What's new

Pakistan will soon get J10

Status
Not open for further replies.
well Chinese sources that i have read up claim that WS-10 is already ready..
regardlessly fc-20 isnt going to come before 2015..there are logistic issues, funds and other things besides whether j-10b is ready or not

i think at moment PAF is fully engaged in jf-17 induction,which has slow downed recently.

Dont buy too many Chinese stuff.....you will be sorry in future.......I am suffering with some chinese stuff myself.....they are junk

haha.. do uu expect to get something literally for free and then to compete headon with top class goods from japan.usa/gemany?

its military forum what chinbese items has pissssed u ?
i hope ur items are elcheapo ones.. anbd i have the cheapo cheapo huawei set which i bought for 12 USD and its working awesome for the last two years .. i m using chinese wifi router and adsl modem which stays 24/7 in power and it has been so since 3 years no problkem whatsoever.. i have a chinese made little 70cc bike and it has done me 60,000km still stock engine wheels .. ... and the list goes long way.. can india/pakistan produce so,ething comparable at same cost no..a big no.. stop comparing a cottage industry produced items with some of the state of the art modern factory produced goods..

enjoy rusky 'items' ... and enjoy their excellant aftersales support..

haha.. do uu expect to get something literally for free and then to compete headon with top class goods from japan.usa/gemany?

its military forum what chinbese items has pissssed u ?
i hope ur items are elcheapo ones.. anbd i have the cheapo cheapo huawei set which i bought for 12 USD and its working awesome for the last two years .. i m using chinese wifi router and adsl modem which stays 24/7 in power and it has been so since 3 years no problkem whatsoever.. i have a chinese made little 70cc bike and it has done me 60,000km still stock engine wheels .. ... and the list goes long way.. can india/pakistan produce so,ething comparable at same cost no..a big no.. stop comparing a cottage industry produced items with some of the state of the art modern factory produced goods..

enjoy rusky 'items' ... and enjoy their excellant aftersales support..
He is probably referring to chinese low cost mobiles and Electronics ... he is child that's why he doesn't know that in 3000 RS you will not get original IPHONE if you know what i mean't.

Chinese Products especially military ... are cheap because of its currency rate ... like jf17 maybe is cheaper but same plane if any west who have new aircraft manufacturing capability would've sold it atleast 30-35 mn$ example gripen

Alimoben

Gripens Starting price is $50m each

Without weapons

Gripen comes with technology that does not exist on JFT like full composite material and ability to use any weapon in europe or USA ... its cockpit and sensor suite is as good as any late 4th generation fighter ..

unfair comprison today

Alimoben

Gripens Starting price is $50m each

Without weapons

Gripen comes with technology that does not exist on JFT like full composite material and ability to use any weapon in europe or USA ... its cockpit and sensor suite is as good as any late 4th generation fighter ..

unfair comprison today

Storm Force,you have again started on your stupid troll fests.

Composite material doesn't means there is any issue in the capability of a fighter jet, nor it is the important factor to make a fighter jet superior or inferior.

And if source codes are provided any US & European weapon system can be fully integrated with the JF-17. Same case with Gripen, since source codes have been provided, any weapon can be integrated with it. Told a thousand times, but hard for some Indians to understand,JF-17 comes with western MIL-STD protocols / standards, meaning anything which uses these protocols can get integrated with JF-17, all we need is source codes.

........JF-17 comes with western MIL-STD protocols / standards, meaning anything which uses these protocols can get integrated with JF-17, all we need is source codes.

.... and how would you get them? Easier said than done, quite often.

Our jf17 is programmed on C++ , whenever necessary any1 can update the source as necessary ... when deal of any weapon integration on plane is made ... first thing to do is add that class or function of program to jf17 support of weapons source code.

Our jf17 is programmed on C++ , whenever necessary any1 can update the source as necessary ... when deal of any weapon integration on plane is made ... first thing to do is add that class or function of program to jf17 support of weapons source code.

And like so you have successfully F'ed Science.

What a one liner VCheng.....(Pun intended)

no, seriously, where did he say that we need to integrate them? The current array of JF-17 is full of options....from WVR to BVR and Cruise missiles. Like why would we want AIM120, when SD10A and B are clearly available?

Sir, i never said we need the source codes nor was the discussion abt it, i was just making a point to the kid that if provided with source codes integration can be done on the JF-17, since it has the capability to get integrated with western weapons since it uses western protocols. I am talking about the capability of the jet.

Hope you get my point.

Storm Force,you have again started on your stupid troll fests.

Composite material doesn't means there is any issue in the capability of a fighter jet, nor it is the important factor to make a fighter jet superior or inferior.

And if source codes are provided any US & European weapon system can be fully integrated with the JF-17. Same case with Gripen, since source codes have been provided, any weapon can be integrated with it. Told a thousand times, but hard for some Indians to understand,JF-17 comes with western MIL-STD protocols / standards, meaning anything which uses these protocols can get integrated with JF-17, all we need is source codes.

Yes composite material does make a fighter jet superior, how you define capability of fighter jets? To detect other jets earlier, not to be detected by other jets within certain range, to carry more weapon load, ease in maintenance, etc. Composite materials does most of it if not all, they reduce fighter jet radar cross-section, reduce its weight thus increasing their weapon carrying capacity, easier to maintain, less fatigue in structures.

Sorry to contradict but no one provides you weapon and especially source code for free, major R&D costs are involved so they will surely charge hefty money.

You still think that this will not increase cost of any fighter jet if you modify them with above?

Well cost will increase and so will capability, no sane person contradicts that you can't modify your JF-17, but that will greatly increase the cost.

Lastly I don't understand how easily many persons compare one plane with another? Every fighter jet is designed for certain specific purpose, with limited resource, money, knowledge etc.

I like J10, its a good fighter jet, may be many thing are not in public domain but surely China has done a tremendous job :tup:

Yes composite material does make a fighter jet superior, how you define capability of fighter jets? To detect other jets earlier, not to be detected by other jets within certain range, to carry more weapon load, ease in maintenance, etc. Composite materials does most of it if not all, they reduce fighter jet radar cross-section, reduce its weight thus increasing their weapon carrying capacity, easier to maintain, less fatigue in structures.

Sorry to contradict but no one provides you weapon and especially source code for free, major R&D costs are involved so they will surely charge hefty money.

You still think that this will not increase cost of any fighter jet if you modify them with above?

Well cost will increase and so will capability, no sane person contradicts that you can't modify your JF-17, but that will greatly increase the cost.

Lastly I don't understand how easily many persons compare one plane with another? Every fighter jet is designed for certain specific purpose, with limited resource, money, knowledge etc.

I like J10, its a good fighter jet, may be many thing are not in public domain but surely China has done a tremendous job :tup:
most people say that composite only helps in making jet lighter and has little role in stealth..but a big role in price

Sarkar
You heard the tale all night only to ask in the morning who Laila was? Please read his full response first. Anyways How are you and where have you been.
Araz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom