What's new

Pakistani and Chinese Americans need to join hands to defeat Vivek Ramaswamy

Things looks promising for our boy De Santis, he is very popular in Florida.
nah DeSantis is not going to win the primary bar anything happened to trump.

And if it's either trump than any of the loser on GOP ticket, Dem is going to win, and I used to think DeSantis is a very good fall back candidate but now I am not too sure.....

He is still strong as a fiddle. If we see robust growth of 4% and above of economy then it will give him needed boost for his rerun.
lol, I mean his physical health lol, as in 25th A kicks in, not the health of his career. You never know....;

You guys are hilarious. The USA is a giant corporation. Indians make it to the top of the executive branch all the time. Its not by accident.

It may not be this guy or this time, but he has a legitimate shot. Hes a serious contender for this and probably the next election.

Neither pakistani or chinese americans have much influence at all.

Vivek Ramaswamy has no chance of becoming the nominee this election unless something extraordinary happens, and with Trump and De Santis and a host of other established candidates, that extraordinary thing has to be doubly extraordinary to overshadow all of them.

That said, i find it funny how people misunderstand the common MAGA voter. They dont hate browns. They dont hate mexians or Inidians or anyone else, they hate illegal immigrants. I am talking about the regular conservative voter not the fringe racist groups. I have a ton of MAGA friends, not an ounce of racism in them.

You guys are hilarious. The USA is a giant corporation. Indians make it to the top of the executive branch all the time. Its not by accident.

It may not be this guy or this time, but he has a legitimate shot. Hes a serious contender for this and probably the next election.

Vivek Ramaswamy has no chance of becoming the nominee this election unless something extraordinary happens, and with Trump and De Santis and a host of other established candidates, that extraordinary thing has to be doubly extraordinary to overshadow all of them.

That said, i find it funny how people misunderstand the common MAGA voter. They dont hate browns. They dont hate mexians or Inidians or anyone else, they hate illegal immigrants. I am talking about the regular conservative voter not the fringe racist groups. I have a ton of MAGA friends, not an ounce of racism in them.

he has no shot

indian ceos are a compromise to be both woke and be able to enter india market, theyll never let an asian be president

if all indian ceos are removed in america, those companies would still do well because of how corporations are run

if indians are so good/special why is india run so shit?

he has no shot

indian ceos are a compromise to be both woke and be able to enter india market, theyll never let an asian be president

if all indian ceos are removed in america, those companies would still do well because of how corporations are run

if indians are so good why is india run so shit?
You can dismiss us all you want, fortunately for us your expert opinion doesnt matter and companies still hire us, and will do so. You can give any lame excuse you want to make yourself feel better, its woke today, tomorrow it will be whatever is the trend. There will be no satisfying people like you. And thats ok, its not my or anyone's job to care for you.

You can dismiss us all you want, fortunately for us your expert opinion doesnt matter and companies still hire us, and will do so. You can give any lame excuse you want to make yourself feel better, its woke today, tomorrow it will be whatever is the trend. There will be no satisfying people like you. And thats ok, its not my or anyone's job to care for you.
again i ask where is the good governance in india

why not get these ceos back to run india corp

Things looks promising for our boy De Santis, he is very popular in Florida.

Sure, he's very popular in Florida, the problem is, he's not very popular in many other areas of the country.

Even if he got nominated, which I doubt he will be, he has to appeal to a wide swath of the American public in a general election

Oh Rajesh - hopeful delusion and reality are not the same thing.

Like your bhakt-in-chief keeps making predik-sun that India will be superpower and the next China as soon as "Acche-din" comes.

Ain't happening.

Lot's of other things have to happen first, like,
  • Graduating out of 107th place in the world hunger index (worst in South Asia and similar to Congo and Sudan)
  • Having an education system halfway better than churning out only semi-educated electronic coolies good at WhatsApp.
  • Having an economy that can manufacture its cellphones without importing parts from China.
  • Having a per capita GDP nominal better than Bangladesh ($2800 per annum for Bangladesh as opposed to $2500 for India)
  • Having an under five infant mortality rate better than any South Asian country
  • Having a child vaccination rate better than Bangladesh
  • Having life expectancy better than most South Asian countries, yes - even Bangladesh
  • Having female employment rate better than Bangladesh.
India is regressing backward - day by fateful day. Propaganda and media control can't hide everything.

I could go on - but you get the picture.

Having 3rd rate Jib-Jab skills does not a US President make. Or even VP.

On top of that this idiot lacks charisma and screams "Indian nerd"....

Yeah good luck loser.

again i ask where is the good governance in india

why not get these ceos back to run india corp
Oh boy. This will be either a quick discussion or a long one. And i am not sure i have the energy to have a long winded discussion with you. So i will just say this much and take my leave.

You talk as if there is no good governance in India, i cannot be bothered to give you examples of good governance in India because i suspect you will simply ignore them and keep focusing at the shortcomings in India (of which i agree there are many).

Two, what company functions without a proper ceo? What corporate world have you been exposed to? If you think a ceo is so easily replacable and company structures allow for easy replacement of ceos you have not experienced any level of upper management. I have seen the upheaval caused by the change of a single senior vice president of a company, let alone an executive.

I can go on and on poking holes in your logic but if after reading this you still continue on your line of thoght it might just be a waste of my time.

Sure, he's very popular in Florida, the problem is, he's not very popular in many other areas of the country.

Even if he got nominated, which I doubt he will be, he has to appeal to a wide swath of the American public in a general election
He is definitely not at the level of Trump, but i wonder who will be the candidate from Republicans ? Trumps is busy with court cases and hearings and besides him there is no one that can rival Biden, unless something changes i don't see Republicans winning the office in 2024.

Back
Top Bottom