What's new

Pakistan - Turkey (PAC-TAI) Collaboration for NGFA-TFX 5th Gen Aircraft l Updates, News & Discussion

Dream on Pakistan. First, it is unlikely to be highly capable and then if American components are used then Americans will put restrictions. The same is true if European components are used.
would u like to take some...
article-1193865-056765db000005dc-274_468x369.jpg

Dream on Pakistan. First, it is unlikely to be highly capable and then if American components are used then Americans will put restrictions. The same is true if European components are used.

Where's AMCA?! :omghaha: I think you're just butthurt that other countries, especially Muslim nations, have managed to advance their fifth gen fighter programs while the 'suparrr powaarrr' injian AMCA with its vedic 'tiknarlargy' is still waiting to be powered by cow dung and flying monkeys :omghaha::omghaha:

Where's AMCA?! :omghaha: I think you're just butthurt that other countries, especially Muslim nations, have managed to advance their fifth gen fighter programs while the 'suparrr powaarrr' injian AMCA with its vedic 'tiknarlargy' is still waiting to be powered by cow dung and flying monkeys :omghaha::omghaha:
Turkey has advantage to buy hardware as a NATO member.

Dream on Pakistan. First, it is unlikely to be highly capable

why do you think that? I think it will be more capable than anything India can produce - and that is all that is required.

and then if American components are used then Americans will put restrictions. The same is true if European components are used.

from the outset - been designed to be ITAR free. USA engines are for the prototype only.

why do you think that? I think it will be more capable than anything India can produce - and that is all that is required.

from the outset - been designed to be ITAR free. USA engines are for the prototype only.
Paper rockets, all supplied by China and defeat multilayered Indian defences is a pipe dream.

Ban all the indian members from PDF, they are degrading this forum, they have nothing knowledgeable to on, They are stinking cunts.

I can understand why the owners of the forum would want indians here, as it drives site traffic, but it's a huge price to pay. This is why I miss PakDef Forum, there was a strict ban on indians and they did a really good job of weeding out trolls and fake accounts.

Okay we admit, but why have you not used your ancient Hindu Vedic technology to create a stealth fighter yet?

I can understand why the owners of the forum would want indians here, as it drives site traffic, but it's a huge price to pay. This is why I miss PakDef Forum, there was a strict ban on indians and they did a really good job of weeding out trolls and fake accounts.
One man Raj, just like rest of the Pakistan, will Pakistan go the PakDef route ? I hope not.

The LCA Tejas project was conceived in 1983, and its design was approved in 1985. The journey began then......... According to Indians, HAL and DRDO are organizations of the next world. If they needed around 35-40 years to produce something like Tejas, then how can the Turks make a 5th-generation fighter jet in such a tight timeline? And now that they are doing things ahead of schedule, something that Indians cannot even think of as "possible", their reactions and responses are obvious. They are unable to think and process such things. They have the "chalta hai" mentality.

Zabardast....I have a solution to ur predicament......let's disband PA....n better yet invite the banya next door to send their army that will save all ur probs.

Ab angraz to chala giya from where the majority of the officers use to come...ab officers is so called koom say aye gay nah.

Their is a saying in pothari " جیا جی روہ اوے جے فرشتے" meaning when loosely translated the angles u get will be according to the type of soul u possess.

So putting the above quote into the context of the people of this country.....we as a nation have an extraordinary large number of "chuti@s" amongst our midst...now some of these chuti@s some how end up in PA n as luck would have it once in a blue moon make it to the top as.
Wt we have been experiencing n are experiencing is one of those rare occasions.

the events of the last few months should not overshadow wt we have achieved in the last 70 years....n we have achieved a great deal if u take into acc where we were in 47.

So let's not cut our wrist open just yet.
Kalay angrez officers of napak army are far worse than their actual angrez counterparts of the Raj era.

Deputy Defence Minister Celal Sami Tüfekçi who attended the PNS Tariq launching ceremony in Karachi delivered a speech and said that the official negotiations for Pakistan to joining the programme will start this month.
He added that Pakistan was already involved in programme with almost 200 official and engineers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom