What's new

Pakistan won’t be able to bear cost of ‘adventurism’: Jaitley

Jo bhi ho,Lekin wo indian ha,Pakistani nahin?

I have never heard about any indian talking about bahaduri.

It was rather my very close friend who told me k Indian is a synonym of "Unchi awaz se bhag janay wali qoam".though i have not confirmed it from any other source.can you confirm it please?thanks in advance
Baap betay k bad peda nai hota :P
Khud ko kaho beta. Chalo jaa ke apne toote phoote skul mein history ki classes attend kro fir apne baap se baat kro.

I'm watching TV ..they are showing "43 Pakistani Post destroyed" That's called response. Kudos!

Also, note that Arnia Village is 5KM from BFS post but they are consistently targeted. Many died and injured. It shows the unprofessionalism of Pakistani defense apparatus.

I'm watching TV ..they are showing "43 Pakistani Post destroyed" That's called response. Kudos!

Also, note that Arnia Village is 5KM from BFS post but they are consistently targeted. Many died and injured. It shows the unprofessionalism of Pakistani defense apparatus.
Any Source kid? i can also speculate 100 bharti posts are destroyed... Self delusional Indians.....!

You guys exhibit self suicidal tendencies even on twitter as per your post you guys desired to be hacked. :rofl:
Well, that's the least one expects from the Indians aka internet warriors.
As for ground reality, Indian Army has managed to kill about a dozen Pakistani civilians, on the contrary along with other casualties, some half a dozen BSF have been wounded by Pakistani firing......proves who is more mission focused and who is rouge in this conflict.

What talk about himself ?? He has been discharged from Hospital couple of days ago.

But reality is different. Every Muhammad, Omar, Khan is either taking to twitter to trend #BycotIndia to soothe it's nerve or rushing for UN support . :lol:

Ye kya boycott karenge.... there was a survey (Which movie would you watch) on dawn yday.... 2 pakistani movie and Bang Bang..... guess which movie won hands down..... :coffee:

to thorey paisay bhaij do na, kasey neighbor ho tum log

I didn't even read the article after reading the title... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom