What's new

Pakistani and Indian Military exchange fire near Sialkot, Zafarwal Sector 26/10/2023

I hope it's nothing serious. It is obvious that only India would have an interest in starting a conflict in a time of overwhelming internal and external issues for Pakistan.

Hopefully, the Pakistani Army doesn't allow the Indians to trick them into a large-scale escalation. That's what Modi wants.

I hope Indians kill a lot of this harami army men.

Why hope?

Where is action from your side?

Hoping won't achieve what you want

I know people have had long standing gripes with the army's role in politics. But wtf is this?

Forum has gone down the gutter since past one year. It is now a proper kanjarkhana

Hating army's role in politics is one thing but hoping that Hindutva army kills fellow Pakistanis and Muslims is another level of lunacy

I hope it's nothing serious. It is obvious that only India would have an interest in starting a conflict in a time of overwhelming internal and external issues for Pakistan.

Hopefully, the Pakistani Army doesn't allow the Indians to trick them into a large-scale escalation. That's what Modi wants.

Probably International politics or Indian internal issues are involved here more than Pakistan internal situation as this will only help Pakistanis unite.

Hahaha what else is left. Pakistan acts like such a cuck lately, always playing the tertiary role and responding back in similar manner. Never taking the offensive or responding with appropriate force.

Look at Israel look and the rest of the world continuing to sit ideal and pleasing the west is gonna get no where.

Today this war, tomorrow “Pakistan has WMD” let’s take them out and we’re gonna be sitting holding our D.

Hahaha what else is left. Pakistan acts like such a cuck lately, always playing the tertiary role and responding back in similar manner. Never taking the offensive or responding with appropriate force.

Look at Israel look and the rest of the world continuing to sit ideal and pleasing the west is gonna get no where.

Today this war, tomorrow “Pakistan has WMD” let’s take them out and we’re gonna be sitting holding our D.

Sun Tzu — 'Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.'

India has a dirty habit of engaging in such disastrous tactics.
Pak must respond to any indian aggression. The New Delhi Hindutva is gaining inspiration from the Israeli Zionist attacks on Gaza.

Why hope?

Where is action from your side?

Hoping won't achieve what you want

Forum has gone down the gutter since past one year. It is now a proper kanjarkhana

Hating army's role in politics is one thing but hoping that Hindutva army kills fellow Pakistanis and Muslims is another level of lunacy
I can hope, do you know why? Because India takes action, I don't need to do anything, I can just enjoy the show. We hear almost weekly about the napaks getting what they deserve from various proxies, humiliation all around.

A repeat of 1971 is inevitable, it is only a matter of time, given that Napak army does not want to course correct.

I can hope, do you know why? Because India takes action, I don't need to do anything, I can just enjoy the show. We hear almost weekly about the napaks getting what they deserve from various proxies, humiliation all around.

A repeat of 1971 is inevitable, it is only a matter of time, given that Napak army does not want to course correct.
Why dont you join the other side and fight for india?

You are a scumbag

A degenerate

I am not a chutya like you so I don't think my anger is misplaced
Do you think my words have hurt you, or Pakistan more, or what the army has done, and is doing to Pakistan is hurting it more? Who is the real chutya? Be honest.

Leadership is not footsoldier
Agreed, but we saw on 9th of May, it was the footsoldiers doing the dirty deeds, and when the signal is given by the napak generals, the footsoldiers will turn their guns on us once again... after all, it wouldn't be the first time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom