What's new

Pakistani billionaire father and son, British explorer, French diver and company’s CEO are the five members aboard submersible

images (59).jpeg

He serves as vice chairman of Engro Corporation, a Karachi-based energy conglomerate that is one of the largest in Pakistan.

It is a common tour of Titanic site , routinely tours people willing to see the under water site

Well it is an accident , because Submarine has operated for many years but such machine need maintenance and Machines don't last for ever.

What is sad is with all the technology available they can't pin point things

Spending approx 7.5 crores for a single person, this father and son duo spent 15 crores for a silly trip and ended up being stuck or idk.

Imagine! We Pakistanis are suffering from Raashan and Bijli ke bill issues while these blood sucking billionaires spend 15 crores on an 8 hour trip to see rusted metal deep inside the sea!

Well it is an accident , because Submarine has operated for many years but such machine need maintenance and Machines don't last for ever.

What is sad is with all the technology available they can't pin point things

Well, they said it doesn't have a GPS and it communicates with the larger launch platform through a text-based system, etc.

Spending approx 7.5 crores for a single person, this father and son duo spent 15 crores for a silly trip and ended up being stuck or idk.

Imagine! We Pakistanis are suffering from Raashan and Bijli ke bill issues while these blood sucking billionaires spend 15 crores on an 8 hour trip to see rusted metal deep inside the sea!
they probaby thinking same right now underwater bijli koni submarine vich plz start.

Bs bhai I hate them, I must say lekin insan ki maut ki tamanna nai krskty. I hope they survive and I hope they get a lesson ke arab kharab qabar m nahe leker janay
All humans beg forgiveness when near death or facing death once its over its back to bussiness as usual.

Back
Top Bottom