What's new

Pakistan 'Will Have to Agree' to IMF Conditions for Bailout, PM Says

Are you are harami general who loves only money, a traitor politician, a midnight judge a rishwat wala policeman ?? If so then yes. If not then no

I think that is very clear.
PS...we love our jawaans and men who protect us
You wrote every general and his kids. Was just clarifying.

Cheers

You wrote every general and his kids. Was just clarifying.

Cheers
Kids were brought up on haram. Stolen money...stolen fuel in cars. Living above their means and those kids walk the earth of Pakistan with arrogance like its theirs and we are are rubbish...yes they are the weeds that need eliminating so we have a future.
Example of such weeds are the children of nawaz shreef.
The children of zardari.
I know many children of officers who have set up companies with significant contracts from the military and are the dumbest people known to man.

If you are the son of a general then be a good man and serve the country like Muhammed Ali jinnah would want you to. A general should be the servant of the poorest Pakistani. But is that the case ?

happens to every country that went to bed with China. This fate of Pakistan was predictable. Srilanka got screwed and Pakistan too.
So called iron brother is conspicuously absent from any topic related to salvaging Pakistan from financial collapse.
Wonder if such dire terms would have been required had IMF thought moneys were redirected to pay guaranteed returns and interest payments to China on so called CPEC 'projects'

CPEC was sold as beneficial 3 ways to Pakistan - port traffic (Gwadar), road infra and electricty. After 10 years Gwadar is near empty and unable to self sutain. Pakistan has little to show on the electricity grid (in spite of demand being low due to little to no expansion of manufacturing and industry). I don't know about roads, may be they are there.

On the contrary China has benefited 3 ways.
- Guranteed interest payments on loans - In facts last several years loans from GCC and elsewhere were used to service Chinese payments
- Guranteed operational profits ! - yes, whether electricity was wasted or used, whether it was even generated or not, Chinese profits accrued
- Guaranteed project awards - project outlays that included hefty 'project cost margins' - I strongly suspect these were deducted upfront from so called 'chinese investments'

The tragedy is full terms of CPEC have not been made public.

But we see the results. I M F
Can't blame China

13 bailouts are China's fault?

Even if China has exploitative & predatory business practices the blame still falls on Pakistan for the incompetent and inept governance and for allowing it to occur

Can't blame China

13 bailouts are China's fault?

Even if China has exploitative & predatory business practices the blame still falls on Pakistan for the incompetent and inept governance and for allowing it to occur

But the point still stands, why did they take out a $55 billion loan with nothing to show for it?

IF IK had been in power he would not have agreed to CPEC. These Sharifs have f**ked Pakistan royally.

But the point still stands, why did they take out a $55 billion loan with nothing to show for it?
That's exactly what the Pakistani government should answer

They probably paid off the Chinese to launder some in their personal bank accounts

Skimming was definitely part of the deal

Kids were brought up on haram. Stolen money...stolen fuel in cars. Living above their means and those kids walk the earth of Pakistan with arrogance like its theirs and we are are rubbish...yes they are the weeds that need eliminating so we have a future.
Example of such weeds are the children of nawaz shreef.
The children of zardari.
I know many children of officers who have set up companies with significant contracts from the military and are the dumbest people known to man.

If you are the son of a general then be a good man and serve the country like Muhammed Ali jinnah would want you to. A general should be the servant of the poorest Pakistani. But is that the case ?
By that sort of anallgy every UK Pakistani is a pedophile child molestation groomer? If you can lump people why not anyone else?

By that sort of anallgy every UK Pakistani is a pedophile child molestation groomer? If you can lump people why not anyone else?
If you are talking of nawaz shreef he probably is.
I don't care what you think..
Our enemies are not India or Israel...its these mother fxxxkers

But they are a pain in the a*s, no? That's what I was getting at.

Thank you for that vote of confidence, Nathu Ram.

BTW, EU doesn't bail Greece out of the goodness of their heart. There's always quid pro quo.
Right now, we don't have much to offer the world, is all.
say what you want ? Greece got lucky

When will the fools learn that we have been in the Western camp for over half a century and where has it led us : bankrupt.

Problem is not China but corruption in Pakistan that prevents effective utilisation of workers to develop and advance the economy. CPEC has been the greatest and best contribution to Pakistan and the region, India is just reacting like a jealous bit(h.

Pakistani powers in charge awarded $55 billion in contracts with nothing to show for

If you are talking of nawaz shreef he probably is.
I don't care what you think..
Our enemies are not India or Israel...its these mother fxxxkers
It doesn’t matter what I think - its how I think it.

Generalizing doesn’t help change - it only draws battle lines.

I know of corrupt spoilt privileged SOB kids of people in uniform just as I know good natured and honest fellows who are kids of corrupt SOBs.
Just as I know honest and dedicated people in(and out) of uniform who have arsehole children & mrs.

So instead of generalizing, its better to gather the good people and generally decent officers who out number the bad ones and provide them the limelight because they too like all Pakistanis are gauging the situation and wont jump headlong into a martyrdom cause without knowing the battle has a chance of victory.

You don’t need rebellious officers - just good ones who can put pressure on the system via the system to ensure better people continue to come up. Currently they don’t rock the boat - so if they can be convinced based on their own reading of where the boat is and if it needs rocking - then against the general nature they may be inclined to rock it.

However, if all they hear is that they all need to be skinned because they did not go against the overall command and system just because a COASs decision doesn’t line up with a PTI goals or otherwise then frankly no one changes anything on rhetoric in Pakistan - and a Biryani plate doesn’t work with most officers in general.

It doesn’t matter what I think - its how I think it.

Generalizing doesn’t help change - it only draws battle lines.

I know of corrupt spoilt privileged SOB kids of people in uniform just as I know good natured and honest fellows who are kids of corrupt SOBs.
Just as I know honest and dedicated people in(and out) of uniform who have arsehole children & mrs.

So instead of generalizing, its better to gather the good people and generally decent officers who out number the bad ones and provide them the limelight because they too like all Pakistanis are gauging the situation and wont jump headlong into a martyrdom cause without knowing the battle has a chance of victory.

You don’t need rebellious officers - just good ones who can put pressure on the system via the system to ensure better people continue to come up. Currently they don’t rock the boat - so if they can be convinced based on their own reading of where the boat is and if it needs rocking - then against the general nature they may be inclined to rock it.

However, if all they hear is that they all need to be skinned because they did not go against the overall command and system just because a COASs decision doesn’t line up with a PTI goals or otherwise then frankly no one changes anything on rhetoric in Pakistan - and a Biryani plate doesn’t work with most officers in general.
I agree with you

But in Pakistan the good have no voice. Its a land where even Islam is hijacked.
I just came back having spent 7 years there. Most people were simple and kind easily lead and manipulated. But the ruling class were devious and money wa stheir God.

It will be very hard to find good apples when the basket is all but rotten.

I agree with you

But in Pakistan the good have no voice. Its a land where even Islam is hijacked.
I just came back having spent 7 years there. Most people were simple and kind easily lead and manipulated. But the ruling class were devious and money wa stheir God.

It will be very hard to find good apples when the basket is all but rotten.
I don’t disagree either - but if all is lost then lets focus on your new adopted land and I to mine. It really makes no sense to care for a lost peoples does it? Hazrat Saleh aleh salam was asked to not look back as his people were wiped from the earth - perhaps that is the case for us?

I don’t disagree either - but if all is lost then lets focus on your new adopted land and I to mine. It really makes no sense to care for a lost peoples does it? Hazrat Saleh aleh salam was asked to not look back as his people were wiped from the earth - perhaps that is the case for us?

You don't know me at all. So perhaps not wise to judge as to where I belong. Rest assured I am more Pakistani than 90% that live in Pakistan for they are desperate to leave but have no way out. Even the rulers rule pakistan from London.
We cannot compare with prophets etc. But Pakistan is a mess and there is no Islam there. GOD has a way of really shaking the people b4 correcting them.. our stakeout is happening I fear

Lut AS*

Back
Top Bottom