What's new

Pakistani and Chinese Americans need to join hands to defeat Vivek Ramaswamy

Vivek Ramaswamy is a hack, perpetuating the same failed GOP policies.

MAGA cultists hate brown people. The only exceptions that are tolerated are Hispanic/ Latin people that truly believe the more conservative they get, their skin becomes white.

This guy isn't going to fair well, esp against De Santis.

MAGA cultists hate brown people. The only exceptions that are tolerated are Hispanic/ Latin people that truly believe the more conservative they get, their skin becomes white.

Interesting, given how many brown people worked in the Trump Administration. So, there's that.

I think if there is ever an Indian-origin US president, it will probably be a woman.

Most Indian men just don't have the physiognomy of a leader to be voted in by a population of white conservatives, unless that rare tall Punjabi comes in but they'll probably more pro-Khalistan or something.

But with that Hayley chick you can work with something

Interesting, given how many brown people worked in the Trump Administration. So, there's that.

I am talking about electables, not appointees. I'll personally bring you sweets if your dude wins.

I think if there is ever an Indian-origin US president, it will probably be a woman.

Most Indian men just don't have the physiognomy of a leader to be voted in by a population of white conservatives, unless that rare tall Punjabi comes in but they'll probably more pro-Khalistan or something.

But with that Hayley chick you can work with something

too soon for an asian president
probably hispanic first

IF Trump wins the republican nomination then Biden WILL WIN the next election. If Desantis is nominee then Biden WILL WIN .
If Cristi then Biden will win because the MAGA people hate him and visa-versa
There is most likely only one winner and that's Biden, meaning the VP has a good chance of becoming President. Kamala Harris has a chance in Biden's second term if something were to happen to Biden.

Things looks promising for our boy De Santis, he is very popular in Florida.

He’s not gonna beat Trump in the primary

IF Trump wins the republican nomination then Biden WILL WIN the next election. If Desantis is nominee then Biden WILL WIN .
If Cristi then Biden will win because the MAGA people hate him and visa-versa
There is most likely only one winner and that's Biden, meaning the VP has a good chance of becoming President. Kamala Harris has a chance in Biden's second term if something were to happen to Biden.

If DeSantis is nominee, he might actually win.

If Trump is nominee, Biden will win again.

Opportunity given, opportunity taken. Today is not the day for an Indian-American President but one day very likely.

Could be the Rishi Sunak way, not necessarily elected by the people but swooned in as a political procedure.

Last edited:
I am talking about electables, not appointees. I'll personally bring you sweets if your dude wins.

He's not my guy. I'm not voting for him just because he's Indian.

We are only 1%. Our vote doesn't count much. Much ado about nothing.
Jews are about 2.2% of the US population, but they overwhelmingly influence US politics, especially fundraising. Indians are no less affluent and can exercise their influence as well.

Well, if Biden died tomorrow or anytime before 2024, we will see an Indian American president.........
He is still strong as a fiddle. If we see robust growth of 4% and above of economy then it will give him needed boost for his rerun.

But we have give some talking points to defeat him. Here are some

1) He is too young
2) He lacks political experience
3) He never served the US Military

Here is an interview where he was completely exposed and destroyed.

If it were a parliamentary system like in Britain then it is possible because the party elects the PM but in a presidential system you have to be a strong candidate with experience like Obama, to have any chance.

Back
Top Bottom