What's new

Pakistan vs South Africa: 2 T20s, 5 ODIs & 2 Tests

YouTube - Rameez Raja's Funny action when Inzimam talk

You know why Rameez laughed on word Youngster, This was actually catch point because rameez framed question in some other words. Since Inzi knew nothing what Rameez asked so out of confusion he asked "Youngster" and then started firing prepared script.
Greatman Inzi Sorry just for enjoyment please

Last edited:
123704.jpg

123710.jpg

123709.jpg

123708.jpg

123707.jpg

great great great !!!!!!
Abdul Razzaq opens for his county open the innings in ICL and he can open the innings for pakistan. very steady in start but distructive at the end.

Lets give a little credit to Afridi and Alam aswel, atleast they stayed on the pitch for sometime, and almost completed there half centuries

oh my God! What a match that was and what a Brillllllllllianttt Performance by Abdul Razzq....
yahoo.gif
bahutumda.gif

:victory1::yes2:

I can't express my feeeeelings in words...... :taz:

What a players he isssss.....
bhanra.gif

abdulrazzaqpsdposterjpg.jpg

Bring Back Muhammad Amir and Muhammad Asif... ICC please stop having double standards...

With Muhammad Amir and Asif back in team we'll have the bowling attack who's capable of destroying any opposition any time... :cheers:

Bring Back Muhammad Amir and Muhammad Asif... ICC please stop having double standards...

With Muhammad Amir and Asif back in team we'll have the bowling attack who's capable of destroying any opposition any time... :cheers:

But no problem we have hundreds of Aamir and Asif, they just need proper training,guidance and chance... there is immense talent of fast bowling in Karachi and all over Pakistan... :tup:

WoW.... takes us back to the time in Pak cricket when individual brilliance won matches. Razzaq's shot selection was great, he knew which shots to play and what balls to hit. Doing all that under such pressure was just brilliant.

Razzaq whaaaaat an innings! Much needed win for Pak here, but more team performance is required. Can't rely on individual brilliance everytime!

had some one listen his interview after the match in a pressconferenc???
i was stuned!!!!
when he said
" I played because of fear. the mangement had said that if you did not perform in this match you will be out "
ok now how can a player like Abdul Razzaq be threaten like this ..
they are not giving him chance to play on proper place. when he comes to creas most of the time the situation is like that 5 overs remaining and 7 or 6 down. how can he show his performance...
its not a good thing and i storngly feel that the threatning system from the team should be ended ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom