What's new

Pakistan UAVs News & Discussions

ScanEaglewithTK-5Firewatch-e1525210434520.jpg
Does Pakistan even operate the ScanEagle TWO? Picture isn't even Pakistan (https://www.uavdach.org/?p=418235&)

EDIT: It does appear Pakistan Navy operates ScanEagle2 but the only picture I can find is this:

It is called JH7A.

Bhai Jaan, JH7A/B chapter has been closed. It was offered to Pakistan twice but it was rejected due to various reasons already been discussed in many threads. Eventually China will replace them with something else.

We need to work with Turkey on a Drone system that can be produce locally.

Pakistan needs to work on both a MALE UAV and a helicopter UAV Similar to firescout which can be equipped with various loadouts depending on which branch its serving and which role it is in.

For example in hunter/killer or CAS role it could be equipped with a2g missiles for army. For navy it could be equipped with ATG missiles or a dipped Sonar array or even the ability to drop an self inflating raft in a SAR mission so that it can stay on site and provide some assistance via raft and equipment until rescue vessels arrive.

Bhai Jaan, JH7A/B chapter has been closed. It was offered to Pakistan twice but it was rejected due to various reasons already been discussed in many threads. Eventually China will replace them with something else.

We need to work with Turkey on a Drone system that can be produce locally.

Are you saying that the drone will compensate for JH7 A?

Its not a UAV.
his response was qualified. read his detail later why he mentioned it.

Man---you did notice that---hehn---you are so smart that I just don't have enough praises for you---.

I really apologize that I have not respected your wisdom in the past---but I am a chaste person now---and will learn to be more respectable----:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.
if he read the question few times and your response again and thinks over it then he will get it why you mentioned the JH7A
or maybe I should also apologize to him as well

Falco drone received Cirit missile. Roketsan integrated Cirit to this drone. Most likely, It is Pakistani falco!

View attachment 604142
any more detail, can you plz share the report from which screenshoot are taken ....??

also what are the number of Cirti missile per launch rail ...??

any more detail, can you plz share the report from which screenshoot are taken ....??

also what are the number of Cirti missile per launch rail ...??

Report was about integration efforts of national munitions on different platform and there is not more info about it. Just these images bro.

Future of Air refueling - something that even project Azm can be extended towards.
MQ-25.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom