What's new

Pakistan under watch - advanced Indian Sat Eyeballing the country [RISAT 2]

blinding laser and targetting the satellite with same frequency concenterated radio beam while its above pakistan will do the trick....
No counter measures currently available against this form of satellite jamming.
Laser require power huge power source to generate it.And with current sitiuation where people burning computers/and printers in lahore in power cut riots do you think this is anyway feasible?Now dont say that you are going to cut power to Imran khan(pdf) dadaji house.unke budhapay ka time hai kam se kam unko to aaram se rahane do.

blinding laser and targetting the satellite with same frequency concenterated radio beam while its above pakistan will do the trick....
No counter measures currently available against this form of satellite jamming.
Laser require power huge power source to generate it.And with current sitiuation where people burning computers/and printers in lahore in power cut riots do you think this is anyway feasible?Now dont say that you are going to cut power to Imran khan(pdf) dadaji house.unke budhapay ka time hai kam se kam unko to aaram se rahane do.

You wont say that if you know how radar works..
This one is radar bases spy sat,if it stop transmitting it stops seeing.

I think I do know Radar works. Spent over 2 decades of hands-on experience with them. As well as Radio-Comms including Sat based Comms. If the frequencies keep hopping all the while what do you block? :)

Hint: Its certainly not a beam of light.

Even Marine Radars on Warships indulge in frequency hopping, not to mention frequency hopping Radio-Sets for data transfer. Do you think Sats like this work to lower parameters? Now tell me how is secure comms. achieved?

Apples and oranges my friend.
Marine radars have megawats of power available while satellie radars have a few kilowats,whatever the solar pannels can generate.....
Not all frequency ranges are available for satellie radars due to limited power..
But a jamming station on groind has as mucn power available as it wants...can be tens of mega watts...
Tens of megawatts can blind a sensor built to transceive a kilowat or two.

Does ur satelite have $hit stores????? :D

Yes...to throw on india ..... :lol: j/k

I think I do know Radar works. Spent over 2 decades of hands-on experience with them. As well as Radio-Comms including Sat based Comms. If the frequencies keep hopping all the while what do you block? :)

Hint: Its certainly not a beam of light.

A ground station will know what exact frequenct the sat is transmitting...
Its not difficult.......all they need is an antenna...the sat HAS to transmit if it wants to see,as its eyes are radars..
Ground station picks up the frequency and sends a powerful beam back to sat on same frequency....
Frequency hopping doesnt work in this situation...as ground will always know what frequency the sat is on.

Marine radars have megawats of power available while satellie radars have a few kilowats,whatever the solar pannels can generate.....
Not all frequency ranges are available for satellie radars due to limited power..
But a jamming station on groind has as mucn power available as it wants...can be tens of mega watts...

So that is how the Russians blind the American Satellites and the Americans blind the Russian Satellites. Just as the Chinese are doing it and having it done to them.

I believe you, I really am convinced!

but we will do it to bharat's toiletless satellite
Any topic related to the keywords below is banned from PDF. Any discussions or thread creation on these keywords will get you banned accordingly.

-rape-
-toilets-
-50 cent chinese army-
-failed state-
-dark skin-
-hindus-
-urine-
-caste system
-poor conditions in india
-pak india genealogy debates
-indian economy-
-religious - quran/hadiths
-chinese economy-
-religious proselytizing-
-cartoon comic face or a facepalm picture-
-immature uae vs iran (we will obliterate the other side type) topics-
-local indian/china news - nothing to do with world affairs

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/116002-topics-banned-pdf.html#ixzz22D0gTpwd
http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/116002-topics-banned-pdf.html

Mods.............Please ban this guy, as stated in the rules.

Yes...to throw on india ..... :lol: j/k
You replying to troll with troll post, that's mature.

By the technology you are talking about is very advanced and only few countries are working on it. As far as I know, US, Ruand China,India with KALI project etc. working on it and its at nascent stage. Transmitting tens of thousands megawatt of energy is not that easy as you are presenting.

^^^^ yup i agree....why bring toilet in discussion?..
If you dont have argument,dont comment...

You replying to troll with troll post, that's mature.

By the technology you are talking about is very advanced and only few countries are working on it. As far as I know, US, Ruand China,India with KALI project etc. working on it and its at nascent stage.

Yaar joke bhee nahi kernay daitay?
:lol:

On topic.
Yes its not easy.i agree,but not too difficult either....

^^^^ yup i agree....why bring toilet in discussion?..
If you dont have argument,dont comment...

Yaar joke bhee nahi kernay daitay?
:lol:

On topic.
Yes its not easy.i agree,but not too difficult either....
Koi naa.....yaar...no loads...You can joke but don't enable troll. Tumse koi shikwa nahi...:enjoy:

Its possible but it will years for you to get this....if not decades. This is when I am too optimistic.

It's the least u can do:lol:

Pak's ultimate weapon:lol:

yes ..

All's fair in love and war :lol:

That is a valid point...unfortunately....

Plus there is another problem which i was expecting an Indian member to point out,but none did :P

This type of jamming similar to shining a mirror on your eye....You can still see intermittently..so its not fool proof.

Ma'am power source for weapons like these lasers and microwave emitters is not same as power source of a city. Both are completely different. One is military application and other is for civilian use.

You are talking about a country where their leader says we will eat grass but we will build nuclear bomb. Similarly, they can live in dark but will build such weapons.

wait till we get satellite killing missiles from china

Kids don act sensibly :no:

no it will not be agression but it will be response to your illegal espionage activities and we have the right to protect our soverignty and secrecy

Illegal espinage activity? Ha ha ha !!
By your swearing u should have destroyed US and Israel by now!! Y do they still exists? :undecided:
Grow up kid :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom