What's new

Pakistan under watch - advanced Indian Sat Eyeballing the country [RISAT 2]

yes ..

All's fair in love and war :lol:

That is a valid point...unfortunately....

Plus there is another problem which i was expecting an Indian member to point out,but none did :P

This type of jamming similar to shining a mirror on your eye....You can still see intermittently..so its not fool proof.

Come now Safriz, check out my post where I gave you the hint: its not a beam of light. ;)
Anyway just to keep you happy; maybe we can try to agree that all the spy-sats in the skies have become "tin-cans", thanks to your technology to blind them.
As for powering up your jamming lasers et al. you can get that smart engineer in Pakistan who can run engines on water to power up the gen-sets to power the lasers up. QED. :)

wait till we get satellite killing missiles from china

1. Why don't u wait to develop something of ur own??

2. As per chinese quality don't over rely on them u will target Indian satellite but end up hitting US satellite and then.................................... zip......... boom boom and gone. :P

Yes achi baath haan yaar.. watch your ENEMIES .. lolz knock your self out nothing speical in it but i think going towards peace is much better watch then anything else.
we are in peace.....but we want pakistan to be in peace.....because we donot want any mumbai type attacks in future.....:tup:

wait till we get satellite killing missiles from china

buddy are you kidding with the chinese stuff ?? :rofl: Your statement implies that all your missile systems were imported from the
chinese. :enjoy:try to do some things on your own rather than completely depend upon chinese stuff,it would damage your identity in the future. :hang2:

arre yaar.. Apne chacha jaan aur mamu jaan key bina bhi kuch kar sakte ho ya nahin?.. Har cheez mein ya Cheen se weapons chahiye ya Amreeka se Dollars.. :disagree:

Shaid han, shaid nahi.. Agar nagawar na guzray tau batana passand farmain gay apne kon see aisay khaterkhawah teer chalaye hein?

I think tracking satellites is not that difficult :confused:
1bc518c0cdd44efd8e33319.png

9b10c655936b4b2681a8193.png

SYNTHETIC APERTURE RADAR PAYLOAD OF RADAR IMAGING SATELLITE (RISAT) OF ISRO

Hitting a huge Aircraft carrier travelling at few knot is very difficult to do and you think you can hit a satellite too small in comparison to ACC travelling at thousands of kilometers. Tracking is easy but hitting it with missiles, well only US and China has shown this ability.

I think tracking satellites is not that difficult :confused:

Of course not, sats are assigned tracks and/or parking slots by an international body that governs this. So tracking is not difficult.

Blinding a Satellite is not easy at all........................

However (if one were to believe some posters here) blowing a Satellite out of the heavens is as easy as...................................stealing candy from a baby. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom