What's new

Pakistan vs India : A quantitative comparision

Oh believe me, I was laughing as I wrote that post. Not because it has anything to do with moral courage, but because of the facts presented in it.

Anyway you are right, we have the courage to win wars, and you have the moral courage to accept you lost.

Not always though, as you yourself are demonstrating.

Anyway if you want to continue believing you won all wars, be my guest. Every non pakisstani source will tell you the truth of the 1965 war. Of course, all that is brainwashing and propaganda. Reality is an evil conspiracy hatched by Indians, that is why reality has a pro-indian bias.
Dude i forgive u as im in good mood because of Krait if not i would teach u a lesson.

i told u that we officially reject wiki's say as well as its sources be it world or not.

And u r talking about moral courage here............Well let other the non indian n pak members decide as who is actually showing courage here.

Like i said twisting the facts n reality will not satisfy u or yr thinking.

Courage is to accept defeat where yr defeated n give Due credit where it should be given to others.:wave:

Hey Indians you talking about Kashmir " That you are holding it for 6 decades " Let me remind you that we took half part of Kashmir under your nose. and the day is not far when Pakistan Radio would be broad casted from New Delhi InshAllah. Time is near
we are coming for you. Go find some place to hide.

Yay, look who joined the forum:

zaidhamid1.jpg

Hey Indians you talking about Kashmir " That you are holding it for 6 decades " Let me remind you that we took half part of Kashmir under your nose. and the day is not far when Pakistan Radio would be broad casted from New Delhi InshAllah. Time is near

Another feather the cap for defence.pk. After PKKH, you have finally got Zaid Hamid to join the forum.. 3 cheers for the Admin Team \o/

:rofl:

I am sure you just woke up from a deep sleep and u had a nice dream..... I suggest you have cup of sulaimani..........then lets discuss the probability.....

U guys stop comparing India to Pakistan......its a Insult to our own Nation.....period:hitwall:

Another feather the cap for defence.pk. After PKKH, you have finally got Zaid Hamid to join the forum.. 3 cheers for the Admin Team \o/

:rofl:

Good judgement..... But if he is not the one you mentioned..... He can make Zaid Hamid run for his money.....:P

Many indian members are talking about 1971. It should be understood, that in case of 1971 war, Pak Army in Bengal faced 1) Local population's hostility / resistance fighters 2) The Indian Army and Airforce (which outnumbered them almost 10:1) on that front. There were no supply routes, the land was almost 2000 km away from Pakistan's mainland, with a foreign population which was against the army and surrounded from 3 sides by India, and one side by Bay of Bengal in which Indian Aircraft carrier INS Vikrant was there. It would have been impossible for any army to fight in this condition, had there been the US army ...Indians and bengalis could have defeated them easily with odds in their own favor. 1971 war was like...imagine if Pakistan army defeats Indian army in Afghanistan somehow ( since Afghanistan has no land connection to India). It's not really a victory....India never defeated Pakistan in its mainland.

Many indian members are talking about 1971. It should be understood, that in case of 1971 war, Pak Army in Bengal faced 1) Local population's hostility / resistance fighters 2) The Indian Army and Airforce (which outnumbered them almost 10:1) on that front. There were no supply routes, the land was almost 2000 km away from Pakistan's mainland, with a foreign population which was against the army and surrounded from 3 sides by India, and one side by Bay of Bengal in which Indian Aircraft carrier INS Vikrant was there. It would have been impossible for any army to fight in this condition, had there been the US army ...Indians and bengalis could have defeated them easily with odds in their own favor. 1971 war was like...imagine if Pakistan army defeats Indian army in Afghanistan somehow ( since Afghanistan has no land connection to India). It's not really a victory....India never defeated Pakistan in its mainland.

:lol: wars are won or lost before they start.. Who do you think got Mukti Bahini to a level where it could fight you? You should read the book Kaoboys of RAW ;)

Bingooo...................... The most wise man..... and you tought me something here..... that only you can win a war if it is between equals...... I am sure americans wills top fighting a war here onwards as they can never win a war as per your logic....

welll soooo 1965 was Pakistan's defeat???
phewwww another stupid came to argue....
go ask mama who won 1965....
an not gonna teach u history...
and plzzzz atleast be a good student buddy....
well soo about 71 ur telling that ur coward people without honor???
ok i get that......
well actually what u got by freedom of bangladesh???
a great army...
they have atleast 7-8 squadron of airforce while they previously have just 1of PAF...
there wasnot navy there not Bangladesh navy is there...
and their army is thrice if that PA could have ...
sooo what u got???
a more defended land....
and bengalis are Friends of Pakistan and we respect them from heart...and support them....
nothing to loose buddy...:rofel:

he he he he ek nazar idhar bhee sirji ;)

Pakistan lost ALL 4 wars against India : Mr. Najam Sethi - YouTube

Pakistan lost all wars against india - YouTube

A Khan: Pak Started All Wars with India - YouTube

Pakistan Army 2nd Surrender ceremony before Indian Army in Bangladesh 1971 war - YouTube

Operation Gibraltar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tashkent Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Chengiz Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Instrument of Surrender (1971) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bangladesh Liberation War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom