What's new

Pakistani and Indian Military exchange fire near Sialkot, Zafarwal Sector 26/10/2023

Do you think my words have hurt you, or Pakistan more, or what the army has done, and is doing to Pakistan is hurting it more... who is the real chutya, be honest.

Brother the day we stop manning the borders what will happen? We will get run over and believe this Indian army under modi will be treating us the same was what is happening to the Palestinians right now. I have my gripes with the leadership but no fault of the soldier who lays down their lives and takes lives on the border so we can be safe with our families. Let’s not disrespect the blood that was split for the defence of the nation. Otherwise people like Asim muneer and Nadeem Anjum will seem like lollipops considering what hindutva wants to do with us they have not forgotten 1000 years of servitude making another country is just the cherry on top.

Brother the day we stop manning the borders what will happen? We will get run over and believe this Indian army under modi will be treating us the same was what is happening to the Palestinians right now. I have my gripes with the leadership but no fault of the soldier who lays down their lives and takes lives on the border so we can be safe with our families. Let’s not disrespect the blood that was split for the defence of the nation. Otherwise people like Asim muneer and Nadeem Anjum will seem like lollipops considering what hindutva wants to do with us they have not forgotten 1000 years of servitude making another country is just the cherry on top.
This army is already treating us like it's an occupying force, imposing criminals on us and destroying the very foundation of this country. In my mind, many of the problems are created by this napak army to 'manage' us, and act like our saviours, and evidently, it works on many people too, but I will not fall for more of this BS. All problems start from GHQ, and people who aid this cancer are the problem, that includes the foot soldiers.

Indians need a poster girl and some entertainment. Good luck bud.
They already have a poster of 90k napak army surrendering to them, which I am sure was very entertaining for the Indians.

This army is already treating us like it's an occupying force, imposing criminals on us and destroying the very foundation of this country. In my mind, many of the problems are created by this napak army to 'manage' us, and act like our saviours, and evidently, it works on many people too, but I will not fall for more of this BS. All problems start from GHQ, and people who aid this cancer are the problem, that includes the foot soldiers.

Arey Yaar the foot soldiers are the fabric of the society that we live in, pakistan is not a developed country with a gdp of 40,000$. If they accept orders it does not mean they agree with them. That being said, let’s say they stop accepting orders then they get fired and are jobless, the what? Who will support them. Hunger is the biggest outlier here bro. Also say the foot soldiers stop taking orders then what’s next? Next time the same foot soldier says I am not giving my life or manning the border I want to be with my kids? Next thing the whole house is on fire. Things are not as simple as we want them to be sometimes not every thing is black and white there are alot of other shades too.

They already have a poster of 90k napak army surrendering to them, which I am sure was very entertaining for the Indians.
Just limit army bashing to political threads.

I think Allah has still given us less punishment by installing our own kinds to inflict insults, torture etc. however, IA will be worse.

Indian dogs ordered by their maters to engage Pakistan but they don't know are are prepared and we will filmish it this time. Inshallah.

Tail Dal gya hy tanko me. ?

I hope it's nothing serious. It is obvious that only India would have an interest in starting a conflict in a time of overwhelming internal and external issues for Pakistan

Yes . Only India. otherwise no one in Pakistan is in dire need of positive sentiments and coverage.

Let's hope your family doesnt live on the border. Sucking up to the Hindutva will not make them love you. Anyway hope for peace, goodbye bud.

Just limit army bashing to political threads.

I think Allah has still given us less punishment by installing our own kinds to inflict insults, torture etc. however, IA will be worse.
India is still India, and it is no friend of ours, but it hurts man, that our own army is destroying the country, this is why my hate for this army is greater than anything else. It is the betryal that should never be forgiven.

“Indian army under modi will be treating us the same was what is happening to the Palestinians right now”

What was need for Pakistan Army when Modi or BJP were not even in existence. Correct thing to say is any Indian Hindu army, does not matter Modi or not.

“Indian army under modi will be treating us the same was what is happening to the Palestinians right now”

What was need for Pakistan Army when Modi or BJP were not even in existence. Correct thing to say is any Indian Hindu army, does not matter Modi or not.

Thank you for correcting me. Modi is just a bigger catalyst or gandu in my opinion. Great for hindutva loving Indians terrible for his neighbours and muslims living in India.

I hope you will remember this, as the country continues to die a slow and painful death, thanks to the very army you want to defend.
Sir,
I'm just another indiot "polluting" your Pak forum as many of you would like to put it .. but enough "lowlives" such as us don't piss on our army.

We might hate you chaps and vice versa, but the fact of the matter is the regular "jawan" is facing bullets on both sides to safeguard the (misguided mayhaps) honor or duty to the motherland, so that you and me can sleep soundly at night.

Don't abuse the jawan on the border, no matter what color he wears. He's taking bullets for us wretches, sitting in air-conditioned rooms.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom