What's new

Pakistan vs South Africa: 2 T20s, 5 ODIs & 2 Tests

I just can't believe that we won but we won against all odds and that's what makes us different from the rest.......while our country facing one of the worst situations we are winning matches !:pakistan::pakistan:
gr8 show team Pakistan :pakistan::pakistan:

Razzak was awesome. 10 huge sixes and a century to top it off.We won without our star players.

Pakistan won the match due to brilliance of Abdul Razzaq, Afridi played a good innings but again got out on poor shot selection. I think he premeditates and hits today he wanted to hit before the delivery but than he checked his shot cause ball was not as he meditated and played a half hearted stroke, result it lobed to fielder. I seriously question Fawad's place, the guy was unable to rotate strike. Actually he made things difficult for Razzaq. I think K Akmal should come back after injury as batsman and Zul should keep for one day and test.The old guy, Ajmal was unaware of situation and did not run fast to take first run and return for second. U Akmal who did not play today need serious counseling, IMO he is just spoiling his immense talent.

Wow amazing innings by Razzak, this man can hit the ball for sure. Its gems like these that define Pakistani cricket, they are among the most thrilling teams to watch, yes they are inconsistent in the approach but when they are in the mood, few in the world can stand in the way. Would love to see Pakistani cricket back in into its old ways, cricket just isnt the same without them. Well played :)

I am glad I tuned into the match half way through Pakistan's innings. I was thinking of giving it a miss. What atrocious and barbaric hitting by razzing. I believe in the last 5 overs we needed like 60 runs, and we got it.

This is what makes Pakistan the most exciting team in world cricket - they can turn an impossible situation around and can lose their way on their way to victory.
For years they have relied on individual brilliance rather than team effort; they are the very anti-thesis of New Zealand which never have brilliant individuals but hunt like a pack of wolves. But the Pakistanis are a complete mob - they need someone like Imran to hold them together as a team.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Razzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaq

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Balley balleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Razaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaq
Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
are
THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

STAND UP FOR THE CHAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS
:pakistan:

he said,
Day after tomorrow, i told you that...:blah:
:lol:

It was so unexpected that he could not prepare his narration which he has to fire irrespective whatever been asked by commentator at presentation ceremony. May be he was full of emotions did not care about his words.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom