What's new

PAKISTAN vs AUSTRALIA: QF WC 2015

I said don't bat first, they said nahi bai we are not good chasers, Lo ab kar lo bat :pissed:

Anyways by looking at capabilities of this team, its enough achievement for them that they reached qf.

Well now Go South Africa go. :victory1:
Yaar ruined my night sleep for this bloody match and shit result.

I think, Wahaz d

The Lone warrior.

I think, that's not professional bowling and bit cheating. Good cricket used to be alot of IBW or bowled out aggressively but today almost every bowlers are doing cheating the way like Wahab Riaz does as well as Australia bowlers similarly.

The Lone warrior.
absolute beauty,no matter how may times you watch it was a gem of spell from wahab.Best of the spells of the tournament so far.He bowled his heart out.Truly outstanding,only to be let down by his team mates by not giving him(bowlers)enough total to defend and also by dropping his catches(pathetic fielding).He is the only one player who stood out among rest of his 10 team mates in today's match.What an effort,he gave his 100% for his country.Respect's for that dude.Feel sorry for that guy.In the end he got clobbered as he was completely exhausted by giving his 100%.

Last edited:
absolute beauty,no matter how may times you watch it was a gem of spell from wahab.Best of the spells of the tournament so far.He bowled his heart out.Truly outstanding,only to be let down by his team mates by not giving him(bowlers)enough total to defend and also by dropping his catches(pathetic fielding).He is the only one player who stood out among rest of his 10 team mates in today's match.What an effort,he gave his 100% for his country.Respect's for that dude.Feel sorry for that guy.In the end he got clobbered as he was completely exhausted by giving his 100%.

he was awaesome man.. if he continues he could be force to reckon...Today more than batting or balling, pakistan fielder lost them match

I have no doubt we could have beat Australia. The match was right there to win. Bowling was Gr8 as usual and Wahab bowled his heart out.
But imagine if that catch wasn't dropped by Rahat. 3 wickets b4 100. The pressure would have been on. Opportunities lost. Oh well.

Silver lining is that Afridi and Misbah are leaving. Yunus as well. Bowling is great. Just get a half decent batsman....Sarfraz is already found.... he can work on his batting experience now and we just need a middle order batsman.

I have no doubt we could have beat Australia. The match was right there to win. Bowling was Gr8 as usual and Wahab bowled his heart out.
But imagine if that catch wasn't dropped by Rahat. 3 wickets b4 100. The pressure would have been on. Opportunities lost. Oh well.

Silver lining is that Afridi and Misbah are leaving. Yunus as well. Bowling is great. Just get a half decent batsman....Sarfraz is already found.... he can work on his batting experience now and we just need a middle order batsman.

I wish Pakistan could have won this match. Indo-Pak Semi would have been block-buster...

All 10 Batsman caught, it shows that Batsman didn't hold the nerve..

And while defending such low total, misfiled is crime...

I have a question to all. Where is that power player by whom they refuse to take fawad alam?. The whole tournament is finish and still we didn't find him. Please if some one find him please post his picture

Having got up at 3.00 AM and watching poor batting performance by Pakistanis followed by two dropped catches; one of which was an absolute sitter; to say that I was hugely disappointed would be the understatement of the year. In way I am glad that agony is over and I can watch rest of the world cup matches without any emotional involvement.

To be very honest, this Pakistan team did not have the batting strength to win the world cup and when combined with our poor catching performance; it was the choice of either losing to Australia in the Qtr. finals or going thru the ignominy of losing to India second time in the Semis. Between the two, I prefer the first.
You're absolutely, right. I'm actually also satisfied by the outcome. We didn't let Australia walk all over us, that would have painful.
It's really important to note that Aussies were scared and consider themselves "lucky" they survived Wahab. That statement has just made my day. Awesome bowling attack.

Good thing about Indian team is we are not relying on anyone or two star performers. Entire team is performing well.

Now that was a heck of a fortune....................But still some Bangladeshi Fans be like : The stumps were fixed by pakistan he was out :omghaha: (Just for joke do not take seriously)

11084228_861173437265165_8694621098730345430_o.jpg

Imagine what the Bangladeshis would have said if something this had happened when Indians were batting in the QF's against them!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom