What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say 50 - 50 , Pakistan has good bowling attack.

fifity fifty ?

R U Pakistani?

India has clean record against Pakistan of 4-0....in those previous WC dude...

After what happened with Australia and West Indies, i think If India wins the toss they will ask us to bat first (very high probability). Pakistan would like to bat first and score at least 300 which will be a good total to defend. Bowling looks good and IMO only one change is possible in Pakistan side i.e. Shoaib instead of Wahab.

I think Pakistani performance was better than india in this world cup especially bowling and after considering the crisis in pakistani cricket. I hope they do play well in semi final too.wish them good luck too ..i am happy that aus is out of the world cup

now i wish that sri lanka also reached in semifinal so that we could have three asian teams in semifinal..obviously one who play better on that day will win the world cup

You are right mr bright...

So you do know we love you, yes we are quite in love with Bulls .... But hey, never announce your arrival by saying "Again Bullshit", we know it the moment you type your first word...

Once again, Great.:D

this would be hilarious to see pakistanis fielding when they will do misfielding and drop the catch... crowd will make their life hell in the middle

fifity fifty ?

R U Pakistani?

yaar isse mein pakistani ban gaya .....

I can tell you that Past records doesnt matter here , I am well sure India will win this game , But will be a tough fight . They got a good bowling attack.

fifity fifty ?

R U Pakistani?

Record doesn't mean anything. Both teams didn't meet for years other than occasionally 1/2 times. The team plays better will win.

ZH or Hamid gul sahab??

no he's my friend and a good predictor

i think inda should nt even play and give victory to pakistan

because this time we nly know success/

we sold the book of defeatz to austrailia

In your Dreams :rofl:

Don't worry son. Don't try to wet your pants when Afridi and Umar Gul come to bowl. And when Afridi comes to bat always remember this he is your biggest enemy on the field and think of these videos.

Be Afridi bhartis be very Afridi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom