What's new

PAKISTAN vs AUSTRALIA: QF WC 2015

Misbah Deserves better.

In the past 7 yrs, Misbah had been the Glue that held Pakistani batting together..
He is the Pakistani equivalent of Rahul Dravid minus the 45+ centuries

That was for 'if' statement while you automatically deriving 'else' statement :).

in else,
it will be difficult but doable. We certain things in our favour. Such as toss, batting friendly pitch, run outs(you will be at least seeing one because they do know how much our fielding have improved. If you have watched last 7 india matches, you will know,how many direct hits has been executed. You will be surprised to see the stats :). ) Aussies might be having mindset about same Indian team with whom they have played tri series.

it's a 50-50 game. Winner will be the one who's having their day.

looks like India is not lifting the cup since Pakistan has lost the match now.
but I must say, I was impressed to hear that Pakistani batsmen managed to score over 200 mark and gave a target of 214. I mean if they had really tried they would have thrown their wickets below 100 and made some money out of it?
but then again the odds were with the Aussies and there was not much money to be made.

I think Pakistani team along with its clean Muslim coach must be commended and rewarded for playing a relatively cleaner match with no overt or blatant suggestions of complying to the wishes of Jamil Moti wala from UAE and Mishra Chandulal from Mombai or Saith Saleem moti gandwala fromKarachi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom