What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
18986119084800761838716.jpg

India Is Coming

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

India Is Coming

Mother of all matches....

last time i watched India pakistan match with a American women. I still remember her wondering asking me is the public high? why there is no traffic on the roads? If she knew that its the mother of all matches

script an ending, well, ICC chief has said, the ending has been scripted...

if pakistan loses, i will blame all things o lograt, he scripted the world cup

so pakistani players had to be fixed right??? i mean they cant pay indians to win...they have to pay pakistan to lose..am i right???? correct if i am wrong

So you mean Pakistan should defeat India,which has very low probability,or else WC is bullshit for you?:rofl: what a logic.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Yeah,you said Australia would also beat us.I hope you continue saying Pakistan will beat us.Cuz your predictions seem to go the other way ;)

yes its beyond my understanding too, how their pace bowling ended up like this

im not saying the ending is scripted and india will play the final, it would be easy to believe if pak loses easily without fighting

your own haroon uy says, ''ending is scripted''

the game has been insulted, you just need to realize things in proper context. care to explain why a small stadium has been chosen? and read the justification given by ICC chairperson !! this is just the latest of all...

I probably loved cricket, thats why it makes me sick watching the new generation having cricket match but no cricket in it!

Simple dude, do you know that Mumbai is the home of Indian cricket just like Lords is for England. So it is natural the final should be played there.

No conspiracies please.

Ponting, apni biwi se : Mujhe chai to dena..

biwi ne plate me chai daal k di.

ponting gusse se bola... cup me daal ke do.

Biwi: cup to tera baap dhoni le jaega. isi me peene ki aadat dal. :D

messg. abi abi market me aaya hai. ghuma do itna ki australia tak pahuch jaye.

Hehehe you sound and look just like Miandad..im just going to ignore you like More..See below for a pictorial representation :P

Javed-Miandad_Jumping.jpg

yes like moore, u r humiliated face down, and like moore u r also shut up!!

It's Final match for All people of both nations!

PAKISTAN VS INDIA!

Continue this thread for PAKISTAN VS INDIA Match!

Pakistan already in pressure because of threats and Ground (India)
India is also under pressure just because of crowd and definitely its in India.

Good Luck both countries "PAR JETAY GA KHALI EEK" lol :wave:

Is that the reason u r gonna give when Pakistan loses on march 30???

I hope on the 30th there would be at least some people here on this thread rather being banned. Come on guys, don't get to personal attacks, idiotic statements, and stupid analogies. Best of luck to ALL of us! Peace!

Lets See how indian public & Govt facilitate Pakistani Cricket team in Mohali. Hope they show sports spirit & Play fair Game. Its time to prove that India is free & liberal country & they also want friendship with Pakistan

I am planning to go to Mohali,if their will be any indications of tickets being available !

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Lets See how indian public & Govt facilitate Pakistani Cricket team in Mohali. Hope they show sports spirit & Play fair Game. Its time to prove that India is free & liberal country & they also want friendship with Pakistan

What do you mean?

i hate it to defeat indian at their home stadium

bt this is their own mistakes

By Shahid Afridi

India Is Coming

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

India Is Coming
Beautiful man!All those who think this world cup is fixed are suggested to switch off their t.v and have a good sleep on 30th as pakistan's loss will be unbeirebale to u ppl and Mr Leader u seem to start finding excuses from now.The final match is not played in kolkata because the stadium was not ready.If the matches were scripted then pakistan had been out of the tournament till now because who has more contacts with the bookies is well known fact.Then u may see tommorow pakistan bowling a whole no. of no balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom