere and directed at somebody. Those somebodies on the other side also have an arsenal in sort of the same area that defends against the previous(!) batch of Indian weaponary.
That makes my demand for details justified again eh? Or are you gonna play the arrogant-dumb-***'es discussion-defense "you make no sense" again?..

Just because you demand it? are you going to get what you desire? I think you need to grow up and think like a adult. The military serves to defend a nation it is not there to satisfy your retarded urges it's job is to protect the people of the country.

There are things which are classified and not available for the joe public such as various CIA documents because state privacy is a concern and no country would like leakages.

What kind of loony bin have you crawled out off, why do Indians owe it to the world or Pakistanis least of it, to explain how and why India is spending her own money?

If Pakistani are nervous of our size, then they should not pick a fight with someone so many times their size. They should not try to box above their weight.

India has seven other smaller neighbors, none of them are nervous about Indian size or its budget.

The movie "Ghandi" taught me how Pakistan was created : Indian hatred against muslims that forced the Pakistanis to mass-migrate from all over India into Pakistan.

And you claim the Pakistanis started the hatred??? fucking liar.

The movie "Ghandi" taught me how Pakistan was created : Indian hatred against muslims that forced the Pakistanis to mass-migrate from all over India into Pakistan.

And you claim the Pakistanis started the hatred??? fucking liar.

wow you watched the movie but came to that logical conclusion? read about Indian history first and what happened under the Moghul rule to Sikhs, Hindus etc and you will understand why there was communal tension.

BTW Hindus and Sikhs lost their homeland also and had to migrate to India or did you miss that?

Just because you demand it? are you going to get what you desire? I think you need to grow up and think like a adult. The military serves to defend a nation it is not there to satisfy your retarded urges it's job is to protect the people of the country.

There are things which are classified and not available for the joe public such as various CIA documents because state privacy is a concern and no country would like leakages.

Ha, most of the actual assets that are directed at enemy-countries are well-published, with full capability detailsof the new gear purchased and where it's stationed.

And it has ALWAYS proven to be a sign of arrogant stupidity to point at habits of some other countries that you claim are directly related to your right to be arrogant or non-transparent as a nation, but which in reality are not related to what you as an arrogant nation are doing at all.

This guy is getting more retarded as he keeps posting I can not be bothered

This is Best Comedy Serial Going on Since 1989...

Repercussions of this Comedy Serial.
- Pakistan in State of Civil War
-NOT an Inch of Kashmir came
- Alas, they still dont understand......

Ha, most of the actual assets that are directed at enemy-countries are well-published, with full capability detailsof the new gear purchased and where it's stationed.

And it has ALWAYS proven to be a sign of arrogant stupidity to point at habits of some other countries that you claim are directly related to your right to be arrogant or non-transparent as a nation, but which in reality are not related to what you as an arrogant nation are doing at all.

No that is why military satellites try to find locations of military installations of enemies countries as they can't get it in a book!

These kinds of articles are just baseless, they have no credible sources, they make assumptions and create their own narrative. This is very bad journalism, in fact it is a good example of yellow journalism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom