What's new

Pakistan will release captured Indian pilot tomorrow as a peace gesture. Prime Minister Imran Khan

The details of PAF pilot of the F 16. The pilot who was killed by Wg Cdr Abhinandan has been now identified by PAF as Wg Cdr Shahzaz Ud Din of No 19 Squadron (Sherdils) flying F-16 A/B. He was the son of Air Marshal Waseem Ud Din, Deputy Chief of Air Staff (Operations) .

Ooo bhai jao kam karo apna. I am getting really sick of this nonsense.

The details of PAF pilot of the F 16. The pilot who was killed by Wg Cdr Abhinandan has been now identified by PAF as Wg Cdr Shahzaz Ud Din of No 19 Squadron (Sherdils) flying F-16 A/B. He was the son of Air Marshal Waseem Ud Din, Deputy Chief of Air Staff (Operations) .
This news is fake and only propaganda.

lol... jingoism fading out? Keep him with you.. keep him safe. He will be back soon..we know that. But c'mon Pakistan stop asking for peace. keep peace aside for the moment.

Your still chest thumping after being slapped in the face lol wow you truly are a special kind of shameless people and you know he will be back did you see a dream lol jesi puddu kohm asi comments

After caught their pants down yesterday, Indians are really trying to indulge into D..k measuring contest after ccoming back to senses by having F-16 wet dream.

After caught their pants down yesterday, Indians are really trying to indulge into D..k measuring contest after ccoming back to senses by having F-16 wet dream.
India has just informed we neither need goodwill nor gesture from Pakistan. Also the evidence of f16 is a message to USA , at least don't donate anymore to Pakistan

India has just informed we neither need goodwill nor gesture from Pakistan. Also the evidence of f16 is a message to USA , at least don't donate anymore to Pakistan
First you said f16 fell in Pakistan now you said you found part in India next the f16 will land in modi khalas house Sharm karooo behgairaatooo

I would advise my Pakistani fellows not to pay heed to how Indian media is spinning this pilots return. Indian media is a gutter, at least 99% of it. No matter what Pakistan does or says they’ll always paint it in a negative light.

Pay attention to what the international community is saying and how they are reacting to this news. It’s nothing but positive and praises for Pakistan.

Only yesterday you was all begging for his return now your saying you dont need it lol Haha you guys really make me laugh we slapped him up for good measure too lol we ain't like you we just reminded you son we are your really daddy so respect your dad ge is giving you a toffee

So on India Today they are talking about both de-escalation and de-politicization. They had their ex minister of external affairs talking sanity.

Indians were informed yesterday, that's why your pilot is having party with us. But we can't be cowards you know like what you did to our Soldier Maqbool Hussain. As far as donations are concerned, check your facts right before showing your brainwashed media mentality. Message shall be given once again if you try to make preemptive stikes as precedent. Neither you are United States nor we are Afghanistan. Grow up and have a life.

Salaam

A lot of people are taking a dig at 'Riyasat e madina' model of ik. Yes Prophet Muhammad pbuh fought many a battles. However, we should also remember the treaty of Hudaibiyah.

It was the years of peace that came with that treaty that allowed for rapid growth of power and alliances of the Muslims that helped set the stage for the spectacular conquest of Makkah.

Muslims at that time were opposed to the terms of the treaty as it seemed greatly unfair and insulting. Yet later all accepted that the benefits of it were great.

I don't know whether this attempt at peace will prove to be like that or not, but I sure hope it will be.

I do disagree with this somewhat unilateral release.

The fact is that N.Modi has about 40smth days left till election. This act will likely defuse the situation sufficiently to avert war - and these people wouldn't get another shot before elections. This should give us sufficient time to fix our stuff and maybe be in better shape next time around when the Indians go nuts.

Cuz from the reaction and comments of these people it seems they will try it sooner or later...

Salaam

A lot of people are taking a dig at 'Riyasat e madina' model of ik. Yes Prophet Muhammad pbuh fought many a battles. However, we should also remember the treaty of Hudaibiyah.

It was the years of peace that came with that treaty that allowed for rapid growth of power and alliances of the Muslims that helped set the stage for the spectacular conquest of Makkah.

Muslims at that time were opposed to the terms of the treaty as it seemed greatly unfair and insulting. Yet later all accepted that the benefits of it were great.

I don't know whether this attempt at peace will prove to be like that or not, but I sure hope it will be.

I do disagree with this somewhat unilateral release.

The fact is that N.Modi has about 40smth days left till election. This act will likely defuse the situation sufficiently to avert war - and these people wouldn't get another shot before elections. This should give us sufficient time to fix our stuff and maybe be in better shape next time around when the Indians go nuts....

Cuz from the reaction and comments of these people it seems they will try it sooner or later...

Dont go into if and buts, Although its a political goodwill gesture and we support it.

But the truth is its not going to stop Indian psychopaths. Infact it provides them more time to amass their forces. India has always played shit. Trust a snake but dont trust them.

Back
Top Bottom