What's new

Pakistan would become among top ten economies at its 100th anniversary: Ahsan Iqbal

You turned my example around. The US is a much bigger country with a bigger economy and a population. Of course it'll provide better for its people. The question was the other way around and you couldn't answer it so your turned the equation upside down and put it back on me. Not smart.
The questin was, WHY is itthat the UAE, a MUCH smaller country in every way (Economy, Size and Population) able to provide a MUCH better lifestyle to its people compared to a much bigger economy called India with such a massive size and population? Answer this, don't turn anything around. Read above and answer it, then I'll answer to your post. You can't twist the question you can't answer and try to verbally win the argument. Here's the question so you stay focus:

WHY is it that the UAE, a MUCH smaller country in every way (Economy, Size and Population) able to provide a MUCH better lifestyle to its people compared to a much bigger economy called India with such a massive size and population?

This keeps going round in a circle.

UAE is able to provide much better lifestyle, because its a much richer country on a per capita basis than India or China. Will Pakistan be richer, much richer, than India and China on per capita basis come 2050? We don't know, cause a mere ranking of the economy doesn't tell you anything about the size of the economy or GDP per capita. But if the projections for 2050 from leading banks are to be believed, then there is a fat chance of that happening. China will be way ahead of Pakistan, and India will be slightly ahead of Pakistan. So your argument doesn't hold. Countries like UAE and Qatar are outliers, with economy boosted by petro dollars, Pakistani economy is not.

UAE is able to provide much better lifestyle, because its a much richer country on a per capita basis than India or China. Will Pakistan be richer, much richer, than India and China on per capita basis come 2050? We don't know, cause a mere ranking of the economy doesn't tell you anything about the size of the economy or GDP per capita. But if the projections for 2050 from leading banks are to be believed, then there is a fat chance of that happening. China will be way ahead of Pakistan, and India will be slightly ahead of Pakistan. So your argument doesn't hold. Countries like UAE and Qatar are outliers, with economy boosted by petro dollars, Pakistani economy is not.
I seriously cant believe that he is not able to understand such a simple thing or he is will not willing to understand it??

I seriously cant believe that he is not able to understand such a simple thing or he is will not willing to understand it??

indian

Check out world bank site,They have updated the GDP PPP list.

UAE is able to provide much better lifestyle, because its a much richer country on a per capita basis than India or China. Will Pakistan be richer, much richer, than India and China on per capita basis come 2050? We don't know, cause a mere ranking of the economy doesn't tell you anything about the size of the economy or GDP per capita.
But if the projections for 2050 from leading banks are to be believed, then there is a fat chance of that happening.quote]

THANK YOU. You answered everything right here. That was my point,...the RANKING of the economy alone and the GDP doesn't tell you a whole lot brother. Once the economy starts to improve, over a 300-500 billion poured into the economy from investments, it'll create a great surge in the development. The landmass is little so a lot can be done in that size. Pakistan won't match India and China just due to sheer population difference. But, it'll match the living standard even with smaller economy just like Norway or Denmark or South Korea provide good living standards. You can grow the economy and the GDP....that ALONE don't do jack. Countries prosper by Fiscal management. A country can have a trillion dollar worth of economy but what good it would do when it is paying off debt 10 times its population???? Key here is two part. Improving the economy to the top 20 and second, strict monetary policies in place for strict fiscal management for the next 15 years at least. Their economy will grow in top 20 within the next 20-35 years (You can mark my words for it but as LONG AS the country stays away from terrorism and the religious drama and the generals and the Democracy prevails). But the results will start to show sooner as the area is smaller and the development is easier to do and less expensive to mange...

Back
Top Bottom