What's new

Pakistan UAVs News & Discussions

Recently displayed at the grand military parade, it looked impressive. Could it help PAF in reducing the balance with IAF? May be thinking out of the box solution?

Recently displayed at the grand military parade, it looked impressive. Could it help PAF in reducing the balance with IAF? May be thinking out of the box solution?

IMO the PAF will probably devleop its own attack UAV (similar to Sharp Sword) following Project Azm's FGFA (by re-using the same subsystems, e.g., engine, etc).

PAF has its own plans. It own path, its own resource bank and its own constrains. You are asking about a weapon about which we don't know anything to analyze it according to our very peculiar environment and operational strategy.

mmexport1573216762578.jpg

Need to develop a wingman drone for the JF-17. A drone that can carry some of the weapons that the Thunder cannot do at present and aid in search and track.

Hi,

There is no such thing as a wingman drone for a fighter aircraft---basically no need for one. It is useless to spend money on a new system when current aircraft in the market can do the job---.

The JH7A can carry upto 10-12 BVR missiles in right configuration---or other smart weapons---it can fly low and below and behind the JF17 thunder and match the speed of the fighter aircraft---the drone won't be able to keep up.

This would be the least expensive option---. Building a drone and then making it COMPLIANT for that role is a headache well suited for the USA and USA would be possibly avoiding it as well.

The drone cannot do what you want it to do with current technology available---and why waste money when there are other less expensive solutions.

If the americans can go to their old aircraft like the B52 or the B1 bombers---Paf should not have any problem finding a platform supplementing the weapons load---.

Its not a UAV.

Man---you did notice that---hehn---you are so smart that I just don't have enough praises for you---.

I really apologize that I have not respected your wisdom in the past---but I am a chaste person now---and will learn to be more respectable----:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Back
Top Bottom