What's new

Pakistan vs England warm-up match on 18 Feb

Last Bat Asad Shafiq b Collingwood 12 (0m 35b 0x4 0x6) SR: 34.28
Fall of wicket: 74/4 (19.4 ov); Partnership: 40 runs, 9.5 overs, RR: 4.06

Younis, Shazad , Misbah will take this game up.....

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Younis near to his 50...
Good to see him....coming in form

Their are two news items from this game so far!
Bad news for Pakistan is 'Hafeez'
Good News for Pakistan is 'Junaid'

we lost this match in last 12 overs when eng was 142 in 32 over i thought it was hard for them to reach till even 220 but again we lost our nerve their we need our bowling have a killer punch to kill the opponent team once in for all

Around that time Shoaib Akhtar was brought back but then removed after two overs since he was getting hit, these were his over number 7 and 8. When he failed Misbah should have brought in Junaid, he bowled good first spell except for his 7th over where he consumed some runs, that's also because he was made to bowl 7 consective overs; He should have been removed aftter his 6th over if not 5th.
Anyhow, even after Shoaib had failed in his 7th and 8th overs Misbah brought him back again after few overs and made him bowl his last two overs, at least at that time he should have brought Juanid Back. Junaid was brought back only for one over, the 49th over where he took 2 wickets. I think he was not utilized properly in the 1st spell and then he was under utilized towards the last overs. Since it was his first match, that also a warm up match where the purpose is to check these new players he should have been given a proper chance with the old ball also.

would appreciate someone giving me a Geo Super live stream or any live stream showing the match.

Last Bat Ahmed Shehzad b Anderson 26 (31m 29b 2x4 0x6) SR: 89.65
Fall of wicket: 122/5 (27.4 ov); Partnership: 48 runs, 8.0 overs, RR: 6.00

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom